What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
FOR sure so far it has been a great move !!! I got some pics to upload, but the Ol lady needs some "attention" :) , so i will put them up tomorrow..bump bump

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Hello ICworld !!!

This is the new tent digs all setup and full with the Veg Ebb and Flow tables !!

Now that i dont hand water anything, i really hope this does save me some time. At least on a daily basis ...I should have switched along time ago..

I really thought i was going to need a dehumidifyer with 200 gallons of water in the room. So far the humidity is barley above 20%, the winter may be a different story. It is very dry in my part of cali so that helps...:tiphat:

that's it for now , it is much harder to take pics of the room now that the tent is in there it is a bit crowded !

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
It is nice to hear u have more time to do other things. It is such a pain with more than 1 light to not be automated one way or another. I still spend time In my room when dripping but spent on the plants instead of the mixing and pouring of nutes lol

All looks good. May have even inspired me to get some off those coco baskets u got for veg as well

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Yes sir indeed

I do the same instead of a hour or two a night mixing and watering i can spend that admiring and inspecting. So much less work, 6 3x3's and a 4x8 best 500 bucks i ever spent.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking good, Jack. Nice table. I can definitely see it being 500 bucks well spent like you said. e&f is the shit.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
SirS >>> Hehe!! foe show! No longer a Slave to the kitchen sink and water hose .

Ras >>> :tiphat: yes sir it is, like i said i should have made the switch along time ago. :)

I am going to go snap some pics in the flower side before the lights trip on ! For a little Flower update. Oh what a difference a week makes .

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Just got the upload so here they are ...these pics are all a few days old they are looking kick ass this round

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
picture.php
picture.php

Platinum kush

tops 44

green crack

Purple Indica
picture.php

P 98 BK
picture.php

picture.php

moth

Man This is some Special show under the Big Top

Great skills brother enjoyment here for sure.
Mind If I stay for the show ?
Kind Blessings

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Damn son. Lookin great.
Lovin the pre 98.
I still tryin to land that sexy bitch

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks mothman, right back at ya :tiphat:
for sure stick around ill be here !!

Sirsmoka >>thanks man , if ya do land her hold on tight. She is worth the search for sure :jump:

The room is holding up well even with the veg and flower sharing the same A/C, initially i was worried i would have to fork over more cash for a new A/C.

luckily that isn't the case.

The next group going in to flower is looking killer too cant wait for some bigger bushes ...

:abduct:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hot damn, Jack! Not only are ya a lucky man for having such prized ladies... but ya grow em so damn well too.

This is hands down the best circus I've been to. ;)

hazy

Veteran
^^:yeahthats
That Bubba has some serious frostiness.

Right on getting the tables. I'd love to do that so I could automate my watering, and no wasted nutes running off.
I have some issues, mainly height and the changes in grow style(shorter plants?) to work through before I do.
Must be nice.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
rasputin>>> thanks man !!

I actually am going to start to focus on the ebb & flow grow thread I setup... I wont ignore the circus but it has had a long run and is so different from the beginning.. The new room deserves its own thread!!

Hazy >>
Whats up man , good to see you still hang around .... You have been killing it over in your LED thread... i wish i had the cash to swap out my lights for LED my a/c bill would shrink ....It would be tough to squeeze some tables into a short room ... ya definitely need some height, im lucky enough to have 12 foot ceilings .<<< not rubbing it in .Yes sir that bubba is frosty , those pics are a week old you should see them now ...:jawdrop: ill getsome new pics up in a bit.Thanks guys good to hear from ya all !!! :tiphat:

. . hello my good man, i've been looking true your grow 4 d last hour, just great from start to finish, i'm so jealous . . take care amigo . .