What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

P

Peat

Cool, Kok! :yes:

Here's my little something something:

picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
whats up guys !!!!!! ..... i was over at a buddies house helping him with some electrical setup in his Grow room ... looks like i was missing out ....let me go take some close ups of some frosty nugs ....BRB

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
picture.php

a bowl of P.I. , Tops 44 , and G.D.P .

Group shots
picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

purple indica
picture.php

Tops 44
picture.php

GDP
picture.php

:tiphat:

some close ups !!!! looking frosty

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i would have to say by look and smell Green crack .... it is a decent high

best high is the top 44 it mixes with me well ... good smell not much on taste , like pine trees.

PI is a great high funky smell and a woody earthy flavor

GDP is classic great smoke great bag appeal.. good high ...:tiphat: :dance013:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello everyone !!

What is that in the trash can ???
picture.php

Lets have a look
picture.php

oh yes a little Baby going outdoors in a "stealth" can ...
a little hole for watering
picture.php

all grown out in the free california sunshine !!!! :headbange:plant grow:

i dont know what is up ,but i still cannot drag and drop pics like i use to .... what the hell???

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Im smokin it untill its gone .. Gotta love G.C. :yummy:

Im smokin it untill its gone .. Gotta love G.C. :yummy:

:yummy:
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
If any one can explain this to me i would like the reason jello has snack packs and snack packs have jello ..... ive never seen this ... Wtf OR AM I STONED

picture.php

G

guest5703

LMAO, thats fuckin hilarious! Guess someone wasnt paying attention on the marketing team haha. Yo jack the GC in the jar looks good, is that some slightly pinkish/purple tone I see on a GC nugget to the right in the jar, or maybe a PI nug mixed in? I've actually seen my GI throw some purple/maroon pre calyx after a good long flower. Just put all my nugs into bags/jars, this morning they seem a bit drier than I'd like but oh well I suppose.

That outdoor can idea is sweet, I had some Bullrider and Sour D I did a couple years ago that got decent results. It's also nice when it rains you can just cover em up for a while. Some nights I didnt get the top on at the right time to stay 12/12 because theres too much light in the day right now ya know? But even with forgetting to "turn their lights off" at the right time they did fine!

picture.php

Sour D

picture.php

Bullrider

picture.php

:ying:

hazy

Veteran
right on with the trash can grow jack!! tasty little nugs too.
Hey i got some of that SD cali's posted of his old trashcan grow going right now.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Peat>>>> it is run and hide,, ha ha !!

caligreen<<>>>>>>

the pinkish nug you saw is a top 44 it must have slipped into the jar on accident

as for the trash can those look sweet not to bad for the price of the can and some coco ,...... i hope mine come out like that ,,,,i am going to work hard to try and remember to control its light cylce as best i can.. it is still on 24 for another couple days then im covering it up every night ...:tiphat::wave:

Hazy >>>> whats up buddy :wave: thanks ..... i love me some sour D !!!! you are a lucky man

Last edited:
G

guest5703

ha I knew I saw a pink nugget in there! Hell yea just stay on top of it and you'll get a good little harvest of outdoor buds, which sometimes I like more! Stonier THC I feel like sometimes, duno...Peace