What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
:wave: Old Soul hello buddy ....

yeppers gotta love the cookie binge !!!

yes sir hopefully in two harvests 90 % of the flower room will be purple of some type ....

BTW ... Maj PH was talkin about the Decap cut u got ...... we will have to compare some shots i just got Pre 98 BK .. from a good friend .. i am curious to compare as well .....

:joint::abduct:

Old Soul

Veteran
Yeah, for sure. I had all but one cut live and she just went into a solo cup so it will be a bit before I get to run her but we will definitely compare.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Oh yea !! thats cool........... mine as well is still small she just went into a cup about a three days ago

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice! Ours are just about the same size. This might take a while, I have heard they are slow veggers.
peace

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack looks like you got a lot going on my freind..I love images like this..it makes me remember times when I was busy..plus I got two grey buckets like that one, maybe never quite as full as yours must get! Congrats on your PoTM nomination........DD

picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest5703

dude I just figured out that a while back a good friend gifted me beans of Purple Indica crossed with Sour Diesel and I think maybe some others! ha I may have to sprout some of those babies by the looks of your PI!

hazy

Veteran
Very nice pile of buds on that dish. I can't wait to see you blowing out that Bubba.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint: :wave:

cali>>> get those suckers in the ground and make room for them i bet it will be amazing smoke,,, seriously , that is a killer cross PI X SD ,, WOW :yoinks:

HAZY >>>> :wave: how ya been buddy !!! ?? thanks this round of six plants was a good set .. :joint: one for ya bud

ive been tweakin my setup a bit .. gettin ready for the tables added some carbo load and a few others to the bag o trix and it seems to be helping speed things up and increase overall size of the ladies .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superjoint

To this day Purple indica is one of my fav Lil Plants.. Looking very nice bro glad you get to toke her.. she makes any room smell like a temple

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:1help:Sup guys and dolls

idoreallytry>>>> thanks man yes sir it is a honor coming from mr. dd

superjoint>>>>> thanks man yes she is a keeper gotta love the smell of PI in the morning >>>>

sorry im kinda in a bad mood and at a loss for words....ATM ,...... like my good growing buddy Hazy and thousands of other americans / californians ...I WAS LAID OFF TODAY .... some bull shit ....i hate bieng unemployed and i refuse to piss in a cup so my job search is limited as it is ....:mad: very angry and upset am i .....!!!!!! :fsu:

so peace out for now and depending on how this rolls i may be offline for a while ... i cant justify a 50 $ a month HSD service if i need to eat ....FUCK IM PISSED

:joint::abduct::abduct::1help:

P

Peat

I'm sorry to hear about your job. Tough times, fo sho.

Stay positive, bro

What's that saying? "When one door closes, ..." :wink:

Good vibes, JtR! :ying:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Awesome journal, Jack. :wave: Digging all the recent pics, so many great colors. :D

Nice work man, look forward to keeping up on the circus going forward. :respect:

:joint:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Peat>>>>> this is true!!!! another does open ,,, thanks for words / karma man i appreciate it !!! :joint:

rasputin>>>> thanks man good to see ya ,,, stick around always more to come

Old Soul

Veteran
That sucks brotha but it just means there is something better in store for you out there. Hope everything works itself out quick, holla if you need anything.

On the bright side, the garden is looking killer!
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
idoreallytry>>>>> thanks man ill try ,, it will all work out in the end :wave:

Old Soul>>>> thanks man i really appretiate it >>>>>> HA HA HA i guess there is a bright side to things after all .... funny, it is in the brightest part of my house ...

thanks for all the Positive thoughts everyone