What's new

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Sounds excellent man :)

cant say I'm over the moon with this new ballast... at the moment I'm getting radio interference from it... trying a few things before I take it back on monday...

Blazeee

Veteran
I will be doing a new Jack O nesia with a new male this year. A amnesia bx i wont do. Archive bx my amnesia cut. And Hypro got amnesia in seed form too. Thats all i know for fact.

Thats great to know, I was wondering which cut of the amnesia Archive had used. Looks like i will have to add a pack of them to the list along with a pack of jack o'nesia's.

Btw Jamie that #3 looked like some serious haze :biggrin:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Gert,

Thanks for the kind words buddy :)

In the end I had to exchange my 400v unit for a 230v and the problem was immediately solved. I did try to shield the cable from the ballast to the lamp but I think with the 400v you have to run it as an all in one unit. The DIMLUX is actually designed to be attached directly to a reflector (the same way the Gavita does) but also has the option of running remotely...

Well, at least I learned something and got the problem sorted.. shame though, I was kinda excited about trying the 400v tech.

be lucky
j :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Shoes man..............

A moment of silence for the dearly departed ballast!

All my bestest greenest wishes for your new addition bro

74G

really nice job Jamie... .. .

really wanna see you at 420 bro... .. .

and if u can keep some buds to taste with others friends like GA already asked and for sure you gonna love it Mack, i'm sure... .. .

All the best to the 3 of you and all the others... .. .

Latest posts

Latest posts