What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Cheers GA...

Yeah I'll give them a minute to cure up a bit and come back with a smoke report. Initial test smokes tell me she is verrry haze influenced even though she only took 12 and a bit weeks and the pine/haze taste is so strong it's almost unpleasant... none of the candy bubble amnesia flavour on that girl ;)

If I see you in April, Im sure you'll get to see both JON 2 and 3... 1 didnt/wont hang around long but wasnt anything you havent seen really (mostly Amnesia)... 2 is very jack influenced with belt of haze on top... I expect I'll run that one a bunch of times :)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Cheers GA...

Yeah I'll give them a minute to cure up a bit and come back with a smoke report. Initial test smokes tell me she is verrry haze influenced even though she only took 12 and a bit weeks and the pine/haze taste is so strong it's almost unpleasant... none of the candy bubble amnesia flavour on that girl ;)

If I see you in April, Im sure you'll get to see both JON 2 and 3... 1 didnt/wont hang around long but wasnt anything you havent seen really (mostly Amnesia)... 2 is very jack influenced with belt of haze on top... I expect I'll run that one a bunch of times :)

Hey Jamie,

Yes my good friend,
I should be at 420 ! Need to let my caretaker know I need a few days off haha

Be real good if you could have a sample for me,
I know it's pure fire and its always so hard to save

I hope your keeping well bro if you need a hand with anything over 420 let me know
I'm sure you are bouncing with every toke !!!

Thanks
GA

Hello Karma, can you suggest me any breeder that have real Amnesia bx seeds ?
I tried a lot, and your JackO came really close out of 10 regular I got 7 lovely Ladys, during bloom at week 6-7 5 phenos smelled sourdieselish sour and lemony
1 smelled a really hazy, and 1 had that full rich bubblegumm sweetness but the problem I had was after week 8-9 when the buds start footling the 2 lost the haze and sweet bubble smell it changed into like a fuel sour lemony sour diesel smell and after 4 weeks of cure it smells and tastes after sour diesel ?
Really great but no sweetness and not even a hint of Haze… any suggestions what I´ve done wrong ???
I´ve grown on soil and have no overwatering or overexert probs, really everything went well till week 8 I flush them since week 6 with water only, till all fan leaves turn yellow before harvest, I will post some pics the buds are lovely and the high is very uplifting and strong!!! but I miss the sweetnes and the haze

Last edited:
By the way I´ve tried barneys amnesia lemon came out like a kush x skunk plant
liberty haze worst strain no flowers till week 7 the speeding up but was almost brown hairs and smelled and tasted like coffee but not very nice
Got some soma AH from soma himself at 2011 had also nothing to do with the amnesia I´ve known from Amsterdam, tried Royal queen seeds bullshit also, the dampkring amnesia G13 was the closest with your Jacko I had dinafems was also some kind saliva but no amnesia
SLH from greenhouse is also not the real dealI think the lemon skunk in that mix is just to dominant, as my opinion is Amnesia phenos seems hard to find so for me it would be a blessing in the skies if you do a batch… but your Hadbanger looks nasty will the amsterdam seed center have those beans ?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
What went wrong i cant say to amny factors etc. It would just be open guesing.

Your first i heart sour from in the jack O how ore what happend is a mistery there to me. Lemony is posibel from the jack side.

As to other company.s and who got what i think you guys now better then me proberly. I dont keep track ore have much intrest in the comercial seed scene in EU.

Sorry cant be of much help in the answers. But dont want to talk without knowing.

I will be doing a new Jack O nesia with a new male this year. A amnesia bx i wont do. Archive bx my amnesia cut. And Hypro got amnesia in seed form too. Thats all i know for fact.

JamieShoes

Veteran
didnt find anything sour in mine... I can see where you might get lemony... the first (mostly amnesia leaning) pheno I had was a little lemoney in that way... the others are more pine/haze...

I wonder what the best way to store them so they dont lose that hazey appeal is too...

B

bigganjabud

Looks like you u were only 2gr from your magic plant number bro!!

What was it 16 of them bad girls you were wanting???

Hmmmmmm ideas

JamieShoes

Veteran
yeah the numbers on this JON were great man, 250g out of 3 plants in the end.. I'd be happy with 12 of them eh :D

B

bigganjabud

Ltfol shoes and those magic numbers maaaaaaaan I'm double excited about my possible yeild on this one myself!!!

All these beefy yields convo got me pushing every button in my groom

Thanks for the inspiration bud

JamieShoes

Veteran
haha I know what you mean, I'm kinda excited about potential on my next run under the new 1000 watter... I got 7 JONS and 5 Green Poisons in there.. gotta make sure I stay on top of everything and dont give them any excuses not to perform well :D

B

bigganjabud

Yeah man STUFF IS GETTIN EPIC!!

I keep thinking "what harm could it do moving into the loft 12 lights will be fine!"

Lol think my brain is running away with me

Gardening Angel

Veteran
haha I know what you mean, I'm kinda excited about potential on my next run under the new 1000 watter... I got 7 JONS and 5 Green Poisons in there.. gotta make sure I stay on top of everything and dont give them any excuses not to perform well :D

Hey bro

Nice numbers on the Jon you seem to happy with the gp also ?

New light is always good,
I'm picking up some myself tomorrow
Like a kid at xmas no sleep tonight from excitement haha

Thanks
GA

JamieShoes

Veteran
ooh nice one GA, whatcha getting? summat good?

I'm off this week to get a DIMLUX 400v (steps up from 230v itself) 600w dimmable for my smaller tent.. you're right though, cant beat the excitement of new equipment, gives you a whole new sense of enthusiasm/determination too :D

These days the highlights of the year for me are new grow equipment, new strains and the IC cup ;)

p.s the GP is a nice lemony indica skunk, done in 7 weeks... I strongly suspect I'll have some of that handy in April too

Alpen rock

Awesome Shooey!
Shes a yielder and a hitter!!:peacock:

lost the haze and sweet bubble smell it changed into like a fuel sour lemony sour diesel smell and after 4 weeks of cure it smells and tastes after sour diesel ?
Really great but no sweetness and not even a hint of Haze… any suggestions what I´ve done wrong ???
Nothing sweet about my JackieO cut (jack herer side mostly), nor sour at all.

I do have a distinct but not too strong dieselish/fuely smell though, a bit chemmy too like a paint thinner, turpentine, reminds me a lot of a long lost Sensi's Jack Flash cut.
Not everyone likes this smell!!

This fuely smell does not transfer to taste and I have noticed when you extend the flowering time, turns more into spicy (peppercorn and freshly ground cumin seeds), which I like a lot more.

And of course there is that lemony thing.

Peace

R.A.W

I liked the Jack'O for the the vigour,yield.resin and diffrent flavours. But everytime I read a report on Jack'O it gets me scratching my head. People prasing it to the sky. Some good sativa plants but none that matched the amnesia myth. As far as a hazey plant Titans Haze was way better. But then again one Jack'O had one of smoothes, more sofisticated highs in a shortflowering sativa I've tried. Like satin against your skin. But the longer phenos compared to other strains that are longrunners ... When I look at how Karmas Jack #22 manifested itself in his crosses like Jack Cheddar, Sour Jack, Mirre Is see it contributing in the areas mentioned before. But seems to be missing that little extra in regards to the high. Still the Jack'O is good but for me in general it's missing that something.So when Karma mentioned redoing the crosses with a Jack'O male, I'm looking forward to that- But then again when you get 12 seeds a pack the hunting will be rewarding. What can I say the vigour, resin and toughness in Jack'O made me stash away 4 packs after the initial pack :)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
ooh nice one GA, whatcha getting? summat good?

I'm off this week to get a DIMLUX 400v (steps up from 230v itself) 600w dimmable for my smaller tent.. you're right though, cant beat the excitement of new equipment, gives you a whole new sense of enthusiasm/determination too :D

These days the highlights of the year for me are new grow equipment, new strains and the IC cup ;)

p.s the GP is a nice lemony indica skunk, done in 7 weeks... I strongly suspect I'll have some of that handy in April too

Hey bro

Picked up some new gavitas and an el2 controller

"I am the God of hell fire and I bring you ---- "

Need to see this 7 week flower I've been on an OG craze for so long don't usually see anything done before 10

How's that light treating you ?

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts