What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

Coba

Veteran
look at the size of those... colas. Wowzers!

I've always thought you were one hell of a DJ Jamie. I see controlling the 1's and 2's is just one of your many talents! You are a lucky man sir, Jah Bless.

P.S. Karma is king.

Coba

Veteran
P.S.
picture.php

it's one of my fav. plants from the first in-cross I made of the original KG sssdh (ojd) x jack #22 pack I bought. I asked Karma if he minded if I did kind of an ibl thing with these and he said shure so... I've been letting the pollen fly for about 4 years now.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
some yield data...

pheno 1 - 9 weeks 1 day = 65g
pheno 2 - 10 weeks 2 days = dried very loose and airy (just like a proper sativa) but still a very decent 110g
pheno 3 - still growing...come back later :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
Thanks for looking in and for the kind words, LP :)

I'm just having a sneaky hit on Pheno 2 now...it's ruining me :D

Jamie beautiful plants, nice yields also! whats your preferred method of smoking? when I smoke sativas for some reason I appreciate the high better thru a joint instead of my bong

JamieShoes

Veteran
thats very kind of you to say so PCB...

although I have all manner of pipes. bongs and even a volcano here, I still prefer joints over anything else... just old fashioned I guess... it was how I started smoking and it just stayed with me... I really should quit the baccy though...filthy habit ;)

picture.php

The Pheonix

very nice

my volcano gets used once per grow...haha..... i'm old school like you.

i hope one day i can grow enough to just do bud only ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
So here we are with the harvest pics from the last of my JON grow... This girl is/was at 12 weeks and 3 days and has the beginnings of some amber resin, though not much to be fair. You could be forgiven for thinking I'd let this girl overheat, but in actual fact, the temps in this area during this grow peaked at 25.6c and more often was 23.5c. I also stopped feeding her N about 4 or 5 weeks ago though as you can see, the haze influence in her means she just kept on tailing.. I actually quite like that quaze/grinspoon haze look, for sure it wont ever be commercially viable, but man, it looks fkn serious eh? lol

No way for me to tell what she'll yield until she's dry, often I have half an idea but the structure on this girl makes it very hard to guess... as you can see there's a whole lot of cola going on, but it's all super airy and open. What I can see without looking too hard is just how much resin those quazoid buds are carrying... can't wait to try her ..

Pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

until the next exciting episode...
be lucky :tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
definitely genetics this time buddy...she was surrounded by other strains and all of them were nice n tight...just like my cat...

here's her closest neighbour, a diesel hybrid called Ice Cool from Sweet Seeds...

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey j
great work mate and a lovely finish,,,
onto the next now buddy,,,,s2:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
onwards an upwards eh bro... next up I got ChemDad goodies ... as well as a room full of these JONs...and some other stuff :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hehe, shes getting more serious all the time :D

Heres a dried harvest shot of Pheno 3...

86g of Dangerous Haze ;)

picture.php