What's new

Jack Herer Passes Away

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Respect for what the man represented and love and positive vibes to family and friends. Smoke some Jack for Jack. Peace

elwaponino

It breaks my heart, he put his life on the line all the way till the end, and I do find it interesting it was on tax day, the same concept that drove him in that passionate speech about how the government has no right to tax our cannabis, or even tell us how to grow it.

Do Jack right, and make to yourselves a pledge that we take our country back and our Rights, we have to learn to be assertive with our rights, remembering that we have Rights, and our tyrannical government are only allowed previlages, and these are privialges that we can take away. Please research Ron Paul, Michael Badnarki, and Alex Jones.

God Bless Jack and his loved ones, he was definitely royalty when it came to the Cannabis culture.

Smile on Jack

Smile on Jack

Soar high above Jack....

No one can touch you now....

I'm marching forward on, always thinkn of ya.

-Smoke

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Jack Herer-a massivily inspirational guy who has been, and remains, a huge influence for so many people all over the world

what a great role model

respect and high grade
eddieS

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
so sad news indeed, but he's better now, released from his suffering body, he has merged with the Great One and through Him, his spirit will live forever. It's up to us now to continue his work, to keep the struggle going on so that his dreams come to reality.

Thank you Jack Herer for all your work, you've been, and surely will remain, an inspiration for many. May you rest in peace & overgrow the Heavens !

Irie !

H

Hal

This is a sad day. I hope he didn't suffer at the end. And, I hope he was able to get some satisfaction at the end of his life from the recent progress being made in the fight against prohibition.

RIP Jack...RIP:badday:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
rip jack u will be missed never forgotten because of you there are plenty of us out that that wont stop fighting for what we believe in its just 2 bad u couldnt see the day we win the war you have touched many of lives and will live on through all of us in some way or another condolences to ur family from all of us on my neck of the woods everyone i told this news to had nothing but great things to say u effected lots of people of all different ages and backgrounds everyone i know will be firing up a cannon at 4:20 on 420 in a moment of silence in ur memory
rip brotha
stoney