What's new

Jack Herer, Is there a better strain?

audiohi

Veteran
yes... I have had bad germ rates with green house el niño, himalaya gold, and church. I gave up on those guys... For a few reasons.

IRay

I just got a Jack harer x Afgan goo. I alwya wanted to grow an afganica strain. Has anyone seen this cross before?

U

uncleho

I want to grab a pot and spoon and run around like Steve Martin in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" Yelling Kali mist!! kali mist! kali mist! kali mist!
I have had great germs, great plants and the breeders are actually breeders, not some guy with 20 plants in his basement and 15 strains for sale, Simon is one of the best in the Cannabis scene.
Kali mist was some of the first strains i grew out, I thought all weed was going to be that good..Man was i wrong. ...mainly a pain in the ass, but kali mist and serious strains are one hell of a hard act to follow..kind of like the comedian touring with pink floyd..
I keep buying kali mist every year Packs and packs of it,if they are ever out of stock i probably Bought it. Every Serious strain i grow is Excellent and very unique,Kali mist is kind of like my Catcher in the ryee...must buy kali mist...must buy kali mist...when i get bored i ...buy kali mist, not to mention it is the most mold resistant strain Ever..ANNNNDDDD, its is still fantastic weed
I think that one of the best things about Kali mist is it is generally a very easy plant to grow and combine that with some of the best smoke you can find, it wins hands down some strains are quite Weak and much more ridden with pest and mould problems than the Seed cos' will let on

Kali mist is so good...i smoke it and i love EVERYTHING!! A little dangerous actually, I start dancing the stoner tango with a dried marijuana plant....Naked
I don't know if that is really high or if i'm just not getting good shit. and this effect after smoking it for years, just a dab will do ya..

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I want to grab a pot and spoon and run around like Steve Martin in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" Yelling Kali mist!! kali mist! kali mist! kali mist!
I have had great germs, great plants and the breeders are actually breeders, not some guy with 20 plants in his basement and 15 strains for sale, Simon is one of the best in the Cannabis scene.
Kali mist was some of the first strains i grew out, I thought all weed was going to be that good..Man was i wrong. ...mainly a pain in the ass, but kali mist and serious strains are one hell of a hard act to follow..kind of like the comedian touring with pink floyd..
I keep buying kali mist every year Packs and packs of it,if they are ever out of stock i probably Bought it. Every Serious strain i grow is Excellent and very unique,Kali mist is kind of like my Catcher in the ryee...must buy kali mist...must buy kali mist...when i get bored i ...buy kali mist, not to mention it is the most mold resistant strain Ever..ANNNNDDDD, its is still fantastic weed
I think that one of the best things about Kali mist is it is generally a very easy plant to grow and combine that with some of the best smoke you can find, it wins hands down some strains are quite Weak and much more ridden with pest and mould problems than the Seed cos' will let on

Kali mist is so good...i smoke it and i love EVERYTHING!! A little dangerous actually, I start dancing the stoner tango with a dried marijuana plant....Naked
I don't know if that is really high or if i'm just not getting good shit. and this effect after smoking it for years, just a dab will do ya..

Got any pics?

F

FunkDoctor

I find Super Silver Haze far superior to Jack Herer. Just has more heady stone along with more body as well. SSH is probably one of the best out there, and Jack Herer is up there too. but would take SSH any day over Jack/A11/C99

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JH/Colombian F3,from cutting :D
She´s got some of that catpiss smell :D
ttt81.jpg

U

uncleho

Very nice SSH, I have no experience with Jack Herer, tried to order 5-6 packs a few years ago in a fit of grandeur....They took the Money and ran...And i haven't been to amsterdam in a few years so no real chance to pick them up, but I will someday,

I have a few packs of Neville and Super Silver haze on the way From Mr Nice.

Don't know why but never ordered any Mr Nice strains,

I think i will have time to get these done before the Rains start, and am interested in growing the neville During the wet season.

Hey Med, Pics are possible. Given the Situation this year, I will have more time on my hands, I just finished up a large Dutchpassion Grow, i had to see for myself about the Fem seed hype.... Should have photographed that, But going to give it another Go before i make a decision.With pics this time. First time with Fems and Dutch Passion, and i gave them a Bit of the "March or Die" regimen..so not the best indicator of typical results,Will be a little more gentle next time.

Kali Mist F1 2009 Grow is ready to Go, just tilled and fertilized the soil, Going to let it sit for a few weeks, If People are interested I will Dig out a Digital and get a few pics started soon

Currently growing out Some RMAN strains,Had some seeds for awhile so downtime and patio space equals indica grow, I just don't see myself having the time for doing another patio grow in the foreseeable future,Any time spent with heavier crosses Will be Bubble Gum and hopefully MR Nice Shit.

Keeping them under floros then out to make pop popsicles,There is supposed to be some great Sativa in His strains...we'll see... His burmese is very nice(grown and smoked it before) the others i don't have any experience with..so far germ rates are good
If people are interested i will take a few pics, they are currently just sprouting

I don't post often and am not a tech head, so a daily photo gallery will not be posssible,
But a pic or two of flower, veg and cured bud is doable

Thanks again for the SSH pic i am really looking forward to this strain..and i really need to try jack,

I am looking forwad to sampling the SSH and the NH. and This has reawakened my Desire to try the "champagne" of strains...

opt1c

Veteran
I just ordered two packs; hope they get to me because when they do i plan on doing an open polination f2 seed run for the icmag community. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts