What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jack herer cutting from club69 in mastricht

coxnox

Veteran
hi,

does somebody know wich jack herer cut they was having from 96 to 2006 in the club 69 coffee shop in mastricht ?
it was a really sativaish pheno, with dark leaves, strong incense odor and smell, very hazey... a killer pheno !!!
the high was really psychedelic, something really similar to what i experimented with A5 Haze... :biggrin:
i really need to find that cut name, it's my grail !!

2bags

I think it may have been the Super Silver Haze cut that Nevil won the cup with, renamed as JH.

Same cut as the SSH they sold in greehouse back in the day.

2bags

jh was there before SSH so i guess no.

Nevil; said:
Super Silver Haze, Jack Herrer and Diesel are not different lineages, they are the same cutting!

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/57285-post34.html

If you read that thread Nevil explains how his cut of SSH was passed out and entered into the cup by Ben Dronkers as Jack Herer. Ben then made seeds from this cut by crossing it with an unknown male.

So it weren't there before SSH so I guess yes.

Epiphyte

Although I don't know about the club, I'm going to add my 2 cents. Jack Herer always seems to have a distinct lemon/lime haze spicy...while traditional Hazes have more of the incense spice that you might be remembering....

Epiphyte

Although I don't know about the club, I'm going to add my 2 cents. Jack Herer always seems to have a distinct lemon/lime haze spicy...while traditional Hazes have more of the incense spice that you might be remembering....

coxnox

Veteran
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/57285-post34.html

If you read that thread Nevil explains how his cut of SSH was passed out and entered into the cup by Ben Dronkers as Jack Herer. Ben then made seeds from this cut by crossing it with an unknown male.

i know this thread allready.
and maybe if yu think about it you will understand that this claim can't be for real !!!

NYCD coming from the SSH lineage... LOOOL
i don't believe any claim from this guy anymore, it's just look impossible to me.

then about jack herer and ssh, if yu look carefully the date JH had won much before ssh did. :biggrin:

and about the club69 cut, this cut is not the winner cut of the HT(at least i don't think so), it's no lemoney, it's not typical JH, it's full incense...like in a church...the only plant i know of that have that same odor/smell is the A5/C5 haze and their hybrids.

2bags

i know this thread allready.
and maybe if yu think about it you will understand that this claim can't be for real !!!

NYCD coming from the SSH lineage... LOOOL
i don't believe any claim from this guy anymore, it's just look impossible to me.

then about jack herer and ssh, if yu look carefully the date JH had won much before ssh did. :biggrin:

and about the club69 cut, this cut is not the winner cut of the HT(at least i don't think so), it's no lemoney, it's not typical JH, it's full incense...like in a church...the only plant i know of that have that same odor/smell is the A5/C5 haze and their hybrids.

You're right, JH won in 94 and SSH in 98 so that doesn't make sense. Also I think Nevil meant the haze sold as diesel in the coffeeshops, not NYCD.

The reason I think it may be the same though is that Nev's SSH cut was frankincense and sandalwood. Not really sweet like the SSH you see now.

Nevil could just be talking rubbish though.

coxnox

Veteran
Re,

haze sold as diesel ?? never heard of that, the only strain sold as Diesel was NYCD and Sour Deez at least that the one i see. And non of these 2 are SSH related.

Yeah i understand why you come there, and you're right the JH i'm talking about is more like the old haze, ssh, nh, A5, C5 than the JH you find in dam..... but it is not ssh cutting because the club69 owned this cut since the 90's... and the ssh appeared in the cs only after 98's or even 2K for some.
I believe that they got this cut from the Old Haze Grower from south Netherland(and north Belgium)because they was selling a5, c5, HPH... at the same time !

SAMSEED

Northern Lights #5 x Haze - Northern Lights #5 x Haze

Silver haze Afghanistan x Haze

Jack Herer - Haze x {Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk}

Super Silver Haze - (Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1} x {(Haze x Haze) x NL #5}

thats order i feel they came out in seeds , but is back to basics with their all related in a big way , very close lineage with hazes . neville had many hazes but most used was the (a male)and the ( c male ), so clear as day imo the male haze c was used in jack herer lineage , were the haze A male was uesd in the mango line .

peace

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I whish brother, I have been hoping and looking, i can garantee that that Crew doesnt have it anymore 100%. I worked in a shop at that same time in the same street, It is very special that Jack herrer cut, never seen it again afther they lost it in a bust, it was also a very local cut, have never seen it outside the city.

I tryéd looking for it in seedlines but never found anything i would put next to that cut, a Treu Elite cut i gues.

coxnox

Veteran
thanks Karma for your help ! i wish you're wrong and it's not lost, this is my graal !!! :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
At Coxnox

If i ever find it i will let you know asap,

you know i used to grow that cut when i was young, and didnt keep a mom, i still kick myself for it.

hey karma. love your work!!!
i got a handful of your products...
got a question for you...
is manchester seed bank legit? they carry your stuff

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes Manchester seed bank is legit for karma gear, he a old persenol friend, he may have some oldy's left not stocked elswhere. He hasnt orderd any of the newest stuff.

Yes Manchester seed bank is legit for karma gear, he a old persenol friend, he may have some oldy's left not stocked elswhere. He hasnt orderd any of the newest stuff.

thankyou for the quick response!!! very much needed.
when i do my karma run. ill post here.