What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well ...thats good luck with some bad.....don't get me wrong i'm happy you got out so soon....on the other hand if you had know you could of kept the girls aroud...
Nway i hope you are't to cross coz i told you 2 take eggs for your money and cut them....it could of gone ether way with the jail thing i guess?....
good 2 have ya back...
Nway Give me PM and i'll see if i can do something for you 2 start over...:wink:

pmsskg

damn, **** the zoo nigga... they treat you like you are a freakin kid. UMMM so many times ive wanted to punch a guard in the face lol

B

BeAn

Glad you aint gotta go to jail man, f*ck that shit...they wouldnt take me alive. :nono:

gramma watt

Glad you made it out of the hoosegow.....

Florida is a trip.....
muahaha.gif

You will love it...

N

NZjay

Yo yo yo! glad you out so quickly man!... nothing makes time go by faster than NOT DOING THE TIME!!
hooked you up with some rep, and ignore the haters.
im fairly new to this site, and you are a good image for it bro.

keep on keeping on.

Last edited:
whats up jroc? man your like my inspiration. you have such an awsome plant. just wanted to let you knwo that your the reason i signed up finally instead of just lurking around.

J-Roc

petergatien said:
whats up jroc? man your like my inspiration. you have such an awsome plant. just wanted to let you knwo that your the reason i signed up finally instead of just lurking around.

LOL!
ELITE!

G

jrock, really glad I finally found your thread & I like what I see lots, love your plants, like your attitude, like your poster of Mr John Lydon, glad to see you out. Keep out of trouble now you hear, take care, I'll be following your thread.
Jay. LARGE matey.

B

BeAn

John Lydon is a living legend, pure and simple. :D:yes:

Looks good J-Roc, hows the tokeage?:lurk: