What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That sucks dude.
You don't seem to upset by it, so hey. Take care we will see you when you get out.
Say hi to Ricky for me

G

my buddy just went through the same shit man, keep your head up and look forward to that buddage :rasta:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hope you aint goin to the big house and only doin a county stint. Just stay away from the green bologna!!! Keep your head up in there and spend your time expanding yourself as a whole. Maybe come up with a master grow set up with drawings, could help pass the time. GL BRO

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Heard you were locked up bro, keep safe and chime in when you get out. Hope all is well. Tried to give you some rep but I had already given you too much. Take care.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
no offense chubbynugs, but drawing up ideas for a grow-op aren't the best idea when you are in jail. corrections officers can look through your cell while you're in the shower to look for things you shouldn't have, ie shanks, drugs, etc. don't give em the edge j-roc!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea man stay up man, remember to snuff someone on the first day to set the tone...good luck man

G

Damn man...worst place I could think of for any creature is in a cage. :badday:

Be safe and stay tough. :joint:

R

ramone79

Hope lookes like a nice littel gal i wish you both all the best.
And your rabbit looks cool.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
LOL ok Koop4 i was just joking around to lighten up the situation. I know what jail is like i have done five and a half years in the slammer here in California and a CO doesnt have to wait for you to take a shower to look through your cell. They will just sit you down outside of it cuffed and rip it apart.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
are ya sure your not just going to be hiding under your trailer?

just messing with ya man, best of luck

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
bongasaurus said:
are ya sure your not just going to be hiding under your trailer?

just messing with ya man, best of luck
I saw that episode too, trying to build up hype for when his record drops
funny stuff

J-Roc

Hello Fans!
Wow did everything get crazy during the 48 hours i was at the zoo
i mention 1 little thing about going to jail and blammo everyone goes insane!

last time i was picked up i was in holding for 3 days before i was even shipped off to remand.. then my bail was 500$ cash..

i skipped that courtdate for teh 2nd time. i had to turn myself in so that i could clear my name to apply for a passport so that i can goto fla after xmas.

i dont know what happend i guess my lawyer is a miracle worker or maybe they are way more leinient when u turn yourself in.. i have paid some fines since then but, i didnt have to stay long at all and i got out free with just a courtdate in a couple weeks.

too try and salvage this thread heres a couple shots of half cured hope

__ __

G

well while you was gone we gave you a zillion reps and sumone that was alittle trigger happy started a FUNd thread for you. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts