What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It Was Gay Pride Week coast to coast.......

RB56

Veteran
Loving how people are tired of having it shoved in their faces or shoved down their throats. Don't think I'd like it either - gay guys have always kept it in their pants around me. Guess it depends on the signals you send.

Ya but being always hit on is a different thing entirely.

Having it shoved in your face, without the pun, means they always talk about it. Not just to any one person, but to everyone, all the time.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as I say bigots are the new Nazi

how does a sheep try and end a conversation? used to be by calling someone a Nazi/fascist

nowadays its a bigot

you are fed the terminology you regurgitate so thoughtlessly as your own as you espouse your media given opinions you believe to be your own
Well I was going to say scumbag but I am polite by nature.
Man you think my responses are without thought? I thought I was doing pretty well. Look man...the one obstacle people like you can't get around are people like me...don't have a brand in the fire but have enough common sense to see life for what it is...
My first reaction was just to tell you to fuck your mother...but I started thinking about it...you know nothing about me yet you assume quite a bit about me...when it comes down to it...that's the only true ignorance I've seen in our little back and forth...your fighting a losing fight...but go ahead...
Media driven...ha..

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
It does seem as though the media tries to promote the LBGT lifestyle as the next cool thing to todays kids. I was just watching some music talent show crap last night and they had on some transgender singer that was a woman, that looked like a man, in a full military uniform that sang like a 12 year old boy. It's like c'mon, the transgender in the military uniform was a bit over the top for me, it's like live your life but don't try to purposely push peoples buttons with your life style choice.

It seems these music talent shows are the worst, they always have some kind of gay person on and the first thing the gay person brings up when they talk to the judges is their sexual preference and their coming out story, it's like let your talent do the talking and dont try to gain pity votes with some sob story about being gay. I have no problems with people who are gay, I just dont think it should be promoted as much as it is on the Tv or in parades. Kids should be able to grow up free from that type of influence and if they are gay so be it but it wont be societies pressures that made them that way. I also dont think public schools should have lbgt clubs just like they woudnt be able to have religious clubs.

SativaBreather

Veteran
precisely

and nothing makes it on tv unless it is part of the agenda, hence media driven which poor old subnob cant get his poor little head around

SativaBreather

Veteran
totally bro, maybe post another brilliant pic of some scary clouds and really show him whats up...

another slave believing only what tv tells it and knowing nothing else beyond that which it is told and downloaded with, poor thing, tragic really

anyway I have better things to do than debate with PC's and shall not return to this thread again

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Also, has anybody else ever noticed our society says we must be toleranant but tolerance is only accepted in one direction.

If I must be tolerant of other peoples life choices, so must they be tolerant of mine. We cheer on equality but our society is more divided than ever, all of these little groups separate themselves and demand more and when they get it it is never enough.

True equality is treating everybody the same, you are human #1. Race, religion, sexual preference these are just sub groups to divide us. I think the old golden rule should be applied, do unto others as you want done unto you, so if you don't want me to make a stink about disliking something don't go out of your way to make me dislike it.

Yeah it's a pretty sharp contrast to just a few years ago when people like George Michael or Ricky Martin stayed in the closet for fear it would ruin their career. And in the end it kinda did.

But another real touchy subject is the equal rights thing, like gay marriage, and raising a child especially. Talking about influencing a person... How ya feel about a child being adopted by 2 guys, or 2 girls? You think that's gonna have some influence over that child and their views or preference?

Guess it depends on if you think it's genetic or learned.

KONY

Veteran
I find the whole concept of taking pride in your sexual preference pretty damn odd. I couldn't care less what people do as long as it's with a consenting adult, but I sure as hell don't expect a parade because I happen to really enjoy fit, attractive women. There are probably pretty equivalent portions of the population that enjoy very unusual ways of scratching their itch, but it seems that gays are invariably the ones that have a need for applause.

I saw a 5k schoolgirl outfit run and bar crawl advertised recently.... so maybe they do have something for everyone. Then I laughed to myself about the guy that came up with said idea, then he sits there probably drinking beer watching the girls run.

RB56

Veteran
I donn't understand how anybody can think a heterosexual male could "learn" to want a cock in his mouth. Something else going on behind that assumption.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I miss the 90s when there was overly sexualized women all over the tv, bay watch, wild on, women with big tits and bikini's on every show, man those were the days.

For the future of humanity we should be promoting smart, healthy, masculine, verile males to breed a strong population.

I once watched a documentary about Baboons, and if you apply the premise of the documentary to the human race it can be a quite scary realization. In this documentary a researcher studied a group of baboons, in the beginning this group had many alpha males that were strong and aggressive. Then one day at the dump there was a pile of meat, the alpha male baboons rushed in and ate first. Well the meat was poisoned and all of the alpha males died off leaving the weaker males to become the breeders. Within a decade or so after the removal of the alpha males that population had changed, to a much mellower, docile, weaker population of baboons.

So just by taking out the alpha males you can completely change a population in a short period of time, something to think about.

Gry

Veteran
What a neat thread .Let me share a story. I am a dumb hetro white guy who wanted to do high end home improvement work and be well paid for it. Started working in Georgetown in DC, the majority of my clients were gay . I dearly loved those people. They paid me so well, treated me so well, I can not speak highly enough about them. Oh yeah, I got lots more work from them. did I say I like that . I did, really !
It was something else to bring a bunch of young white suburban guys to work in gay areas back in the seventies. I have some of the most priceless memories, of some of the neatest things involving how people interact with each other.
Not sure what else to say here except my thoughts after reading the thread is that some of you all must watch too damn much TV or something !

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
anytime you need a dose of homophobia, racism and antisemitism, you can always count on the tokers den to deliver.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
another slave believing only what tv tells it and knowing nothing else beyond that which it is told and downloaded with, poor thing, tragic really

anyway I have better things to do than debate with PC's and shall not return to this thread again

I really didn't think I was gonna end up being the gay rights advocate for ic mag...I have already put more time into this than I wanted...
Your assumptions about me are kinda fucked up and make me want to respond...but I just don't have the time or energy...so I'm gonna let it go...good luck to you

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I guess I missed the Parade

I guess I missed the Parade

I grew up in West Hollywood - they put on a good show

Peace :peacock:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C'mon people....CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

picture.php

I bet this fellow has an interesting perspective on life, is probably a creative dude, and could very well (if you were open minded enough), make you re-consider some of your pre-conceived notions of what makes the world go round... :biggrin: