What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It Was Gay Pride Week coast to coast.......

S

SPG.

Gay Pride Parade in Tel Aviv a few days ago:

View Image

I was not there because I don't like big crowds and I'm straight, but I fully support gay rights, whatever consenting adults do with each other is none of my business.

A funny anecdote is that a few years ago, I was working at this crazy place, where the company gave me a room in an apartment with other workers; we were three in total, one of the room mates left and we were looking for a new guy who would fit with us; a quiet and clean person was the profile, so I asked a new dude who fitted the profile how was his room-mate situation, he said bad, so I invited him to move with us, he was happy about it. It turned out the dude was gayer than gay, even though you could not tell by how he acted; and I only found out he was gay because some of the ladies at work started to tell me stuff like: "so how are things going with (add any name here), I hear he is very good in bed" I was like WTF??? then I told the dude about the comments by the ladies at work, and he started laughing and explained that by now they probably think I'm gay too since I invited him to live with us! this guy had some crazy ass stories about his life, specially having been born and raised in a very infamous ultra-orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem.

peace

good job this was'nt in my face when i lived/worked there..
wheres the Neg rep button ^,oh!

Last edited:
Nope. You'll find that around here, most of us are an accepting, easy going group of growers and smokers who don't judge people by their sexual orientation :tiphat:

Thank You Friend
Most people in real life do not know
So it's easy to come out here and have some fun too.
Appreciate the way you and others here think
Thank You

St. Phatty

Im Gay and Proud of it
Is there anything wrong with that?

You breathed life into a 5 year old thread.

https://www.misterbandb.com/gay-pride

Looked it up. That's a Gay Pride calendar.

It's Gay Pride week in Long Beach.

But Gay Pride Coast to Coast ?!

I think they like to schedule them so that they're not all at the same time, and people can attend several if they want.

I don't suppose there's a Horny Hetero Women section at these things :woohoo:

You breathed life into a 5 year old thread.

https://www.misterbandb.com/gay-pride

Looked it up. That's a Gay Pride calendar.

It's Gay Pride week in Long Beach.

But Gay Pride Coast to Coast ?!

I think they like to schedule them so that they're not all at the same time, and people can attend several if they want.

I don't suppose there's a Horny Hetero Women section at these things :woohoo:
Whoops did not even look at the dates
Thanks

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to the one in Long Beach tomorrow. It should be fun. I've never been to one of these things.

W

Water-

Gay or not gay, who cares? I heard that ca 5% of every born men and women are homosexuel, it´s a natural law.

its not California, its everywhere.
if thats what you meant by ca

and it is closer to 10 %

but sexuality seems hard to put in a box with a label.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
picture.php