What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like I'm going to state prison!

I'd just like to repeat the golden rule of growing, "don"t tell anyone who don"t need to know" Please,live by that.[/quote]

Absolutely! Tell no one, ever.
You never know who might turn on you and use it agaisnt you or for their advantage.

Glad you made it through your time.
Best of luck moving forward.
Peace...

CannaVenture

ICMag Donor
Well, those of you that know me, know that i got busted on 4-20-09, with 153 plants and a house full of loaded guns.
I just talked to my lawyer last night and it looks like I'll be getting 2 1/2 to 5 years in a state prison.My lawyer said that I would have to do 3/4 of 2 1/2 years,which is like 21 months.:frown:
In Jan. I'll go before the judge to plead guilty,then within 60 to 90 days I'll be officially sentenced.
I've never been in trouble before,I,ve had the same factory job for over 20 years.I'll be loosing my job and they are taking my house.
From what my lawyer tells me,I'm lucky.He said I could have been looking at a mandatory 5 years and a 15,000 dollar fine.
I was actually thinking that I might get away with home arrest or probation.And I would be able to keep my house and job.But thats not to be.
I'm not looking for sympathy,just trying to let everyone know out there to "be careful".
I'm worried sick,but will do my time, the best I can.
I should be sentenced by March or April.So I won't be around here after that for 21 months or so.My lawyer also told me that The state of Pa. is letting non violent offenders out of prison early because there is no room for the real bad guys,so with any luck,i won't have to do the whole 21 months.
I;m sorry to post such depressing news but it is helping me cope with the situation.

Fuck man! Really sorry to hear this bro....Its sad to hear these types of stories, even more so when a person is going to Prison, losing their house AND a 20 year long job...Shit is just so fucked up....

Good luck bro..Again man, Im sorry.

Just read, You are out man... real Cool...
Glad your out bro.. hopefully all of that is behind you and you can get on with your life...

I dont know what your current situation is, and im not going to question it, But if you need some genetics to get back up, I'd be more than happy to throw you a pack or 2 of beans to help out.. Just PM me man if I can help..

Hope all is well with you, and hope you can get some funds together to move to a better state...

Good Luck man!

Smelly_Cheese

I too am glad to hear of your release. I wish you the best in life wether you ever grow again or not. Im sure thats not first priority.
best wishes!

Buckeye_Breeder

Nice to seeya back on icmag bro! I got out a year ago and still have 10k in fines to do. Prison for grow weed is a joke! Good luck to you in the future.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
My girl has a relative in the clink right now and she has a pretty serious charge pending. Hope for all the best in our little community of rebels.

shack

I'd like to thank you all for your support and positive replies., it truely means a lot to me, it damn near brings a tear to my eyes. IC is like a family, I've made life long friends on this site, some I've met in person, some i'll probably never meet. Thanks again to all.

welcome back to freedom dude
kiss your girl, smoke a fatty and drink a beer !! (sorry to be a bad influence if your on papers or prole or any of the mans stupid hoops )

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya all, welcome home shack, summertime to enjoy as well, i wish you and ya family all the best for the future, peace and safe growing,,,,s2

the_man

Hey Shack

Glad your out and OK, Now get the hell out of PA. No bills will be passing anytime here soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts