What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like I'm going to state prison!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good to hear your time is over....

were the guns legally registered or "burners"...

i know a few folks here in california who have been raided for cultivation and had legally registered guns and the gun enhancement charges did not stick.....it seems it applies mostly to illegal guns that are not registered...

i also talked with several lawyers/gun owners on a gun forum and written in california law is some kind of language that in order to be convicted of possession of firearmy during commission of felony, the gun must be "within reasonable access" etc...

im sure having an unregistered ak47 with 30 round magazine at a growop is a little different than being caught with a legally registered handgun or something like that...i know that in northern cali LOTS of growers have guns to defend their outdoor plots with..

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
That was a long time in county jail, my god. It is cramped and you always have new people coming and going that you have to get use to. Actually you have the same handful of fools that just keep coming back. It sucks.

Good luck to adjusting. You probably have a hefty probation ahead of you. That is better than jail, but not much

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back, bro. Take your time and settle in. Things will begin to fall back into place in no time.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
glad to see your free must seem like a miracle being able to do what you want again stay free get off probation and move if you can all the best in your new found freedom aloha cls

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wow! Just came across this thread and I was like, Ohh! That sucks!
And I thought, WTF happened to this dude? Did he ever come back?
Then I was all, Holy shit! Hes back!
Welcome back man!

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck man.jail really aint that big a deal. you will be fine. stay out of the bullshit. try an get some kind of jail job. do lots of excersizing and reading and you will be out before you know it.dont let anyone punk you but dont hurt anyone too bad and catch more time. my buddy went in with 3 years joined a gang and ended up catching another 5 years