What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

nickman

Veteran
:good:...!!!...

Shit, they look much more full in just five days...!!!...
that frost is looking on point too...!!!...

:D...:D...:D...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice Mo looks good!
I am more conservative on defoliating because I always think I will mess up the nutrients if I dont know the strain well and defolite too much.
So I follow with great interest, they really seem to bounce back nicely.
I also like keeping some leafs as a buffer if something goes wrong, or it is even a nice indicator what is going with the plant.
But yeah if someone is really experienced it might be a great tool! :)

A leaf buffer fasho comes in handy if u may go thru a dry spell. I dont notice much difference in nutrient uptake, i actually turn it up a lil right when i defoliate, added shine to the veg+bloom.

I noticed a few lil bugs, one definitely a baby thrip, not sure what the other things are...

picture.php

See the spec in the middle of this next pic?

picture.php

Closer...

picture.php

N closer...

picture.php

Looks dead whatever it is.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Then theres this one. Tiny spec in mid section of where leaves extend from.

picture.php

N zoomed in...

picture.php

Not sure what that is, but it looks like a tiny bug, but also looks kinda dead...

Heres the room today, 4 weeks in.

picture.php

And a couple bud shots....

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lil snapshot today....

picture.php

Left side og tini right side lemon rado. The lemon rados are bulkin n frostin up a lil faster.

nickman

Veteran
Great looking tent Mo...!!!...

I’m loving those close up shots of all that resin on the leaves...!!!...

Really nice man... ... ...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks og n nickman.
Things are shootin in here, ima diggin the 500w cmh.

This one smellin/lookin like the keeper out the og tinis, but really too early to tell. Most lemony out of everything with a candy but kinda funky too.

picture.php

These are some lemon rados, one pheno is outperforming all and has a gassy lime smell wit jolly rancher back. The nose always change a lot from now till finish tho..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks og n nickman.
Things are shootin in here, ima diggin the 500w cmh.

This one smellin/lookin like the keeper out the og tinis, but really too early to tell. Most lemony out of everything with a candy but kinda funky too.

View Image

These are some lemon rados, one pheno is outperforming all and has a gassy lime smell wit jolly rancher back. The nose always change a lot from now till finish tho..

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Heres the room, been tuckin leaves...

View Image

Nice canopy GET MO!
It is ...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks! I prefer to train earlier um rather than bend um all down like that. Its a little high in the center too, would prefer opposite so the edges could be taller n catch more light.

At 6 weeks a few standouts in the bunch.

3 phenos of LemonRado are dumbass prosty, one is a clear step above, higher calyx to leaf ratio, denser and stackin nice. Plus has a lemony candy smell but with a dank smell i can tell will come on stronger as it progresses.
This the one im diggin most...

picture.php

Next one more leaf but just as frosty

picture.php

Heres the top OG tini, this one has a lemon candy kush smell. Not like lemon oil but like a lemon now n later.

picture.php

And this og tini seems a lil more finicky, not gettin big at all has a gassy alcaseltzer n pez smell, hella pungent.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Cant remember which one this was, but like the shot... pretty sure its a third pheno of lemon rado.

picture.php

N the room shot. Been gettin kinda cold but they pushin tho!

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad yall diggin the grow! Sturgeongeneral thats the top pic so far.

Did some defoliation today, got cuts of 6 of um that i felt were standin out bout a week ago so hopefully they root and reveg cool.

Before n after

picture.php

picture.php

For some reason the back of the tent fattinin more than the front. Could be strain dependent but i think it could be cuz water dispersion in my setup too, might try n come up with a way so all the plants get equal water ive seen contraptions for that i think, some floraflex product or sumfa.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some shots at 7 weeks...
Pretty sure this is a lemonrado,

picture.php

Then this the lemon rado keeper im guessin, still got some time but its lookin real keeperish right now...

picture.php

And my favorite og tini, pics dont do justice to the velvety wet with crystalfication on this one...

picture.php

A lemon rado close up.

picture.php

And a ogtini, stretchy diesely pheno close close up.

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some shots at 7 weeks...
Pretty sure this is a lemonrado,

View Image

Then this the lemon rado keeper im guessin, still got some time but its lookin real keeperish right now...

View Image

And my favorite og tini, pics dont do justice to the velvety wet with crystalfication on this one...

View Image

A lemon rado close up.

View Image

And a ogtini, stretchy diesely pheno close close up.

View Image

Killing it, wow