What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That canopy is looking nice and thick. The male is looking stout. Some nice branching.

Thanks man, I think its bout flower time, got high female to male ratio...
Here are male/females

picture.php

But now check this out, this the craziest mutant I seen... remember the one that was doing the reach around?

Now hes tryna holler!

picture.php

Nephew said it look like it bred with celery...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yall ever seen somethin like this before? Its from the og tini. Crazy branches molded together and then the indents with the leaves in the middle? Im tempted not to kill it but its a male, just interesting when u find crazy mutants...

og.naj

Incredible, i have already see alot of these mutation but never like this!

The stem look so flat and strange, wouaw

nickman

Veteran
I’ve had a plant in the past grow like that, with the flat stem...!!!...

I think it’s called fascism or fas something or anther... ... ...
mine ended up being a male so it was never flowered... ... ...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah fasciation I guess, might be a fascist too. Lol! It was male, but I got another different mutation on one of the og tini females!

picture.php

Fungus gnats get extra points if they flu threw it.

Heres the males...

Og tini
picture.php

Lemon rado

picture.php

And some close up of sex organs fer all u plant peeperz...

Male

picture.php

Female

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
And today is day 1 (zero?) of flower, first dark period starts now.

Some defoliating

picture.php

picture.php

The was yellow plant got back green, but its smaller and has a weak root system. Im taking it out to take cuts, then will flower out a stronger version of it.

Not so yellow any more plant...

picture.php

And before and after defoliation. I ordered some nets with 4 inch holes on amazon, will put one up when they get here and spread things out a little.

picture.php

picture.php

Hooked up exhaust 6 inch fan too, will see how temps do, when i get temp/humidity reader.

nickman

Veteran
Your plants are all looking really nice and healthy...!!!...

I think your going to have some great looking plants when things are all said and done...!!!...

You take some really nice looking pictures as well...!!!...

I can’t wait to see these girls in action... ... ...

Your doing a great job bro...!!!...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Your plants are all looking really nice and healthy...!!!...

I think your going to have some great looking plants when things are all said and done...!!!...

You take some really nice looking pictures as well...!!!...

I can’t wait to see these girls in action... ... ...

Your doing a great job bro...!!!...

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

They are moving along, almost a week in, need to get a net in there and spread um out a lil...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Took a lil bit of leaves, ima wait to put the net for another week so i can defoliate some mo befo.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That tent is looking very full...!!!... are they stretching much yet...???...

Man they stretching like crazy! Had to raise light up twice. Few more days and ima deleaf and put a net n tuck some branches.

picture.php

N some other news...

picture.php

These damn psps again... need to invest in solar or sumfa...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always in their favor and then make you jump hoops to make sense of what they did in the hopes you let it go and they profit more. Grrrr.

Looking good, Get Mo. Can't wait to see them flower out. :joint:

dank.Frank

og.naj

Looks like a super base for a good flowering Get Mo, even with 1day no light, they pray to the sky, beautiful

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts up folks? I think they gon be alright! Stretchin like crazy, prolly got about another week of stretchyness.
My sister keep tellin me to get some solar panels, may be a wise investment if nothin else than to protect the plants from shut offs. Last year was worse, 4-5 days at a time and 2-3 times a month, made me just cancel flowering till the rain came. Hopefully rain come soon, its gettin hella cold now.
Power came back on so they missed 2 full days of light, then last night
Lights back on, they a lil stressed, more from the cold i think than the lights being out, but should recover quickly. Ima give um a few days before I deleaf and train um with a net...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts