What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some shots at 7 weeks...
Pretty sure this is a lemonrado,

View Image

Then this the lemon rado keeper im guessin, still got some time but its lookin real keeperish right now...

View Image

And my favorite og tini, pics dont do justice to the velvety wet with crystalfication on this one...

View Image

A lemon rado close up.

View Image

And a ogtini, stretchy diesely pheno close close up.

View Image
Nice:bump:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Gracias amigos!
Week 8, no more salts. Reservoir has water, budswel bat guano and some chitosan. One week of this combo to bring out the flavor n nose, then straight water till finished. Takin everything till at least 10 weeks to insure at least one week of straight h2o.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Looking killer. You gunna keep running a specific pheno???

I got 2 phenos, maybe 3 that will be at least ran again.

Came in today n the light wasnt on, switched it out for 2 mars sp250s. Contacted growers choice they sendin me replacement. Good customer service.

picture.php

renne

Hey Get Mo great thread! I was wondering what brand of flood and drain tray is that? I haven’t found one that fits in my 4x4 tent, only tray that fits in my tents is my 3x3 botanicare tray that fits perfect in my 3x3 tents.
Thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut up rene? I use the botanicare low pro i think it is, cheapest black ones, then i actually cut the corners so they fit in snug.

Been a minute no update, somehow i managed to fuck things up a lil bit when using the bat guano and chitosan. I added the 50 gallon drum recipe into the 30 gallon garbage container rez’s I got inside. I think this mixed with loosing a day of light but water still on the timers, then switchin out the light shook um up a bit. Kickin myself but its still gon be some fire, just maybe not the certerfolds I wanted it to be to rep true potential. Will definitely be running a few again. Got one candidate out the og tini’s...
Ever had an orange julius? This one reminds me of it with that creamy nose but a lil less orange n more lemonade, with a tiny bit of cantaloupe mixed in.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then heres my pick for the lemon rados, this one real gassy with some citrus to it.

picture.php

Room shot, lookin a lil beat...
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some mo shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All a day befo week 10.
Think ima take um to to 11, they seem to be bouncin back nice but that mighta slowed they progress a week or so too.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So after talkin with growers house about the 500w cmh goin out, they were willing to replace but out of stock. But do to my troubles they gave me credit and at the same time a great discount on a 720 roi, so i had to upgrade. I dug this light but already know the 720 is dope. A lil over what i wanted in wattage but hopefully will make up for it in yield.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Maaaaaaaan i harvested and got some fope images for yall, but my gotdamn mac is trippin! I need to take it into the shop or sumfa, it takes 10 minutes to do any damn action, i feel like smashin it. Got some dope online real soon tho, took errything at 11. Weeks...

Latest posts

Latest posts