What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this really Cherry Pie?

I've been looking for some S1 Cherry Pie seeds because I was always under the impression that Cherry Pie was a clone-only strain from the Bay Area...and since I live on the opposite side of the country, I can't exactly go hunting for cuttings of it.

Now my question is, I've never heard of this seedbank the Canadian Hemp Co. so I don't know how trustworthy they are...do you guys think these are really some S1 Cherry Pie beans? Or just a ripoff?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also heard that Aficionado Seeds bred an S1 Cherry Pie at one point but they seem to have discontinued it...any suggestions on finding some self'd seeds of this strain?

Which Cherry Pie cross would you guys say is closest to the real Cherry Pie, and/or tastiest/fruitiest? And has anybody heard of any other companies than Aficianado making S1 Cherry Pie?

DemonTrich

Veteran
buds and roses might have it.

seen it on kyle kushmans site a while ago.

if you go PLEASE!!!!!! see if they have any Jurassic haze or cherry lopez beans.

Question, could someone get several (5-10) different Cherry Pie crosses and do some mass breeding/selecting/crossing/backcrossing toward Cherry Pie heavy phenos to come up with an eventual plant that was really heavy on Cherry Pie genetics?

Just my overambitious mind postulating...

420empire

Veteran
you are on the path ThePhilostoned to getting a lot of customers in the future hehe. It would be really cool if there was someone starting on this breeding program, really want that cherrypie for sure !!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
hold out for a bit.... Relentless is 'going to drop sum soon... seen cherry pie crosses on the list...thse would be the real deal..... best bet...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Personally for me ...its her flavor.... gotta be outdoor sungrown... inside she tastes more like every other purple but with a slight twist, the cali sun really brings out qualities in her that can not be duplicated inside, can't explain it but seen it for hella yrs now. she became one of my top 5 outdoor smokin strains ever... imo much much better then cookies...

So far I've found the 3 different Relentless CP crosses, a Sherbert Dreams X CP cross called Fruitcake by G.A.S. and Phantom Cookies by GranDaddy Genetics which is a CP X GDP cross...anyone know of any other pie crosses to consider? I may actually take this on as a breeding project.

Cherry Puff by Gage Green is (CP x Joseph OG)
Grease F2 by RedEyed Genetics is (CP x TreStarDawg)
Neverland by G.A.S. is (Candyland x CP)
Pie Face by Archive Seed Bank is (CP x Face/Off OG BX1)
Pink Champagne is supposedly a (CP x GDP) cross and there are like five different Pink Champagne crosses (Phantom Kush, Phantom of the Cookies, Pink Berry, Purple Champagne & White Phantom).
Key Lime Custard by Oregon Microgrowers Guild is ({Cherry Pie x F1 Durban} x The White)

Any other significant Cherry Pie crosses to through in the mix?

Latest posts

Latest posts