What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this really Cherry Pie?

CoCoSativas

Cherry Puff by Gage Green is (CP x Joseph OG)
Grease F2 by RedEyed Genetics is (CP x TreStarDawg)
Neverland by G.A.S. is (Candyland x CP)
Pie Face by Archive Seed Bank is (CP x Face/Off OG BX1)
Pink Champagne is supposedly a (CP x GDP) cross and there are like five different Pink Champagne crosses (Phantom Kush, Phantom of the Cookies, Pink Berry, Purple Champagne & White Phantom).
Key Lime Custard by Oregon Microgrowers Guild is ({Cherry Pie x F1 Durban} x The White)

Any other significant Cherry Pie crosses to through in the mix?

ive been eyeing the doctas gear for a while. pie face sure looks nice.

oti$

Gasmask, cherry alien, and cherry pie bx by pnw roots are pie in seed form that I'm looking into as well as relentless' white pie and archive's. Pie face....i too lack elite clone only access and have been looking for a good representation since sampling the flowers years ago. There are a few other seed makers that make xs that may be worth looking into.

Some more contenders in the mix (thanks to oti$ for the help):
Gasmask by Pacific NW Roots ({CP x Alien Kush f2} x {CP x Starfighter})
Cherry Alien by Pacific NW Roots (CP x Alien Kush f2)
Double Dutch Oven by Pacific NW Roots ({Dutch Treat x CP (reversed)} x Alien Kush f2)
Twizzler by G.A.S. (Kosher Tangie x CP)
Cherry Sherbert by G.A.S. (Sour Sherbert x CP)
Nana Pie by G.A.S. (Strawberry Banana x CP)
Cherry White by Cabin Fever Seed (CP x Kerberos Kush)
Cherry Blossom Kush by Swamp Boys Seeds (CP OG x Orange Blossom Trail)

Oh and Pacific NW Roots used to offer a Cherry Pie Bx1

So here's the final list of Cherry Pie crosses I've found:

Pie Face by Archive Seed Bank
Cherry Fire Pie OG by Relentless Genetics
Fire Cherry Cookie by Relentless Genetics
White Pie by Relentless Genetics
Phantom Cookies by GrandDaddy Genetics
Cherry Sherbert by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Fruit Cake by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Nana Pie by Garden Ablaze Seeds
NeverLand by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Twizzler by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Cherry Alien by Pacific NW Roots
Double Dutch Oven by Pacific NW Roots
Gasmask by Pacific NW Roots
Cherry White by Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
Jailbait by Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
Grease f2 by RedEyed Genetics
Cherry Puff by Gage Green Seeds
Key Lime Custard by Oregon Microgrowers Guild
Cherry Blossom Kush by Swamp Boys Seeds
Pink Champagne and it's various crosses

If I could get my hands on some and/or all of these seeds I would like to cross & select towards Cherry Pie-heavy phenos in search of a stable seed form of a once Clone-Only strain...if I could accomplish that I would love to tackle other similar clone-only breeding projects.

Aim high...as they say.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry pie is not in Cherry cookies from Relentless. Thats GSC X Fire og bx1.

I have read the Cherry kush is not the same as Cherry pie.

Dawe

I recently received a Cherry Pie Kush cut.

Cherry Pie is one of my favorites, so I'm excited for this because I've had no experience with Cherry Pie Kush.

there goes edro

Veteran
Dungeon Vault Genetics Humble Pie which is Cherry Pie x False Teeth. No personal experience but I am vegging some False Teeth V2 as we speak.

greenbear420

I got some Twizzler drying out right now... ill post some pics and do a smoke report in about 10 days.. Its smells to me like some sour diesel, I got 4 phenos of it.. and they all look different. ones got huge buds, stacks up nice and bushy with slight foxtailing(the good kind), smells fuely, and stretches very little when flipped. one is a MONSTER high yielding plant, with rock hard nugs all the way down, slight fuel smell with more earthyness, and stretches about 75 percent when flipped. One is just like the previous one but not as big with string like, hard round nugs all the way down. and the last pheno i have is CRAZY!!! its really leafy and has a ton of frost, and its a late bloomer, bulks up at the end, and smells of fuel and gasoline. great for making some rosin or bubble hash. all in all the Twizzler is just what i like.. It is one of those strain i feel lucky to have. with all the OG and Blue Dream out there.

H

HemperorsKnight

is cherry pie and cherry pie kush different cuts? i have some cherry pie kush s1's.

They're different
cherry pie (durban poison x gdp)
Cherry pie kush (durban poison/gdp x paki chitral kush)

highsteppa

Veteran
Dungeon Vault Genetics Humble Pie which is Cherry Pie x False Teeth. No personal experience but I am vegging some False Teeth V2 as we speak.

I got a pack of these after I couldn't find a cherry pie cut. Are the false teeth slow veggers? I think they could be nice.

Now I got a 'cherry cobbler'cut. Anyone have info on it or run it? Cherry Pie x cherry cookies.

3snowboards

My two cherry pies are starting to fatten up.
Day 25.
picture.php

H

HemperorsKnight

3snowboards I wonder if the cut you have is one from the seeds that were running round in the early 2000's or if it's from someones person seed stock from the original seeds that probably came from Humboldt