What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this really Cherry Pie?

3snowboards

It's my first grow with these
The genetics are really strong
Even the lowest leaves really have a sour cherry aroma at this point.
I'm going to attempt a scrog with one of the 6 lower flowers I'm trying to clone

picture.php

H

HemperorsKnight

It's my first grow with these
The genetics are really strong
Even the lowest leaves really have a sour cherry aroma at this point.
I'm going to attempt a scrog with one of the 6 lower flowers I'm trying to clone

View Image

You going to document it here? If so I'll watch

3snowboards

No
I started in some jiffy peat pellets for the first time under a humidity dome.
The jiffys seem to really hold allot of water.
As soon as maybe 4 roots came thru the mesh I went into the solos with a mix of some dry peat and perlite mix to dry the pure peat in those pellets out.

H

HemperorsKnight

No
I started in some jiffy peat pellets for the first time under a humidity dome.
The jiffys seem to really hold allot of water.
As soon as maybe 4 roots came thru the mesh I went into the solos with a mix of some dry peat and perlite mix to dry the pure peat in those pellets out.

That's boss! Well good job man I'll def keep watching this thread

3snowboards

I FIMmed my chem 4 and orange Haze 1 clones on their day 7 so the pies could catch up.
Three of the four cherry pie clones are branching out nicely and losing their funky leaves and blowing out some serrated.
The 4th cherry pie is like 5 days behind because she needed some extra attention to root.
They are on 1/2 strength big bloom.
picture.php

picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
So here's the final list of Cherry Pie crosses I've found:

Pie Face by Archive Seed Bank
Cherry Fire Pie OG by Relentless Genetics
Fire Cherry Cookie by Relentless Genetics
White Pie by Relentless Genetics
Phantom Cookies by GrandDaddy Genetics
Cherry Sherbert by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Fruit Cake by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Nana Pie by Garden Ablaze Seeds
NeverLand by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Twizzler by Garden Ablaze Seeds
Cherry Alien by Pacific NW Roots
Double Dutch Oven by Pacific NW Roots
Gasmask by Pacific NW Roots
Cherry White by Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
Jailbait by Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
Grease f2 by RedEyed Genetics
Cherry Puff by Gage Green Seeds
Key Lime Custard by Oregon Microgrowers Guild
Cherry Blossom Kush by Swamp Boys Seeds
Pink Champagne and it's various crosses

If I could get my hands on some and/or all of these seeds I would like to cross & select towards Cherry Pie-heavy phenos in search of a stable seed form of a once Clone-Only strain...if I could accomplish that I would love to tackle other similar clone-only breeding projects.

Aim high...as they say.

Found another - Cherry Cream Pie by Exotic Genetics (Cherry Pie x Cookies n Cream)

veunhcinp3c6ekv6te3h.jpg

Cherry-Cream-Pie-Choice-Exotic-Genetix.jpg

Last edited:

3snowboards

From this in a solo cup
picture.php

To this in a week
picture.php

3"tall 7" wide.
I'm going to let them go another week or so in these 1 gallon containers.
Then into 5 gallon buckets

Cherry Puff by Gage Green is (CP x Joseph OG)
Grease F2 by RedEyed Genetics is (CP x TreStarDawg)
Neverland by G.A.S. is (Candyland x CP)
Pie Face by Archive Seed Bank is (CP x Face/Off OG BX1)
Pink Champagne is supposedly a (CP x GDP) cross and there are like five different Pink Champagne crosses (Phantom Kush, Phantom of the Cookies, Pink Berry, Purple Champagne & White Phantom).
Key Lime Custard by Oregon Microgrowers Guild is ({Cherry Pie x F1 Durban} x The White)

Any other significant Cherry Pie crosses to through in the mix?

I have a clone thats og 18 x cherry puff its quite good actually

Dawe

(Late update..)

CPK grows more like well.. a Kush lol then Cherry Pie. It has a loud cherry smell and a velvety flavor. Where it shines is the bud structure and frost level.. it looks VERY much like cookies only with a much better yield, and makes me question how much truth there is to GGG's cookie story. However ofc, cookies has that unmistakable funk but I could see how that could come from a s1. The high is similar to cherry pie only with a teeny bit more noticeable head high Imo.

Beautiful plant all in all..

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I have a cherry pie bagseed thats like 2 weeks in flower after doing some reading idk what to believe but i do kno this seed is from the real deal we got the hp from a spot in arcata .. only found one seed

I compared it to the one harry pottery posted in 2007 it has that same heavy serration and weird ass leaf curl by the crowning dark green leaves .. it grows like a og kush kinda but less viney i didnt top it ..

Something i wanna add .. i never grew gdp but this plant seems way more kush than gdp and it had some weird mutant growth and verigation on the early leaves .. i think thats urkle genetics im just guessing .. it doesn't grow like gsc ill get pics later

Is cp in phylos ?

CrushnYuba

What leaf curl? I don't think the s1s produce to many plants like cp.

To me cp doesn't grow anything like og. More cookie. Crazy dark leafs. Pretty slow veg. Massive big dense buds that really fill in. Its lower branches flop. They seem to grow straight out instead off up and out. They eventually droop down.
The nose is the only thing going for it. Its the loudest muskiest thing you ever seen. That and buds structure.
I hardly grow it anymore because the bud is too dark and the veg is meh.

Cherry pie kush is not cherry pie. Cpk is cp x og.