What's new

Is the Water You Use the Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And an Easy DIY

T

TreehouseJ

Chuck Norris doesn't restructure water. Water restructures itself for Chuck Norris.

T

TreehouseJ

So the nutrients added to the water don't change how the magnetic field structures the water?

Could I simply put 1 of these fuel doo-hickies around the spout of my watering can and get the same benefits?

Sure. You could also do a rain dance.

Gazoo

Something just occurred to me have you tried putting the k-magnets
around the stem of the plant ? I guess it would need to be fairly
loose and monitored to make sure the stem does not over grow the
Mags. I may try this next grow

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the nutrients added to the water don't change how the magnetic field structures the water?

Could I simply put 1 of these fuel doo-hickies around the spout of my watering can and get the same benefits?

It makes them more bio-available to the plant.

You would want to structure the water first then water

idiit

Veteran
I go way out and get lots of deep woo on my feet all the time.

watching a video and it's all about a company using frequency embedded holograms for structured gasoline and other applications. they give out the same perspective I've been posting; frequencies change matter. proper frequency applications embedded into holograms is the gist.

petflora might give the video a look. it's way out there in deep woo woo so ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzuApMkBUc

IronBackGorilla

How about paramagnetic material .like granite marbles and other rock/minerals. Beds of sand (microspheres) I wanna produce my own evilness from round lol

idiit

Veteran
How about paramagnetic material .like granite marbles and other rock/minerals. Beds of sand (microspheres) I wanna produce my own evilness from round

there are articles saying paramagnetic materials in the growing medium keep the water structured.

me thinks there are lots of ways to structure water.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i just want to pass along an audio seminar that is on Advancing Eco Agriculture forum and the seminar is not related to STRUCTURED WATER but it is mentioned and the observed effects on Glyphosate in agriculture fields.

start around 48 min for the question regarding Glyphosate and structured water.

2013 Soil & Nutrition Conference: Putting Principles into Practice
John Kempf: part 4

http://www.bionutrient.org/audio/2013_soil_nutrition_conference/c-01-31-2013-JohnKempf.mp3

peace

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are articles saying paramagnetic materials in the growing medium keep the water structured.

me thinks there are lots of ways to structure water.

The water only needs to remain structured when it is feeding the plants

Replacing my radial magnets with Fuel Magnets proved to me that there are degrees of structuring

VERMONSTAH

I am confused by all the scientific nomenclature honestly so let me ask my question in as simple terms as possible, 1. I have access to free R/O water at my local co-op, What is the best method to reintrigration of essential elements and minerals? Should i just take a multi vitamin daily while i drink the water? I was told by a staff memeber at the coop drinking straight R/O water is bad news overtime. Any insight please and thankyou.

Lies...RO is great...you get more minerals from food. This thread is not scientific. Honestly...its complete BS.

The fools in this thread have been duped into using expensive magnets and gizmos that DO NOTHING. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lies...RO is great...you get more minerals from food. This thread is not scientific. Honestly...its complete BS.

The fools in this thread have been duped into using expensive magnets and gizmos that DO NOTHING. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Without an educated opinion, you bring nothing to this thread

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am confused by all the scientific nomenclature honestly so let me ask my question in as simple terms as possible, 1. I have access to free R/O water at my local co-op, What is the best method to reintegration of essential elements and minerals? Should i just take a multi vitamin daily while i drink the water? I was told by a staff member at the coop drinking straight R/O water is bad news overtime. Any insight please and thank you.

It's hard to get the truth when so many are ignorant (but offer anecdotal opinions), ie drinking straight ro is bad news over time

You couldn't drink enough pure ro water to cause a health crisis due to lack of minerals in it. Now, that said, we need minerals and vitamins that aren't being provided via commercial agriculture practices, but they can be obtained when added to the right type of water (energized)

I start with ro water> add Himalayan salt minerals> then process through de-coupler/structure device 3xs then drink

If you watch his videos you will see that's how he does it through his device

queequeg152

Veteran
your account of structured water reducing the incidence of shit marks in your toilet is anecdotal.
just saying.

is your toilet staying shit mark free btw?

queequeg152

Veteran
ecabd2a8139bdb6af9ba6999f8a53cff.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts