What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the Water You Use the Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And an Easy DIY

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i too know intelligent beings are common in the universe, not b/c of seeing but due to the Drake Equation. fill in the most conservative numbers and the math still proves the existence.

i dont know about all this new age or pseudo science stuff but it never hurt to let others try it. hell, i may even try some stuff i dont believe in as long as its not harmful to the plants.

post your results if you use a crystal based medium. id like to tag along to see the results.

peace

...i'm into "aliens exist" stuff. just reviewed a video from a woman who gave out what the andromedans use for their hydro soil recipe; 4 types of crushed quartz. calls the general principle "quartz technology" which me thinks is a more encompassing topic than just quartz gardening.

petflora is going WTF?

frequencies baby. frequencies change matter. :)

Quartz frequencies:

Quartz Crystal Healing: Increase Your Energy Frequency

so I ordered the crushed quartz and will give it a go.

I've been using quartz stones and the plants seem to like it. this crushed quartz recipe is a step up.

^ now even I admit i'm probably crazy. i'm a gonna try it out.

idiit

Veteran
like morcheba says; doesn't hurt any of you guys.

I ordered everything for the plants and ordered the kacha-stone recipe for my drinking water and the 5 gallon water bucket I use for my small indoor garden. I have a water vortex magnetizer and I know it hydrates better but it's a pain in the ass 'cause it does small quantities at a time.

it would be nice if a few of the more open minded types review the 8 minute sdhguru video. I've been doing meditational yoga for 40 years and what he says is true; the eastern spiritual types do "bless" their food and water before consuming. sadhhuru explains why. it's the first time I've heard as good an explanation. his explanation perfectly synchs with all the stuff on crystal healing power articles, structured water and aromatherapy. cannabis oil heals. the frequency of cannabis oil is super high and has strong healing powers. anyone who doubts this has done no research on the topic. I use some qwiso oil every day for this purpose. it all weaves together . something to it.

"if you try the same shit over and over again..... Einstein."

^ misquote that and ridicule me some more. I can handle it.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
me2. longer than just a second though. :)

i'm into "aliens exist" stuff. just reviewed a video from a woman who gave out what the andromedans use for their hydro soil recipe; 4 types of crushed quartz. calls the general principle "quartz technology" which me thinks is a more encompassing topic than just quartz gardening.

petflora is going WTF?

frequencies baby. frequencies change matter. :)

Quartz frequencies:

Quartz Crystal Healing: Increase Your Energy Frequency

so I ordered the crushed quartz and will give it a go.

I've been using quartz stones and the plants seem to like it. this crushed quartz recipe is a step up.

^ now even I admit i'm probably crazy. i'm a gonna try it out.

No Im not. Anyone who thinks earth is the only inhabited planet has been dumbed down to buy whatever the government is selling

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ wish they'd start posting in this thread. bring 'em in! :)

the math guys are the ones who can affirm that high end cutting edge mathematics are confirming much of what was once called conspiracy theory; time as we were taught does not exist, space/time continuums ( whatever that means) is more accurate. also, alternate parallel universes and woo woo stuff like that almost becoming mainstream math now. Physics "string theory" iirc grasped this first.

what we have been taught as science continues to be debunked. "conspiracy theories" are being substantiated.

anyone thinking diesel fuel did that kind of damage to the twin towers.....

what really needs to be developed is discerning skills by each and every individual.

I've got no more rep to give ya today.

To those that believe structured water is a myth:
Get yourself 3 test plants.
Water the first plant with your normal water (the control plant).
Water the second plant with water that's been placed into a microwave & boiled then cooled to room temps.
Water the third plant with water structured using one of the methods mentioned by Pet Flora.
Report your results.
Opinions are useless & a waste of breath/key strokes!

sixixix

I am well aware of the constant feed of lies that we are being fed, I'm not a big fan of where this world is going, and I do believe there are a lot of conspiracies in play for money and/or power in this world. I just don't think this is a part of it.

I think there's a big difference between cannabis prohibition and keeping structured water a big secret. There are many scientists working for cannabis. There's tons of research available, both positive and negative. Does this mean that the man is working harder to keep structured water a secret, than he does with cannabis and upholding prohibition? Seems kind of disproportional to me.

I just don't buy it. There are a million kinds of snake oil for growers, and I can't see anything that convinces me about structured water. It's impossible to control all the people in the world. If this was a thing, it would have been proven by now. That's my claim, and I stand by it.

I won't pollute the tread anymore by being a Debbie Downer, if anyone has anything to say, please send me a PM.

View Image Can you possibly be this naive?

Let's start with the OBVIOUS, cannabis and hemp once being used as a medicine, for making rope, clothing, etc became banned and determined to be a schedule 1 drug.

Now, what else have 'they' lied to us about, AND, don't you think that they have the best scientists money can BUY?

When N Tesla was employed by JP Morgan, he developed a free energy device. JP asked how can I make money with that, and buried it along with destroying Teslas' career

idiit

Veteran
I won't pollute the tread anymore by being a Debbie Downer, if anyone has anything to say, please send me a PM.sixixix
sixixix , you are being sane and reasonable. i'm the first to admit that "crystal technology hydroponics" sounds très bullshit.

ic is a leading edge cannabis forum. google cannabis topics and ic is at the forefront.

we need to keep the forum a place where experimenting with pushing the envelope is encouraged.

we do genetic enhancement, grow medium enhancement, air quality enhancement, lighting enhancement and more here. genetic enhancement in my usage includes obtaining elite cuts and dialing them in. air enhancement includes ventilation, circulation, co2 and more. I need to go to led's soon for lighting enhancement for my landrace sativas. Vermontman's posts were my inspiration there. not too long ago led lighting sounded "très bullshit".

we've got peeps challenging every aspect of this business/hobby/passion.

structured water deserves a go. doubt it all the way 'cause it is sane and reasonable to doubt until conclusive results prove otherwise. sit back and watch with a seasoned cynical mind. post that you are doubting this experiment at water enhancement. just don't get in the way. :)

every scientific breakthrough had it's doubters and rightly so until empirical evidence supports the concept.

structured water can be a pain in the ass and ppl won't go thru the trouble until it's proven benefits outweigh the hassle.

clones side by side in the exact same growing conditions except for the one variable being tested is very easy for us to use to test.

idiit

Veteran
if we are going to the trouble to restructure water we should also clean up the tap water a little. two easy ways to do this is Bone char and Binchō-tan charcoal. the Binchō-tan charcoal is a really great topic. in japan high end bars purify the water to make ice with Binchō-tan. the Binchō-tan ice is much harder than polluted water ice. when the Binchō-tan charcoal ice melts the japanese bar customer holds the glass to his/her ear and listens to a spectacular symphony of sounds as the ice melts. those Japanese take so many areas up to a connoisseur level. :)

http://www.reactual.com/home-and-garden/kitchen-products-2/binchotan.html

BONE CHARCOAL
"The use of bone charcoal or bone char (carbonized animal bone) is reported to be an effective means for the reduction of fluoride. Bone charcoal contains a carbon structure while supporting a porous hydroxyapatite matrix (a calcium phosphate hydroxide in crystalline form which is rich in surface ions which can be readily replaced by fluoride ion). Adsorption and ion exchange are thought to be the mechanism for fluoride reduction by bone char."

http://www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com/fluoride_removal

so, two types of charcoal placed in your watering reservoir/bucket to remove tap water pollutants and then your preferred means of restructuring your water.

this is water enhancement..

This remains petflora's restructuring water thread. i'm using purified tap water to restructure.

it does not make any sense to restructure polluted tap water as my "crystal technology" source pointed out so I included the pre-step of charcoal purification.

binchu charcoal is expensive. bone char is relatively cheap;

http://www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com/bone_char_20x60mesh

you probably don't need anything but bone char but i'm using both binchu and bone char. all I gots to do is take a large coffee filter or two and make a pouch and fill it with bone char, tie it at the top and drop in my tap water watering bucket. I can replace the bone char packets once a month.

you simply place a stick of prepared bincho charcoal in your reservoir/bucket. it's extremely hard and surprisingly clean of charcoal dust.

810qBgk2Z-L._SL1500_.jpg

edited to add:I also have a lot of activated charcoal that I use in my bong extension to clean the smoke before I inhale. I've got a 5 gallon bucket of this. i'm going to use panty hose cut off above the toes for my container. i'll put the bone char and activated charcoal in the bottom of the panty hose; super easy. i'll tie it off so that I can untie, dump out spent charcoal and refill. between the three charcoals ( bincho, bone char and activated coconut hull charcoal) i'll have a good water filtration system to use for the water restructuring.

"Activated charcoal powder can adsorb thousands of times its own weight in gases, heavy metals, poisons, and other chemicals-it renders them ineffective and harmless.The finer the particle size of an activated carbon, the better the access to the surface area and the faster the rate of adsorption kinetics

Activated carbon is used in gas purification, decaffeination, gold purification, metal extraction, water purification, medicine, sewage treatment, air filters in gas masks and respirators, filters in compressed air and many other applications"
^ http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/06/ayurveda-and-activated-coconut-shell.html

I can also use this system for my own dirt cheap cean drinking water.

queequeg152

Veteran
u realize most fluoride comes from groundwater? i just worked on a well for a proposed resturant that had rather high levels of fluoride( not violation levels though).

is it still bad? coming from mother gaia and all...

Gazoo

Nice thanks for the link (KC MAGNETICS). I just ordered 2 myself.
Do you think putting one on my watering supply hose
would work as well ?

queequeg152

Veteran
man people really get their panties in a bunch about this stuff. I just got a neg rep from a previous comment from somebody for no reason, either hate or a nsf rep.

fluoride from mother nature is not the same as the amounts found in tap water, they add a crap load more along with chlorine and other stuff to keep things sanitary(other reasons I wont go into). most supply lines for kitchen faucets are not drinking water safe, that tells me to clean that shit before I drink it along with the taste/look/smell of tap(even in 150ppm areas)

Most will find my views about most subjects in this life radical or insane...

keep watching television, listen to your teachers, and always trust in wikipedia.

actually ground water can have quite high amounts of flouride.

we bid for a flouride abatement job recently... didnt get the job, but apparently even around here there can be excessive fluoride in the water.

i tend to agree that we dont NEED to flouridate water these days... with proper dental hygiene and regular cleanings at dentists... but u have to remember that back in the day... little Appalachian kids were having their adult teeth pulled at like 16 years old, fluoride helped that a bit.

the origional idea for floridation came from studies of the parts of the country with the best dental... i think Colerado was the best owing the the amount of fluoride thats naturally in their well water.

and by the way... all forms of fluoride used in water fluoridation result in the exact same flouride anion... F-

i think natural fluoride comes from deposits of calcium fluoride, where as in artificial fluoridation one uses a far more soluble form like sodium flouride. only the conjugate bases are different.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thanks for the link (KC MAGNETICS). I just ordered 2 myself.
Do you think putting one on my watering supply hose
would work as well ?

Supply line to your... house...? That might require 2-3 sets as the water can be moving pretty fast

I'm now up to 5 sets; kitchen ro, shower, 2 hydro rezes, and going to try one on my car

Gazoo

Supply line to your... house...? That might require 2-3 sets as the water can be moving pretty fast

I'm now up to 5 sets; kitchen ro, shower, 2 hydro rezes, and going to try one on my car

Thanks for help. I can't figure out how to add the
"found this helpful" button. Maybe I need more post's
before that option is available so in the mean time
THANKS and YES I found this post very helpful:tiphat:

mule420

Maybe the action of the water rolling around and spinning is the same as bubbling the water. The precipitation of the Florine or floride or the chlorine out of the water? By the way that video had nothing to do with weed, it had a picture of a bud that's it...

idiit

Veteran
By the way that video had nothing to do with weed, it had a picture of a bud that's it...

^ yeah, and that's bullshit to title something like that.

still a good short video.

ok, I've been reading a little and came across Prills for restructuring water. it's almost mainstream and amazon has lots of consumer comments that look like it is a good idea to drink structured water. you could drop 3.5 oz of Prills in the bottom of nylon panty hose, tie it off and have a very easy recyclable structured water system.

Some years ago Jim Carter invented a marvelous inexpensive product when he created Prill beads that purify and energize water. These beads are created from ordinary magnesium oxide prills by applying a proprietary bioresonance process. The Prills were originally developed for clean up of nuclear reactor waste water.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james54.htm

https://www.amazon.com/TransDerma-P...ByStar=positive&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=1

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI, if you buy the KJ Magnetics Fuel Magnet, you need to turn one magnet around, so the two repel instead of attract

Be careful they don't slide out easily, and you can cut yourself using a knife to separate one

Latest posts

Latest posts