What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Other than TK, only other cut I've seen refered to as the original is the F-cut that floats around mendo. Came close to scoring it a couple years ago.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought it made sense what bageled_j shared w me some years ago...

from some gathered perspective....

triangle is the mother of them all
legend and valley and tahoe are s1 of the triangle
SFV + others are s1 of the legend (so what uhhhhh s2s????)

if you see this bageled_j, and i have it all wrong don't be shy let it fly....
or bigricky too .....

aloha

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'd buy that. Makes perfect sense to me. Wish Ricky or his boy would come around and clear all the tk nonsense up.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes
especially since this og thread is withstanding some b.s. quite rite.....

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'm surprised how civil and informational this thread has been. Seems like we are all mostly on the same page here, working towards a goal of finding truth. Packed with bomb pics too.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didnt thedocta throw out that legend was an s1 from orgnkd? I put some weight behind his info also...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didnt thedocta throw out that legend was an s1 from orgnkd? I put some weight behind his info also...

seeeeee

how quickly i forgot
thats legit thedocta knows his shit forwards & back too regarding these things.

damnit.
i do recall bageled specifically talking about the legend though...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Only thing I have said about it is I have yet to find another cut that is anything like it. Only thing that leads me to believe it is possibly could be is its the same OG I was smoking back in the 90's. Looks, smell, taste, and high all match up. This cut is not passed around like the rest and is held in a tight circle. Wether she is original or not, cant 100% say for sure but it is unique and not whored out. I have gifted her to another grower to see what his feeling are on it.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only thing I have said about it is I have yet to find another cut that is anything like it. Only thing that leads me to believe it is possibly could be is its the same OG I was smoking back in the 90's. Looks, smell, taste, and high all match up. This cut is not passed around like the rest and is held in a tight circle. Wether she is original or not, cant 100% say for sure but it is unique and not whored out. I have gifted her to another grower to see what his feeling are on it.
Thanks for theanswer..im not trying to be a dick...just want clarification when someone claims to have the original ogkush..not used to people making that claim...not even on the internet...though to be honest the qualifications you list would not nec lead me to a conclusion like that...just seeing if its a rename...that seems to happen alot nowadays

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for theanswer..im not trying to be a dick...just want clarification when someone claims to have the original ogkush..not used to people making that claim...not even on the internet...though to be honest the qualifications you list would not nec lead me to a conclusion like that...just seeing if its a rename...that seems to happen alot nowadays

No worries. Until this cut is identified as something different then it will remain a mystery. That was edited before your reply or anyone saw it because I knew it would just stir up shit. Its not a rename and it did NOT come from a club. It was gifted to a good friend of mine from a very old grower out in Cali. It was called OG and only that. No stupid tags and if it was ever tagged that way the person would not be happy. The history behind this cut leaves me to believe it is possible its the real OG or not far behind it.

OG has and always will be a mystery. I like it and its my go to OG so really thats what counts. I am looking forward to getting feedback from the friend of mine I gifted cuts too to see his take on it.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
smoking a bowl of "Dog Walker" OG

never heard of this one, tastes like a typical OG, thick creamy greasy funk

Smoking Gun

Ok, so this may be a bit off topic, but has anyone worked with MK Ultra? I never have gotten hold of any, and have only seen it once, maybe twice. But from the images I have seen of it it definitely looks like an OG cross, that leans toward the OG side. It has been around for quite a while, and is supposed to be a cross of LA Kush, which is apparently OG Kush before it got the name OG. What are your thoughts on the MK?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Ok, so this may be a bit off topic, but has anyone worked with MK Ultra? I never have gotten hold of any, and have only seen it once, maybe twice. But from the images I have seen of it it definitely looks like an OG cross, that leans toward the OG side. It has been around for quite a while, and is supposed to be a cross of LA Kush, which is apparently OG Kush before it got the name OG. What are your thoughts on the MK?

have some as freebees on the way

will test them some time, but way more things are in line first

Buddy Holly

mk ultra is g13 x og kush. a search would have told ya that. just sayin.

a buddy of mine who lives up near shasta ran a cut of it a few years back. it was a fast finisher. smoke wasnt half bad but nothing like og either.