What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

gingerale

Veteran
Thin floppy stems, very stinky, dark leathery leaves, round buds with high calyx to leaf ratio, many small buds instead of 1 big one and the buds grow up the stem in a certain way, one on each side a few inches apart etc....

Well I'll be......that sounds EXACTLY LIKE THIS PLANT!

Tell me, how many pictures did you see me post of the plant in VEG or FLOWER before you jumped to the conclusion it absolutely isn't anything like OG? You think you can tell from a pile of trimmed buds the exact lineage of a strain? LOL

I agree with the others, your strain looks nothing like OG. You have a thread full of pics to compare, if you dont see that one is not like the others then you must be blind.

K whatever bro. Do you think I might have looked at a pic or two of OGs the entire fucking time I was staring at this plant in the veg and flower rooms trying to figure out if I was lied to or not? LOL. I've already done all the comparisons I need. It's an OG....get over it.

I

Iron_Lion

Ok Gingy, I honestly dont care about your plant. I was just saying what I see doesn't look much like OG, but maybe it was just a poorly grown example. Pass it off to someone else and maybe I can tell better LOL!

gingerale

Veteran
Dug up this post from just a few pages back. Someone asked why hasn't there been any haze OG crosses?

ive done two and they both came out real haze dominant.

first was super lemon haze x larry og.. grew a few phenos. huge chunky buds that reaked of lemons but not really much og fuel there.

another was rd's facewreck haze. super haze dominant as most of his crosses ive grown are like the midas seemed straight hazey.. not much AW as far as i can tell..

A haze/OG cross turns out haze dominant with huge chunky buds? FASCINATING!

GOT DANK

Veteran
the dude did come off kind of assholeish but no need to respond like that? makes you look just as bad. you stooped even lower then he did. just chill. this thread is is a senstive topic and has been going very smoothly without people coming in kicking up all the dust. (edit: this was intended for gingerale not you dank frank, if u get offended just shake it off)
anyways.. i got a new og.. labeled "i kush" stupidest name ive heard yet lol. but the dude showed me the nugs and they were super fire og kush buds so i grabbed em up.. dont know where the name i kush came from?

when i asked about it, the guy said, well thats the name we get it as and i know we could change it but we'd rather just keep it how it is so its i kush.

and like i said, the buds were flame so i cant wait to see what kinda og kush this i kush produces. thats why i get so many. i am a firm believer with that quote "the best og is the one you dial in" and "all you need is one good one not a hundred variations on the same thing" but since i have access to them its hard to pass up haha and im just so curious to see how they come out and a lot of times ive passed up on clones that became the trendy rare cut of the month a while after and regretted it. lol. so i just take em all now and test em out with my other grows. one plant doesnt take up much room when u got 15 thousand watters.

so recently ive acquired.

snoop doog og (not abusive, could be faceoff og tho, dont know why they call it snoop og other then snoop prolly passed the cut out like hes been known to do with a few others.

manderine og - definitely og kush but could very well be a hybrid, has a msg, chinese food, orange chicken type flavor to it, prolly why its called manderine. i dig it cuz its different then the usual og's but still very much og. just orange instead of lemon. if that makes sense. kind of like my cherry og is cherry fuel instead of lemon fuel. better structure too so far, cant wait to finish it.

hollywood og - dont know shit about this one although ive been seeing it here and there for a minute now. few years back i knew some guys that had a few grow houses in the hollywood hills and they were calling their cut of og hollywood og.. i wonder if this is there cut that eventually got around or a different one as its not a really original name cuz a lot of people put there area or town on their og cut. and og kush is all over hollywood. saw the buds though and they were definitely top notch og fuel.

hollywood bubba - this came from a completely different source then the hollywood og so its not like i got the hollywood og and hollywood bubba from the same guy and that was what he tagged all his cuts. dont know what makes it different. still barely a teen but seems stretchier and a more viney then the pre98, not viney but just not as thick as the pre98. the source always has the dankest cuts so im sure its gonna be the flame. also got platinum bubba and king bubba. so the winner stays the losers go.

91 pure kush - this is an og kush for sure.. i think it was just floating around before the og got its name and it was called pure kush so they just kept the name rather then changing it to og. but definitely one of the original ogs. from 91 i guess. and without a doubt one of the best og's ive ever seen. you can get the flowers at mmrc in stuio city (formerly green angels of malibu) epik pk, legendary pk, malibu pk, hollywood pk, pk ripper, etc pretty sure its the same cut grown by different people so they have different tags like malibu, hollywood, beverly hills, etc. obviously rich kids grow this one hahaha. finicky plant, in soil at least, wants to yellow up and get weird. i think i gotta hit it with more calcium.

pure kush - dont know if this is the LA pure kush or suges pk or what but its definitely different then the 91 pk i mentioned above. in the last few years ive gotten the cut a few times but never finished it, its finicky in the same way as 91 pk but way different. wants to turn yellow and get weird, also super stretchy and floppy with branches wanting to grow downward or straight out instead of up, every branch needs to be tied or they will flop down. annoying. the guy i got it from said it grows strecthy like an og, looks like a bubba and smokes like an og and has one of the weakest yields hes ever seen but some of the most potent herb tho. so definitely headstash. i got a few cuts, although one is shitty, i got 2 looking good and like i said, ima hit em with some cal mag and hopegully keep em green and nice.

sac og - wanna compare this to my b real cut and cypress hill cut i grew a while back. from the sac og's ive gotten, seems like a good strong og but nothing special in the looks dept compared to say the tahoe or skywalker or true with the fat calyxs and copious amounts of frost. the sac is more plain looking but still retains og fuel flavors and potent high and supposed to yield good. we'll see.

og kush - just called og kush and said to be the original one that went around LA before all the names. im curious to see if its the same cut as the "true"

3 kings - og x sour d x headband cross. looking like a straight og kush structure. hella stretchy and like damn near a foot between nodes haha fuckin og's man. heard good things and am happy i came up on this gal. i wonder which headband they used? hopefully the original diesel daywrecker.

ive gotten so many recently im prolly missing a few new ones.. but these are the ones stuck in my head. also just passed up on the michael phelps og kush cuz they wanted me to buy the whole tray at 10 each, didnt feel like dropping 500 just cuz i wanted the cut, wish i coulda got one or two tho cuz judging from the flowers ive gotten of michael phelps og its a strong one.

also got triangle kush, banana og, hazy og, i kush, burkle, ghost, skywalker, king louie but most of those are familiar gals.

anyone have any info on the ones i listed please chime in cuz im just all curiosity right now. thanks.

and no matter how stupid the name is, if yall got any new og's lately lets hear about em. maybe we got the same ones, just dont wana mention the cut cuz its called something stupid like rick james og.. fuck it.

im pretty sure u don't have da 91 pk unless u know the crew. cause that shit is held down tight. not even thousands of thousands can't get that. more power to u if u do. peace

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Didn't get any great pics but here is one.

Found this in some (sfv x cd) x white og v2.0

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

Great looking buds TC. Swelled up calyx's and easy to trim, just the way I like em :good:

big twinn

Veteran
is the 91 PK the same as the Topanga Valley Pure Kush (that is supposed to be a limey OG, rather then lemon?)

Mia

I think it's topanga canyon pure kush. At least that's how I received it. No clue on that other stuff... 30years would probably know..

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. Thanks for articulating my point for me frank...

Gingerale, you are just digging deeper man. You have very knowledgable growers here trying to teach you something. You are refusing to accept the information, whatever, obviously ignorance is bliss for you..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
OG Kush

Attachments

• DSC00182.jpg
    DSC00182.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00183.jpg
    DSC00183.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00184.jpg
    DSC00184.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00188.jpg
    DSC00188.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00189.jpg
    DSC00189.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00190.jpg
    DSC00190.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 14
Bodhi has it and is working with it :tiphat:

does he have it under that name? 91 pk? has he done anything with it yet? i know he did some stuff with that suge pk.. wonder how that turned out.

and i know got dank, youre pretty correct but it is around just not always labeled 91 pure kush. that crew just made it well known under that name. at least thats what i think. i could very well be wrong. this shit comes out dead on to those buds. i buy em by the ounce so ive gotten pretty familiar with them. theres a cut called 91 og thats supposed to be the same cut or a s1 maybe. i dunno.

Cannastyle

Gingerale....

Why is it in just about every thread I enjoy your in it trying to have a pissing contest with senior members? I saw you pissing and moaning over in the GSC thread about hoarding....Now I see you over here trying to post up some Haze x OG with zero OG Kush qualities and your getting offended because people are flaming you in either thread...hmmm.....

Chill the fuck out bro. Take your drama back to the Michigan site.

Latest posts

Latest posts