What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the po#3 could totally be what they described....mine were just kinda shitty from the get go and never got the solid chance they deserved due to the root aphids

Fire OG

picture.php

:tiphat:

big twinn

Veteran
I figured I would come back in here and help those that are curious between the subtle differences between some of the OG cuts. This is my first time running the ghost, so once she is cured I'll do a smoke report between the differences that I experience between the Ghost OG and the SFV OG.

In flower, they are almost identical, but here are some side by side flower shots showing slight phenotypic variation in the bud structure.

Ghost OG (left) and SFV OG (right), day 68 grown in 2Liter containers, during the flush before chopping.

Ghost OG (left) and SFV OG (right)

Ghost OG

Ghost OG

SFV OG

I hope this helps!
Cheers,
BT

Buddy Holly

those buds look great big twiinn but i gotta say thats not the real sfv. the fan leaves dont purple on the sfv. thats always been a sure sign to id certain og cuts. whatever it is def got og in it look at those buds. just not sfv so you know.

coastal

^That "sfv" cut is not swerves sfv, but rather another dank OG from the san fernando valley. Was told it's also been called the 818 og kush, $100 og, pure kush etc. Who knows exactly what it is.... Ran it a year or 2 ago and it's very dank og though. Nice job big twinn. :joint:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Tahoe OG Day 40

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 15
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 11
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 13
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 12
  • T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
  • T5.jpg
    T5.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 11

JetLife175

Veteran
^That "sfv" cut is not swerves sfv, but rather another dank OG from the san fernando valley. Was told it's also been called the 818 og kush, $100 og, pure kush etc. Who knows exactly what it is.... Ran it a year or 2 ago and it's very dank og though. Nice job big twinn. :joint:

Looks like the 818 to me. Straight fire.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Valley OG Kush
Maui Outdoor

picture.php

picture.php

I know its mine but I think it is some of the best OG I have ever had. The fact that I did it makes me feel really proud and accomplished. The buds are super dense, super tacky, and reek like the best OG does. AND, it tastes like it smells. FUCK YES

L

LumpStatus

those buds look great big twiinn but i gotta say thats not the real sfv. the fan leaves dont purple on the sfv. thats always been a sure sign to id certain og cuts. whatever it is def got og in it look at those buds. just not sfv so you know.

Any og cut will have purple leaves if you run it long.enough and flush it well. Combine that with cooler temps and you can have lots of purple leaves on og. Just saying :)

big twinn

Veteran
Coastal is absolutely right. The SFV OG Kush I posted is the 818 Pure. It was gifted to me as the SFV. Absolutely AMAZING og kush. I can't wait to see how tho ghost compares, so far the 818 is my favorite. Lumpstatus has it right as well. Cheers!
BT

Y

YosemiteSam

tahoe.jpg

tahoe will definitely go purple leaves if you don't overfeed and cool her off a little at the end.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
View attachment 185169

tahoe will definitely go purple leaves if you don't overfeed and cool her off a little at the end.
sorry to be the one to break it to ya but that's most definitely not "the" tahoe og clone, although I do agree that the tahoe can get hints of purp with organic/light feed & low temps...the pic you posted isn't even in the same family imho. fwiw.

Tahoe og, the real deal...lv420 cup winner
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts