What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
nope- you are correct!
word 'round the campfire back around '07 was that some of snoops' people were buying sfv for 7k a pound.
maybe true maybe bullshit but it's still a cool story.:thank you:

was i? i was actually joking.anyway everyone knows they smoked the chronic then. hence the dr dre albulm dre 2001. and everyone knows the chronic is shit. big yielder. average smoke.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alls i know is even if the (insert your favorite variety here) OG isnt the most sought after cut to get, when you dial it in the buds are amongst the best, most desireable, period. Medicinal... Recreational... Whatever it covers a lot of bases haha

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
2pac put the word "OG" on the map.... OG kush popped up around the same time when Death Row records was in its prime.... The word OG was slang on the WestCoast for anything that was Bad/Hard/Bomb ... I never heard anyone talking about it b4 that era with that name....

Pure speculation... but many of my inner circle dont agree with the ocean grown term...

Orignal Gangster Kush ... What do you think Bubba means?

Bubba kush is blubblegum kush

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
OverGrow Kush...

The Chronic came out in the 90s, 2001 was a coming back of that Dr. Dre under his own label Aftermath...

OG doesn't come from any where near the ocean...it was grown by the heads out in the eastern part of LA and parts of Riverside County. It was the "Overgrow the Govt" weed hence the name OG. This is the story that I have heard here in Socal...the Tahoe story is bullshit...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
OverGrow Kush...

The Chronic came out in the 90s, 2001 was a coming back of that Dr. Dre under his own label Aftermath...

OG doesn't come from any where near the ocean...it was grown by the heads out in the eastern part of LA and parts of Riverside County. It was the "Overgrow the Govt" weed hence the name OG. This is the story that I have heard here in Socal...the Tahoe story is bullshit...
no mate if you listen to the tracks he speaks about smoking chronic.

G

guest8905

this is getting ridiculous.. bubba kush is not bubblegum kush fwiw fyi

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
this is getting ridiculous.. bubba kush is not bubblegum kush fwiw fyi

yeah it really isnt,, it cant be, you could never take bubblegum to a kush and come up with bubba,, it breeds consistantly true to its own traits none of which resemble bubblegum or any kush..

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
no mate if you listen to the tracks he speaks about smoking chronic.

what you talking bout willis.

The Chronic is the solo debut album of American hip hop artist Dr. Dre, released December 15, 1992, on his own record label Death Row Records, and distributed by Priority Records. Recording sessions for the album took place in June 1992 at Death Row Studios in Los Angeles and at Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood. The album is named after a slang term for high-grade marijuana, and its cover is an homage to Zig-Zag rolling papers.

Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg

chronic just meant good bud. Not the strain specifically.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
the chronic bred by serious was named after the word "chronic" which was used by that bisexual corporate shill and others,,

Dre and nwo were perfect for driving a wedge in rap/hip hop music, and it was done in just the same way as the east coast/west coast wedge that was driven into the black panthers mostly by media fuelled propaganda not that long before then,, always been a propaganda war going on against black people in america it seems and everywhere else..

divide and conquer,, culture and solidarity is obviously a threat in the land of the blind..

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yeah nwa rules. i dunno why people keep quoting me because ive got all those albulbs i dont need a cut and paste from wiki.

so if og= an tribute to overgrow, then how come people chat about this and that being ''a true og'' or is all that just bullshit?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Headband

Headband

Real Headband is really strong weed. We ran a cut from Honeydew Humboldt for a couple years, Superb white out weed. I used to make a special Kief product. It was 1 part SFV OG Kush kief,1 part Headband Kief, and 1 part GDP Kief.

I would take a bong hit then quickly put the bong away from me and drop to the floor( so I wouldnt fall real far).

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah nwa rules. i dunno why people keep quoting me because ive got all those albulbs i dont need a cut and paste from wiki.

so if og= an tribute to overgrow, then how come people chat about this and that being ''a true og'' or is all that just bullshit?

no such thing as a true og,, just a selection of mongrels that maybe interrelated that have been called kushes for some reason,, possibly because some of the original genetics were brought back by american soldiers from the middle east were indica dominant,, possibly because the word kush gets wallets out of pockets :dunno:

yeah lol i definitely meant nwa,, the nwo dont like africans either :biglaugh:
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts