What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

I

Iron_Lion

^ That's kind of why I asked, it didnt really look like an OG.

It's probably from Swerve's "Tahoe" OG seeds. He crossed the Tahoe cut to his OG/Afghan. I think the purple comes from the afghan he used, many Cali Connection OG's I have seen purple up.

Whadzlrg that is some epic dank, no mistaking that.

yeah the real tahoe og clone only is some of the best bud ever.

swerve fucked the og game up cuz now the majority of the tahoe clones going around arent the real deal, theyre phenos from swerves sub par packs. im sure theres some nice tahoe leaners in there but the fact that these phenos are whats going around as "tahoe" is wack. same as larry and sfv too. i used to think the tahoe was average shit until i got the real deal clone only. now im a beliver.

i see so many tahoe og clones going around and u ask them if its the real clone or from cali connect and they have no idea or they say cali connect all proud like swerve invented it and his are the real deals lmao.

thats why im never letting this real tahoe go. i dont wanna ever have to hunt through swerves phenos to find it.

and those pics whadeezirg posted are spot on. cant beat that shit. if it dont look like that its from cali connect.

so as played out and heavily rotated as tahoe og clones are. i'd say the real deal is very rare. as is the sfv and larry.

U

unthing

I love reading about clone onlys but I'm getting pissed I don't have any. Think it might be time to move to Cali or CO

i feel ya. imagine how slim the chances are across the pond! maybe someday they'll get out here. not that there's isn't life outside clone onlys, but hype makes you wonder what's it all about.

PhenotypeX

OGK is or should be the best cut on the internet period. If u get an elite cut its the best weed you can get as far as taste, density, bud structure. Im not gonna say its the most potent because although it is HIGHLY potent, im sure there is something out there more potent.

2nd most sought after imo would be an elite ECSD cut

3rd would be GS Cookies, this is a highly popular strain especially in Cali

4th would prolly be like some of BOG's strains

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Deezy knows his ogs and I smoked the cup winner back in jan and shit is bomb def deserved a win but deezy a ringer hemp would get frosty in his room.... All other tahoe I seen was subpar to say the least... Sfv is always gonna be my fav bu t Tahoe deez style is a very. Very very close 2 nd.... Deez u need to rock sfv brotha ...

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
growing from seed is bullshit, doesnt matter what strain

Try growing different genetics, different breeders.

Numbers are always key. The more you grow, the higher the chance of finding a winner.

That being said, I highly disagree. Found a few keepers, from seed, I'll take with me to my death.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Deezy knows his ogs and I smoked the cup winner back in jan and shit is bomb def deserved a win but deezy a ringer hemp would get frosty in his room.... All other tahoe I seen was subpar to say the least... Sfv is always gonna be my fav bu t Tahoe deez style is a very. Very very close 2 nd.... Deez u need to rock sfv brotha ...
sfv
picture.php

I personally prefer the tahoe, only because it is the closest resemblance of my first and favorite cut of og(possibly the legend? whatever it was she's long gone)
picture.php

shit it looks closer to the sfv, seeing them side by side like this, but sfv flav is way more ohgee fuel imho....the pic above was way more musky earthy like the tahoe...also great, but I dont have it around anymore...larry gets chunky and smokes so sweet

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have not had a better cut than the Bubba Kush I currently have. Taste, potency and even yield is quite good for such a high quality strain. This is obviously out of the plants I have grown myself, so I am sure there are better, but for me Bubba is the best so far.

TGT

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I love growing seeds. After I make them, that is. I have a couple OG cuts here, Headband, Youve seen my GDP, What I do is run seeds and combine the very best of those with elites, that I get direct from Humboldt.

Both Headband and the OG cuts will be pollenated with the crosses Nevil sent me. NH23Kariba, and NH21Mullim Madness.
So to the guy that says seeds suck.... LOL OG Kush/Nevilles Madness would suck? How about NH23/Kariba/Headband? Is that another loser? :biggrin:

PhenotypeX

All the best shit are cuts that have been passed around for years and years. Obviously I realize that these all came from a seed at one point. But only like 1 in 500+ seeds actually reach this level. Thats what sucks about seeds. Thats all I was saying. Sorry if ive offended anybody. I will make a gracious retreat from this forum now for I feel I have embarassed myself terribly. Thank you :tiphat:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
all the best shit are cuts that have been passed around for years and years.

And was gifted to earthlings by extra terrestrials. All this nonsense of elite cuttings coming from plants grown from seed is preposterous...Actually...the clones from outer space was gifted with one message only...
growing from seed is bullshit, doesnt matter what strain...

Stay Safe

PhenotypeX

Also people keep in mind, that elites dont just run in marijuana genetics. The same goes for any plant. Macntosh apple is simply an elite someone found hundreds of years ago and has been grafting the same plant ever since. Grow out some macntosh apple seeds and see what you get....youll get SHIT tasting apples that arnt even edible.

@ GDK - WTF are you talking about I never mentioned anything about extra terrestrials you idiot.... Are you tripping on acid? How about this, you grow out a seed and ill grow out and elite cut and we'll see which is better. I guarantee my elite cut beats your male. If your lucky enough to get a female I can almost guarantee elite cut will beat that too. Lay off the sci-fi channel you nerd.

Bottom line is... id rather have a rooted elite cut than a seed any day. Thank you and good day.

Admins, feel free to delete this account at anytime.

Smoking Gun

Also people keep in mind, that elites dont just run in marijuana genetics. The same goes for any plant. Macntosh apple is simply an elite someone found hundreds of years ago and has been grafting the same plant ever since. Grow out some macntosh apple seeds and see what you get....youll get SHIT tasting apples that arnt even edible.

Bottom line is... id rather have a rooted elite cut than a seed any day. Thank you and good day.

So then where do the genetics that become elite strains come from?

And apples and Cannabis are not even comparable. All those shitty tasting apples are still used for cider. And that Macintosh apple came from a seed. While many of those apple seeds will grow into sour apples there are going to be special ones popping up that do become new varieties. There are also very specialized apple breeding programs to generate seeds of new varieties.

Dude, you keep digging your hole deeper.

Latest posts

Latest posts