What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
If the UK and the EU had anything so great then why are all the EU breeders making everything with US genetics?

Not saying there isn't some good stuff out there but nobody wants white widow anymore, and even cheese is a skunk and we all know thats American as apple pie.

The American med scene just made things easier for seedmakers, now the great pheno's have already been found and passed around and make it over the Europe too.

Im sure there are millions of strains that could be elites, but they don't become elites until many people smoke them and grow them and agree on their greatness.
actually we all get our stock from the same countrys in the first place, and buy the way the usa american pie??? also invented by the dutch lol

anyway to say that we get your scraps is a joke, yes the seed vendors are throwing around the names of og this whatever that but it doesnt mean fuck all.

once again i think there is some good shit coming out of the usa but all of you who said our cuts were shit have never even been here and tried what we are smoking. which is pretty ignorant you gotta admit.

and dont confuse the uk with the dutch. the scene in the uk is completely diffent to the rest of europe. we have a uk clone only thread, if you want to actually enlighten yourself look. before you make a negative comment about what we have at the common sense to find out whatyour chattin about.

F

Fluffy Clouds

If the UK and the EU had anything so great then why are all the EU breeders making everything with US genetics?

Not saying there isn't some good stuff out there but nobody wants white widow anymore, and even cheese is a skunk and we all know thats American as apple pie.

The American med scene just made things easier for seedmakers, now the great pheno's have already been found and passed around and make it over the Europe too.

Im sure there are millions of strains that could be elites, but they don't become elites until many people smoke them and grow them and agree on their greatness.

:biggrin: why are all the US breeders making everything with colombian, mexican, afghan, pakistani, thai and so on genetics?

:laughing:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
^haha i have two 200s outside my main garden that i stuck 8 feminized seedlings in each..like the crown on the messiahs head. oh wait im not supposed to believe in him dammit this conversion process is hard j/k...

Bubba Kush has a crown, is it manna?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
can i ask a question too, why are they all named og? like old gangster yeah? old gangster kush etc? or does og mean something else?

Y4p that sfv is absolutely stunning super calyx hardly any leaf great for the haircut.. can't believe how stacked and donkey docked they are. Grownout 3 point go i think thats what he calls it is super chunky true look. but ya anyone hatin on og just hates life period anyway

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2pac put the word "OG" on the map.... OG kush popped up around the same time when Death Row records was in its prime.... The word OG was slang on the WestCoast for anything that was Bad/Hard/Bomb ... I never heard anyone talking about it b4 that era with that name....

Pure speculation... but many of my inner circle dont agree with the ocean grown term...

Orignal Gangster Kush ... What do you think Bubba means?

maxmurder

Veteran
2pac put the word "OG" on the map.... OG kush popped up around the same time when Death Row records was in its prime.... The word OG was slang on the WestCoast for anything that was Bad/Hard/Bomb ... I never heard anyone talking about it b4 that era with that name....

Pure speculation... but many of my inner circle dont agree with the ocean grown term...

Orignal Gangster Kush ... What do you think Bubba means?

no no no WRONG! ice muthafuckin t had a cd back in 91- og original gangster, he bred the kush back in the late 80's.. he grew it next to the ocean in east la, dog.:biggrin:
tu pac was jackin diapers up in oaktown back then yo.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
no no no WRONG! ice muthafuckin t had a cd back in 91- og original gangster, he bred the kush back in the late 80's.. he grew it next to the ocean in east la, dog.:biggrin:
tu pac was jackin diapers up in oaktown back then yo.

ice tea? geeze i thought it was snoop dog lol

JetLife175

Veteran
The only OGs that can be tracked back to hip hop heads are the Abusive and SAC cuts... the cherry pie and gsc if you wanna get technical about shit.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
actually we all get our stock from the same countrys in the first place, and buy the way the usa american pie??? also invented by the dutch lol

dont credit the dutch with apple pie! :eek:

they may have added some cinnamon or something i guess to make their version,, its british! lol

everything has been imported into the us,, after all its only a few hundred years old, how can anything even be "american" anyway, even the people ,, arguably have done a really good job selecting through the genetics taken over there though..

is really ironic that if it wasnt for "america's" psycho rampant military industrial complex ruining the world most of those genetics probably wouldnt have been brought back..

only problem with "european" selected varieties is some of them have ruderelis in their background when they should have never used it.. they ruined all the stuff they had back in the day by just trying to get them short and fast flowering.. lazy buggers thought they could cut corners.. but that stuff has been left in the past now for the most part..

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nope- you are correct!
word 'round the campfire back around '07 was that some of snoops' people were buying sfv for 7k a pound.
maybe true maybe bullshit but it's still a cool story.:thank you:

good price, thats only about $400 an oz,, i have to pay more than that lol

just wish it was sfv i was buying..

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
does anyone remember the bust that happened at buckinham palace a while back??? i bet she had some good shit.