What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Y

YosemiteSam

just out of curiosity...how would any one person know what most have or don't have? every time i hear that it sounds like some self important bullshit to me.

I

Iron_Lion

i think im finally closer to dialing in my OG....stacking and yield on this run were much better than my previous runs. fed with PBP bloom, hydroplex, Liquid Karma, hi brix molasses, a little calmag and drip clean, and a few shots of tiger bloom to lower PH....ppms at 900-1100 fed almost every day....3 gal tupur coco...9 per 4x4 trained a bunch..

OG kush day 48

View Image
View Image

This is some proper OG. Looks like you know her well to get buds like that.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
just out of curiosity...how would any one person know what most have or don't have? every time i hear that it sounds like some self important bullshit to me.

I am assuming your comment is directed towards me? If so look at the pics posted on here and any other forum as ECSD and its not hard to spot. There are very few people who have the real deal cut and there are reasons for that. Some clubs and people that are sellin to the clubs are slapping ECSD on Rez SD cuts, I know this to be fact. Chaco has the real deal ECSD cut.

Last edited:
G

guest8905

not trying to but in or troll but most clubs have no idea who rezdog is fwiw...

Sideways

I have zero OG in my jars right now...wont be chopping my own for another month. all the club OGs are beaster and lack good smell and punch....fuckery.

some 4sd and cookie wax kind of mimics the taste..

what do people here think about Rare Dankness OG i bought some seeds of Faceoff x RD1

Got one of the docs just about finished right now. Crazy stretch 2.5-3x like a vine, only three leaves in flowering? Didn't expect much stank but it is very stinky and frosty. It has bent over from the weight (rock hard nugs) and is looking very very nice.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
not trying to but in or troll but most clubs have no idea who rezdog is fwiw...

Yes and they arent labeled that way just as ECSD is what I am trying to say. Someone brings them in to the club and tells them they are ECSD cuts and in fact its just Rez SD.

V

Veg N Out

Yes and they arent labeled that way just as ECSD is what I am trying to say. Someone brings them in to the club and tells them they are ECSD cuts and in fact its just Rez SD.

I didn't know the club scene was poppin off in the south east...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I didn't know the club scene was poppin off in the south east...

:rolleyes:

I have plenty of friends out in Cali so I know how it works. Also been to Cali for pickups many times as well. Also have gotten many mislabeled or fake cuts from certain places out there as well. Its not that hard to figure out either. Most clubs are in it for the money and most people who are selling to them are in it for the money. Really simple.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Top 5 all day prob 2 spots at least check out my gallery I got sick variety but og is hard to beat sfv is def in my top 3 favs... But it's all hype lol heavy vet smokers like me don't know shit.... We just snobs.... U guys got livers which is ya nicest uk cut but shit ain't og

Couldn't say it better chase
Ya it's that good

the livers is nice but not the nicest uk cut by a long long way. theres far better here tbh

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
livers is nice but i found cheese holds the edge.

even cheese is overated. quite alot of usa folk talk down uk strains because of their elite but they have not tried anything here so they dont know what they are talking about.thing with here is that we dont call stuff elite, and alot of the best stuff is not passed around freely.
the names are not known over in the usa. thats not to say that your cuts are not good, you have some good shit too, but same as with most things, weed in the usa went very commercial with all the medical movement etc, and these strains you have are no different to a brand or whatnot. i mean we have all heard of mcdonalds, we know they sell an nice burger. but doesnt mean that there isnt a lil old lady somewhere making homemade double cheese which dont taste better...

I

Iron_Lion

If the UK and the EU had anything so great then why are all the EU breeders making everything with US genetics?

Not saying there isn't some good stuff out there but nobody wants white widow anymore, and even cheese is a skunk and we all know thats American as apple pie.

The American med scene just made things easier for seedmakers, now the great pheno's have already been found and passed around and make it over the Europe too.

Im sure there are millions of strains that could be elites, but they don't become elites until many people smoke them and grow them and agree on their greatness.

chos3n

even cheese is overated. quite alot of usa folk talk down uk strains because of their elite but they have not tried anything here so they dont know what they are talking about.thing with here is that we dont call stuff elite, and alot of the best stuff is not passed around freely.
the names are not known over in the usa. thats not to say that your cuts are not good, you have some good shit too, but same as with most things, weed in the usa went very commercial with all the medical movement etc, and these strains you have are no different to a brand or whatnot. i mean we have all heard of mcdonalds, we know they sell an nice burger. but doesnt mean that there isnt a lil old lady somewhere making homemade double cheese which dont taste better...

lol. thanks for the laugh

The uk doesn't have the breeding projects that are going on over here.

You say, a lot of the best stuff is not being passed around in the uk. Take a look at what is being passed around in th US. The OGs, Sour Diesels, cuts like GSC and Cherry Pie. Now think of what is not being passed around here. You get our left overs once it has been passed around.

nomaad

Veteran
Mcdonalds sells a nice burger? That statement pretty much qualifies every other statement u have made as being complete BOLLOCKS. You sir, havent a clue.

Hype? Not at all. Lots of fakery and fuckery, fosho.... But the most accomplished 99th percentile of growers in CA still fill their headstash jars with OGK... We must all be stupid.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
UK has some decent strains, I would call them elite so to speak. The cheese thats running around the states now is not the cheese I smoked in Amsterdam that came from the UK. The one in the States is berry fruity, the UK(Exodus) cut is stank stank gym sock cheese.

So many "elites" have come and gone but for the last almost 10 years OG has pretty much dominated the scene...to the point that dutch breeders had to get them in order to keep selling seeds and stay in business.

The grow scene in Europe and the UK is totally different than here in the States. You have a lot more seed grows because seeds are legal in most of the EU countries. You also have a lot more people who use the term "Skunk" to refer to good weed. Its like here we say dank or sticky icky, they say skunk...

Most of the clubs in Cali(or at least the ones I have been to) have no idea there is a world of cannabis outside of Weedmaps, High Times and their local magazines. They don't know who rez is, they don't know there is a difference between ECSD and SD, and they will tell you quite frankly they don't care! They will name it whatever they want and sell it because that's all they want to do, get rid of it. This is why every fuckin thing got a strain named after it and OG tagged to the end. They don't care about details like, strain history, genetic makeup, etc. All they care about is, will it move?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

Hype? Not at all. Lots of fakery and fuckery, fosho.... But the most accomplished 99th percentile of growers in CA still fill their headstash jars with OGK... We must all be stupid.

another thing is most cali growers arent even cali natives..alot of my friends in cali are from other places, florida, new york, minnesota, etc and ALL of them love OG....its a nationally accepted high grade strain, its been hot for arguably 10 years, i remember back in 2004 people were paying top dollar for OG, 7-8k in the deep south, 5+ in new york, and 4k bare minimum in california....i still remember the first time i smoked OG kush like it was yesterday.. and got hit with that minty lemon seaweed taste i was hooked!!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Day 26 OG Kush

Attachments

• DSC07717.jpg
    DSC07717.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC07718.jpg
    DSC07718.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC07719.jpg
    DSC07719.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 11
Y

YosemiteSam

I am assuming your comment is directed towards me? If so look at the pics posted on here and any other forum as ECSD and its not hard to spot. There are very few people who have the real deal cut and there are reasons for that. Some clubs and people that are sellin to the clubs are slapping ECSD on Rez SD cuts, I know this to be fact. Chaco has the real deal ECSD cut.

Statistics says your claim is pure bullshit. If there are 10,000 people in the US growing what they think is ecsd how many of them do you know? Damn few.

How can any of us make such a claim? It is ego talking, not facts.

I am happy for you having it. No need for you to be judgmental of others. Until the dna stuff comes out I would submit damn few of us know for sure what we are growing.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i have finally tried sfv og,,i didn't grow it but i smoked it.. also smoked some damn fine organic livers..i also aquired the read deal ecsd, not finished flowering yet, about 50 or so days in. tyvm icmag friends..i am very grateful..
anyway, i see what the hype of ogk is all about. vry tasty vry stinky stoney weed. it made me feel so good, i'm on a mission to get her..
livers was good, very unique, but nowhere sfv ogk good. imvho and very limited experience with both.

i'll let ya all know on the ecsd in a few more weeks.,so many conflicting reports about ecsd having a 20 min high and such.

Latest posts

Latest posts