What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

big twinn

Veteran
Ive got the 818 pure sfv going and the ghost. First time running the ghost. In veg I'm getting more of a coffee aroma off of it compared to the sfv. Both cuts look very similar so far in my opinion. Looking forward to flowering. Boy I'd love getting get ahold of the earthy spectrum also like with the Tahoe. Can't get enough OG!

hype u say? oh I c you're from the uk. ya og kush is nothing but hype I say sarcastically... lemme describe it for u, imagine the best shit u get now and after u smoke og kush u will no longer want anything but it because it take over your life. and that's what would happen if u ever smoked true og kush. but it's cool to switch it up and act like other stuff is bomb too lmao

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
hype u say? oh I c you're from the uk. ya og kush is nothing but hype I say sarcastically... lemme describe it for u, imagine the best shit u get now and after u smoke og kush u will no longer want anything but it because it take over your life. and that's what would happen if u ever smoked true og kush. but it's cool to switch it up and act like other stuff is bomb too lmao

so this is the best weed in the world??

Most who smoke it rank it top5 easy if not 3. Nonetheless dont go making a hasty decision like buy cali con seeds.. Your gonna want the clone only. But ya its extremely good when frown properly not much can top it.

Gas pack Exxon premium lemon pledge pinesol sprayed in ur mouth rocketship to plutonium then down into the pussy cuz bitches get crazy wet when blowing og....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Top 5 all day prob 2 spots at least check out my gallery I got sick variety but og is hard to beat sfv is def in my top 3 favs... But it's all hype lol heavy vet smokers like me don't know shit.... We just snobs.... U guys got livers which is ya nicest uk cut but shit ain't og

Couldn't say it better chase
Ya it's that good

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
SFV is probably my favorite weed to smoke, the taste and flavor is what does it, noticeable lemon minty diesel fuel, greasy to the touch, dripping in crystals...

GSC/animal are a close second....

its all personal preference...i can see how some people would prefer other flavors, i just get bored of fruity hashy strains, the flavor rarely translates as well to smoking taste as OG kush..

Smoking Gun

For all you guys who think GS Cookies is the second most popular variety out there, you are unfortunately incorrect. It may be getting A LOT of hype on here and through the west coast of the USA, but on the east coast, it is mostly unheard of. Out on the east coast it is actually all about the Sour D crosses and similar tasting strains, including OG. But it is not OG people are asking for in the east, they are demanding "Sour" varieties. I can honestly say if I never heard the term 'sour' again for the next ten years I would be quite ok with that. So I would have to say Sour D and OG are the most popular varieties here in the states. I know there is a lot of hype over in Europe around the OG varieties as they are finally making their way over the pond.

A

Alone

Being from the upper East Coast (New England) People in the cities are sick of hazes and sours. They demand Skunk. Super Skunk is just allright. They want the Skunk Skunk. The more pure to a skunks true smell the better. I just dont know where or who has a Skunk that smells like a skunk sprayed. I want disguisting Skunk. Not sweet Skunk.

But SourD and Haze is now getting old around here. Thats why Im excited for CGS-SSSDH.
Sick of Haze? Sick of SourD? How about combining them? I have 2 in flower. Cant wait to see the reactions on their faces. I have about 8 more weeks till they are finished............ but I hope this is the new craze over here. I'm sure it will be once they taste it.

As for OG KUSH....Thats mostly a West Coast thing. I never see it here. Ive yet to even smoke a real OG Kush so I couldnt even tell you what I may be missing out on. We in New England are 5 -10 years behind California.

Smoking Gun

Being from the upper East Coast (New England) People in the cities are sick of hazes and sours. They demand Skunk. Super Skunk is just allright. They want the Skunk Skunk. The more pure to a skunks true smell the better. I just dont know where or who has a Skunk that smells like a skunk sprayed. I want disguisting Skunk. Not sweet Skunk.

But SourD and Haze is now getting old around here. Thats why Im excited for CGS-SSSDH.
Sick of Haze? Sick of SourD? How about combining them? I have 2 in flower. Cant wait to see the reactions on their faces. I have about 8 more weeks till they are finished............ but I hope this is the new craze over here. I'm sure it will be once they taste it.

As for OG KUSH....Thats mostly a West Coast thing. I never see it here. Ive yet to even smoke a real OG Kush so I couldnt even tell you what I may be missing out on. We in New England are 5 -10 years behind California.

I am actually pretty sure you have tried OG, I have seen plenty of it sold as Sour. It seems that on the east coast most people just try and label things with names that will sell, not what the variety really is (although this happens all over).

I grew SSSDH for a year and a half, one of my favorites of all time, but with all the different sour crosses I have suffered through I would not grow it again for a while, just to get away from the sours. If the sours are getting old by you why grow another Sour D cross? Why not offer something actually different?

I would love to get some real skunk down my way. I saw a few samples for a bit, but it was a brief period of time. I actually was able to find some Cheese, but it was a really bad sample of it (I don't think it was the clone only version). In fact I would love to see some more variety where I am. I remember only 5 years ago I could find hash plant varieties, skunks, fruity strains, haze and a whole mess of varieties, but not anymore. Bring back the variety please! Anyway I have gotten off topic, sorry.

I

Iron_Lion

OG originated on the EC. And it is most def on the EC, I know because I have a few different cuts :)

G

Guest 315072

also in new england area.... and everyone looks for kush in my area.. i saw some Sour D.. that was deff OG kush in hartford at a couple concerts down there..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
For all you guys who think GS Cookies is the second most popular variety out there, you are unfortunately incorrect. It may be getting A LOT of hype on here and through the west coast of the USA, but on the east coast, it is mostly unheard of. Out on the east coast it is actually all about the Sour D crosses and similar tasting strains, including OG. But it is not OG people are asking for in the east, they are demanding "Sour" varieties. I can honestly say if I never heard the term 'sour' again for the next ten years I would be quite ok with that. So I would have to say Sour D and OG are the most popular varieties here in the states. I know there is a lot of hype over in Europe around the OG varieties as they are finally making their way over the pond.

i only said GSC was my 2nd favorite in terms of personal smoke...im aware that GSC in unknown on the east coast outside of the hiphop circles....and yes Sour reigns supreme in new yawwwk....chemds, chemsours, 4sd, sour og, headbands, og x chems...all move like hotcakes quick out there...

its funny because alot of west coast homies have been complaining about the sour crosses lately....most want GSC or OG kush, or new shit they havent seen people here are so damn picky.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think im finally closer to dialing in my OG....stacking and yield on this run were much better than my previous runs. fed with PBP bloom, hydroplex, Liquid Karma, hi brix molasses, a little calmag and drip clean, and a few shots of tiger bloom to lower PH....ppms at 900-1100 fed almost every day....3 gal tupur coco...9 per 4x4 trained a bunch..

OG kush day 48

picture.php

picture.php

Z

Z-ro

Well, since the east gets most of theirs from the west, they wont have much choice on jumping on the gsc bandwagon because thats the only thing growers want to run right now in cali. folks are tired of doing sour beez just so you beast coasters can double your money lowballing us. the market is changing rapidly, supply is in extreme demand and most people I know quit growing indoors because it was no longer profitable more than working any regular job, but now it seems the price is going up daily. I just saw outdoor ogs going for 3, six months ago you couldnt get more than 28 for even the best indoor. sours are a thing of the past, have been for a long time in my neck of the woods, move on, that shit is beasters anyway. og and gsc are the top dawgz and its gonna be that way for the foreseeable future....

the biggest douche in the seed world had one of the best quotes ever. 'we dont flower anything sour'

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I am SE and I grow everything. Stuff moves quick as hell too regardless of the strain. The name means shit to most the looks, smell, and smoke is what sells weed in the areas I deal. The name is just something that helps keep track of shit. And the peeps down here know all about OG. I gave out some OG x C99 to a dude at the shop and when he heard OG his eyes got huge. And I live in the sticks too. lol

The cut of OG Kush I have is my #1 strain I prefer with Sour a close second. A REAL DEAL ECSD cut will produce the dankest fire sour buds ever. Most people think they have the real cut and they dont.

But all in all I have seen and agree the markets are different in alot of aspects from coast to coast. Just got to sell what is in demand.

Latest posts

Latest posts