What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Tom Hill

Veteran
....and Blueberry is just a superskunk hybrid I heard too. What? It is an entirely outside the box group of terpenes? I don't know what you are talking about, Shiva mated with aliens and brought forth this manna etc, tehee.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
....and Blueberry is just a superskunk hybrid I heard too. What? It is an entirely outside the box group of terpenes? I don't know what you are talking about, Shiva mated with aliens and brought forth this manna etc, tehee.

there are many silver artists that claim to have communed with aliens to learn their art

373036_317704530356_444115707_n.jpg

akbaryouhandsomedevil.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
would be a lot better if i could hear the music in the grow room over the hum of all the fans.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Back on Topic

Attachments

• DSC07612.jpg
    DSC07612.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC07613.jpg
    DSC07613.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC07614.jpg
    DSC07614.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC07615.jpg
    DSC07615.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC07616.jpg
    DSC07616.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 9

Storm Shadow

Veteran
More OG

Attachments

• DSC07617.jpg
    DSC07617.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC07618.jpg
    DSC07618.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC07620.jpg
    DSC07620.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC07619.jpg
    DSC07619.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC07626.jpg
    DSC07626.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 13

Storm Shadow

Veteran
OG

Attachments

• DSC07627.jpg
    DSC07627.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC07628.jpg
    DSC07628.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC07629.jpg
    DSC07629.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC07630.jpg
    DSC07630.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 9

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all this BS on tellin were a plant came from by aroma, taste structure is a crock of shit. anyone thats ever made a seed can tell you that new aromas and tastes, structure and every other attribute of the parents change in a percentage of the population.

CBF

Brastaman

i haven't been on the "boards" consistently in a while but...... among the people i know OG Kush is still pretty popular and in high demand.

most of the time though peeps i come across have a hybrid or watered down s1 variation. And when they try the legit stuff they get even more hyped on the strain. so i think the fact that there are sooo many "non" legit OG kush easily available may keep the interest in the strain because they get a taste of the real deal and don't stop till they get more.

i dunno but it's top 3 for me!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i haven't been on the "boards" consistently in a while but...... among the people i know OG Kush is still pretty popular and in high demand.

most of the time though peeps i come across have a hybrid or watered down s1 variation. And when they try the legit stuff they get even more hyped on the strain. so i think the fact that there are sooo many "non" legit OG kush easily available may keep the interest in the strain because they get a taste of the real deal and don't stop till they get more.

i dunno but it's top 3 for me!

this is a VERY true statement....

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
turbo poster eh....better than turbo talker cause least i show what I try to talk on and make simple enough points...and show the pics as well...
you guys are funny...and let me guess...25 yrs old and live at home with your mom still right?....lol...

Tom blues lines are super skunk hyb?...what did I miss?...lol....I respect ya....maybe some day we'll sit and pow wow it out and you can enlighten me further...

CBF how do you have time to post?...arnt you watering Toms plants...its hot out there!...so can ya tell a beefsteak from a brandywine by taste?...I bet ya probly can...easy enough...but agree that many ways gives ya many interpretations..Im happy with allot of diff herbs...

looks nice Shadow...

looks golden dilishious Raco...

and Im not tryin to claim shit beside what Ive known n felt from it...no need to be so dickish here...
what happened to bruthas from diff muthas being kind to eachother?...guess thats in the past as well....have fun with OG cause it sure seem to bring out the bs indeed...
FOE20