What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Most these OG cuts all taste n smell pretty much the same to me. GSC doesnt taste or smell like OG. Its got a lot more indica mixed in it from the high I get anyway. Relaxing minty hashy goodness.
Personally I like pre 98 bubba better then any OG Ive smoked. Im pretty sure its unrelated...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow. no one loves kush as much as i do whatever kush may be but some clarity on the authentic origins of kush would be so much appreciated. everyone in the know, knows it does not originate nor has anything to do with the hindu kush mountains on the border of afganistan and pakistan. so what is it?

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I love me some pre '98 Bubba.. As far as indicas go, for high/ taste, not to much better then some 77 day Bubba w a 3 wk flush...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows Triangle Kush compared to SFV, Tahoe, Fire..etc..? Triangle looks Kill...

Tk is one of the tastiest strains I've ever smoked...little better then tahoe..then fire..victorville..southwest..a LITTLE better..but that little puts her over the top in over all satisfaction..I can tell you things I love about each of these cuts...that's why we keep them..will enjoy seeing how true..and a couple other og's fit in..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First ...I realize I should have spelled then as than in my previous post..im REALLY stoned on tk..not illiterate..
-the valley og is very interesting in that its the first example, I believe, I've seen of an s1 cut known as blank og..im not saying its rare..ha..im just saying in my room..but she seems like a bigger yielding tk...w just a bit less---tk...anyways..im high..im out

I have been smoking on some GSC for the past few days. I personally like the og's much better. Still some of the most potent and tasty herb around.

has anyone heard of or grown heirloom og? it smells nothing like the og we have come to expect... very sweet and not fuely at all. i know anyone can call anything by any name... just curious as to the legitimacy of this strain.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
OG cut:

picture.php

PicosPoisonftw!

Most these OG cuts all taste n smell pretty much the same to me. GSC doesnt taste or smell like OG. Its got a lot more indica mixed in it from the high I get anyway. Relaxing minty hashy goodness.
Personally I like pre 98 bubba better then any OG Ive smoked. Im pretty sure its unrelated...

For a night cap, nothing beats a proper bubba. I'm reaching for og during the day though.

has anyone heard of or grown heirloom og? it smells nothing like the og we have come to expect... very sweet and not fuely at all. i know anyone can call anything by any name... just curious as to the legitimacy of this strain.

you must have got a fake cut or a mislabel cuz the heirloom og better knows as high octane og is one of the most fuely ogs out here. a lot of people say its the true og, me included and others say its the diablo but no doubt about it, it stinks like straight og fuel.

high octane aka heirloom aka nigels og

i appreciate the feedback. fortunately its not my cut. and who knows how many different 'true og' lines and 'heirloom og' lines are floating around these days

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
isnt the high octane / heirloom supposed to be one of the faster finishing and better yielding og cuts>?

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking bomb grown out. Could I ask what cut that is :) I like the 3 finger fans

Thanks cody!! We call it 3finger OG or just OG. Its an old OG cut a good friend of mine in Cali has been running for a long time. Its not a big yeilder but it grows those dank OG nugs.

drum_halfzware

Is everyone here unfamiliar with Gibberellic Acid 100 ppm or Colloidal Ag 40 ppm to make feminized seed? Using these techniques there is no 'clone-only' strain, unless you buy into bullshit. . .