What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
What the hell happened to this thread??? I guess in a good thread, it does not take long for folks to come out and start pushing peoples buttons. My input will be this,I ordered OGK beans, got the chem 91. I really just HOPE it's good weed. Part of the issue is that there are soOOOOOOOOO many new so called breeders popping up and SAYING they have this crossed with that and this that and the other. How do we know with the new guys??? I have been doing this for quite some time and have only a handfull of breeders that I TRUST to get what they say I will get. Tom Hill,Chimera, Sam the Skunkman,SOL, FMS, and BOG ,although since BOG came back to the scene his seeds seem to have changed a bit. The other breeders, I just take a chance. I have had some major issues with some of the new breeders stuff,and have had some good experience as well.So, to the OP.....I just want some good smoke,I don't care about the name.:tiphat:

i have a lot of respect for chimera, didnt mean to offend him and didnt even think about what i was typing, i understand his point it just irritates me when people say theyre is no such thing as og kush cuz the lineage is unknown or cuz a lot of it is not the real deal. none of that means it doesnt exist.

this guy is the last person i would want to argue with about cannabis so all im saying is there very well is an og kush, i dont know where it came from or what the dna consists of, i would say that old world paki/ lemon thai x chem 91 sounds like it to me.

and i dont know anything about this whole dna thing but it sounds interesting and i hope that it solves a lot of bullshit.

i grow about a dozen different "og kushs" from tahoe, larry, fire, hells angels, high octane, true, soul assasin, poison, diamond and they are all very similar with slight differences, but you can tell they are the same strain just phenotype differences.

G

guest8905

I am working with a few folks that would make most of your heads spin, if you knew the world that exists beyond the ICmag machine. There's a whole world that exist beyond this level of consciousness.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

we know that, lots of us are part of that world too.

og is og, straight up. I dont care if its the triangle (which ive yet to try but have seen live plants outside) to the tahoe to the lemon larry to the fire, they all have a certain something alike with each other that makes the og funk the og funk.

Now is it being used as a tag line on stuff to make it move, sure. But we all know you can put a ss tag on a beetle and it still wont stack up to a real 69 camero ss.....

Also whats with the clique oriented jabber these days on ic? All i read is 'oh my boy so and so, yeah were real tight'...or 'yeah i just gave so and so this and that'. what happened to tight lips? it doesnt take a rocket scientist to read through the lines and see lots of you are linked in real life, it seems imo , when you do this you compromise security...just imo please dont hate me for that statement, just an observation

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera mentioned all the variation he was seeing in the "OG"s on his travels through NorCal when he visisted my wife and I this fall. He's right, there's all kinds of mislabled cuts being sold all over.

I dont sell bud but if I did I wouldnt hesistate to call a sack whatever a lame needed it to be named. Do you think people are above calling something, something else to make a sale? It's up to the customer to destiquish the differences but alot of people cant, which perpituates this kinda shit. The average weed buyer hasnt a fcking clue what a landrace is or where the origin of the smoke they have. They dont care. They want a popular name and some trich covered fire, OG it is!

Hell, the average grower doesnt know, they get a tray or two and start rolling. They arent hording cuts and seeds like some of us are, we are a very small % of mass. 420247, your not seeing this brother, go to a dispencery that sells clones and start asking them about what they are selling, 9/10 that dont have a fcking clue. They might know what the cross is, but ask about the parent, or from which seed bank they came from, and the ride is over....

Another good example would be all the Cookie cuts ppl are selling out here, along with the Cherry Pie. I've seen 2 or 3 different pheno's of each already and the wave hasnt even hit the seed market or most of the dispencerys.

I cant wait for the DNA testing to start, all this bull shit will be squashed. It seems to have alot to do with ego in our community too, everyone thinks their shit is the real deal, which is more then natrual. We all love this plant, I can see it in everyone of these posts, we just cant let this petty shit get in the way of the Green Light.

Roll one up and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKq9JvssB8

G

guest8905

i agree most clubs are behind on the times compared to us here and others on the scene

oh and my 2 cents about dna, be careful how much trust you put it in, dna analysis is not foolproof. I would trust a test which was run at least 3 times on one specimen, but not just once.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
so much "flew right over your head" in this thread.

no one is saying there wasn't an original plant that was called OG Kush (FIRST!) no one is saying you don't have a plant called OG Kush which may or may not be the same as that FIRST og kush. what he was saying and what others are still saying is simply that unless you have a dna test of all these kush plants around and trace the dna you can NEVER KNOW which one is the real deal OG KUSH. might be yours, might be someone elses, might actually be some other shit called monkey ball spice out of north dakota that someone brought with them as a clone when they moved to oregon or some shit then sold it and changed the name so no one would know where it came from and what it was.

no one knows except whoever grew out the first og kush and whoever he is. prolly doesn't even come anywhere near a computer nor knows wtf icmag is, or even if his clone is what everyone calls OG Kush now.

guest396

The spotlight seems to have moved to GS Cookies for now. I know I want a cut. :D

There's currently a number of elite OG Kushes these days & the legit ones are reportedly related to East Coast Sour Diesel & Chemdawg lines if I'm understanding things even remotely correct.

got the GSC cut from one guy away from the main guy hyping it... ran it w 4 different og's its hype...... OG is king.

hey man no need to get angry over there....the soul of the hype train are actually famous rappers like wiz khalifa, smoke DZA, freddie gibbs, B-legit.....the hip hop game has lots of connections to the herb game since those guys always smoke the finest and dont complain about pricing.

i am located in oakland CA where good OG kush is only 28-3k...so shit if its going for 3500 in your town i gotta make some moves lol. shit if i told you the prices i got last week on 4 indoor OGs you would never believe me but thats how things are up north...

i would be happy to smoke you out on a choice nug of GSC or animal cookie so you can have an actual nice nug to see. my bet is that you have only smoked fortune cookies or premo samples......

and bro you talking to someone who LOVES OG....read my other posts. right now even though i am in cookies central i still love my SFV flavor....i think that the lemon fuel expansion in a good kush is hard to rival even from cookies....

bro i brought the GSC from the bay 1 person away from Berner... thats the cut n its in riverside n san diego now... its nice im gonna breed the fuck outa it then dump it tho' compared to the OG (oh and which one? between my crew and i we have at least 15-20 OG's hahaha) it doesnt even come close.

and let me know whos payin a G a cut, i'll meet you at your local med club w 2 or a tray.... hahaha i dont give a flying fark! but seriously, OG is in way more demand.

guest396

got the GSC cut from one guy away from the main guy hyping it... ran it w 4 different og's its hype...... OG is king.

bro i brought the GSC from the bay 1 person away from Berner... thats the cut n its in riverside n san diego now... its nice im gonna breed the fuck outa it then dump it tho' compared to the OG (oh and which one? between my crew and i we have at least 15-20 OG's hahaha) it doesnt even come close.

and let me know whos payin a G a cut, i'll meet you at your local med club w 2 or a tray.... hahaha i dont give a flying fark! but seriously, OG is in way more demand.

oh and i just got word its in maui hawaii now too! cant wait for the love i have for my bros to come back to me.... ROOTS!

The Bling

so much "flew right over your head" in this thread.

no one is saying there wasn't an original plant that was called OG Kush (FIRST!) no one is saying you don't have a plant called OG Kush which may or may not be the same as that FIRST og kush. what he was saying and what others are still saying is simply that unless you have a dna test of all these kush plants around and trace the dna you can NEVER KNOW which one is the real deal OG KUSH. might be yours, might be someone elses, might actually be some other shit called monkey ball spice out of north dakota that someone brought with them as a clone when they moved to oregon or some shit then sold it and changed the name so no one would know where it came from and what it was.

no one knows except whoever grew out the first og kush and whoever he is. prolly doesn't even come anywhere near a computer nor knows wtf icmag is, or even if his clone is what everyone calls OG Kush now.

My 2 cents the guy your talking about spends damn near all day on his computer... He reads ic infrequently But he is watching

Other facts (from that guy) which will be disputed
Fact 1 it's not OG Kush its just OG. Kush means bubba
Fact 2 the OG is a hybrid but it's a sativa if you're gonna pick one
Fact 3 the same cut is still around rocking different names
Fact 4 most OG is grown wrong that's why it seems watered down
Fact 5 the cut was on lock for years till **** got busted and decided to sell cuts like they were going out of style
Fact 6 OG owns all

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
in the end likes are subjective to the individual and fact is proven via DNA........

advertising is what it is........lies to get buys.....

ganj on.........

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Fact 4 most OG is grown wrong that's why it seems watered down

i can believe that. grew out a bagseed plant i found. first time i grew it thought i had found a chem/sour plant. looks just like it. second time i grew it out with different nutes. looks like a highland sativa with stringy airy buds. only difference was the nutrient profile.

maxmurder

Veteran

oh he knows, yes he knows - and he's laughing is fuckin ass off!
this dna sound cool- can't wait to see the results:bump: