What's new

Is Nevilles Haze still the strongest haze?

Dog Star

Veteran
Samy growing some old NH cut that induces a lot of fear and anxiety...,
he tells me that before when i asked him what he grows,

guess there is a folks that love that extreme feelings in their favorite bud,but i will
love to found those opposite one phenotip..

where you found yourself happy,grinning and in safe mental mode...

LostTribe

Premium user
I still need to try a few of these have to look back and see how long they go...I have a 17 pack from MNS!

Limeygreen

Veteran
With a strong nevilles haze that produces strong feelings or anxiety and heart racing I found you get used to it in a few days, I usually do not like it but damn she is so much fun been awhile for that ride for me. Making edibles with bubble from it was crazy but so much fun.

Dog Star

Veteran
Think mine favorite will be (PNG Gold x Oaxacan 79 x Acapulco Gold x Meao Thai x African Black x Columbian Gold)... and then search for happy pheno... laugh mine ass weed..

haved a vision of a cross in mine dreams... electric dreams.... remembering
youth days when i haved weed that i was almost piss of laughs.... haaa that was good times.. still to this day i dont know and never founded what i was smokin then...what a great strain that was..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22X5X49VhM

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Anyone made any Nevs Haze Hash lately?

me! :biggrin: and such hash is real reason i started growing, I didnt need to relax or get fucked up, not at all, i needed to improve cognitive abilities, let say :D and mushrooms, mescalin, ahayska or lsd are too hardcore for me.,, too dangerous for experimenting..

i cant forget rosin from thaihazeskunk, that crazy neville´s reminds me golden tiger, very near, i mean hash. gt is more stronger.

i bet those oth x malawi crosses has to be even more psychedelic than neville´s cross of haze.

Gizmo

me! :biggrin: and such hash is real reason i started growing, I didnt need to relax or get fucked up, not at all, i needed to improve cognitive abilities, let say :D and mushrooms, mescalin, ahayska or lsd are too hardcore for me.,, too dangerous for experimenting..

i cant forget rosin from thaihazeskunk, that crazy neville´s reminds me golden tiger, very near, i mean hash. gt is more stronger.

i bet those oth x malawi crosses has to be even more psychedelic than neville´s cross of haze.

Hello MAHA KALA, i hope you are well, i would like to ask you please could you share you experience between the difference on the high and odor/taste department about the thai haze skunk, the nevils haze and the golden tiger please ? thank you very much

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Just eat the L. Its good

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hello MAHA KALA, i hope you are well, i would like to ask you please could you share you experience between the difference on the high and odor/taste department about the thai haze skunk, the nevils haze and the golden tiger please ? thank you very much

hi, sorry i missed your question.

i was talking about certain pheno of NH. sure NH and Thaihaze are pretty close, while NH is more heavy narcotic. both got that spicy churchy smell, NH is light sweet citrus carrots :biggrin: and thaihaze was just like fermented fruit and hint of rose with spice, more darker taste, i mean that purple thai pheno :biggrin:

golden tiger is very near to narcotic high of NH, but less up and special trance like effect, shake you and let hit you the ground. NH is funk with a lot of visuals and more like you are in parallel world or so. while the taste of gt is completely different. sweet tangerine and old oil. i didnt like the taste..

hey bigtacofarmer, thanks for advice LOL but sure my way is mine :biggrin: :dance013:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got 30 of sams .....ohaze (×5 clone) x ohaze/sk

I wonder if nev grew sams ohaze x ohaze/sk too...

if I had an Ortega clone you know what I'd be doing ... :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Anyone made any Neville Haze from mr.nice lately?i have one plant but i dont know if ghs or mr.nice,was a gift,and i would take some seeds....

jedi5891

Got a couple of Nevels Haze going that my friend gifted me. The sample he gave me had a nice hazey incense aroma, loose bud and quite dark, not really light lime green more deeper in colour with orange pistils with a moderate Trichome coverage. The high was very quick with its onset and very racey to start, quickening my heart two fold. This soon turned into a more indica buzz and plastered me to the sofa for half hour.
The clone I got is growing in soil and has stayed medium height with not much stretch. Im thinking this leans heavily on the indica spectrum although the leaves are very much NLD. I was told she flowers in 9, so short for a haze. Im going to hit her with some pollen from a GSC x gogi og x gogi og and a gogi og f2 and see what the off spring will be like. Im betting some interesting varieties as genetics are very different.
Also got some Amnesia haze with 2 phenos very sativa leaning as they've stretched x3 nearly and two stayed shorter and bushier.
Happy days
Peace
Namaste

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Was n.haze the strongest haze to begin with? Since it was not, how could it still be what it never was? :chin: is this thread advertisement?

JACKBAYBEH

I remember back in 98'-99' after the initial release that it was billed as the strongest "commercial" Haze in seed form. Taking that to mean that it was the strongest you were going to buy from a seed bank at the time. I've had a few damn nice examples of NH in my time. The best was actually a NH cross. Anyway, maybe that's were the OP got the idea that it was the absolute?????

M

maliali

Moonshine haze(amnesia hazexnevilles wreck) is great from seed Amnesia(SSH) smells,and somas Amnesia Haze(amnesiaxG13H)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I remember back in 98'-99' after the initial release that it was billed as the strongest "commercial" Haze in seed form. Taking that to mean that it was the strongest you were going to buy from a seed bank at the time. I've had a few damn nice examples of NH in my time. The best was actually a NH cross. Anyway, maybe that's were the OP got the idea that it was the absolute?????

Could be man. What do I know anyways; I've grown n.haze and a cross of it to a male uzbeki, good shit, but I would not call it 'the strongest haze' or the strongest anything...is it good herb? Yes, for sure though. But I get what you mean.

Much peace!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You know whats funny? Nevil asked me if he could send me some of his Nevilles Haze buds, and I declined. I was too paranoid about weed in the mail.

I bet that was some really good Nevilles Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
I have some Nev's Beans in the fridge but I am still puffing Old-timer's Purple Haze from ACE, exotic stuff check out their current green haze release. Purple has been out of stock for a while.....