What's new

Is It OK, For Your Better Half To Snoop Through Your Phone?

Is It OK, For Your Better Half To Snoop Through Your Phone?

• yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • no

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
How many people here, of those who have a cel phone, have smartphones or iPhones, vs how many have.. 'old style' cels? I chose mine because it was made to meet military specifications for durability. It has some features, but nothing like the later technology. Does it really matter?

I have an old crap phone. I think "smart" phones are stupid. Too much stuff to lose or get stolen/cloned. To me, cell phones are the worst invention ever. Not a minute's peace when out in public. Everybody's yakking in your ear, and they do it as if you aren't even there, six inches from their mouth. If you ever ride a train, you know what I am talking about. Fifty people talking at once, and you hear only one side of the conversations. That's why I carry a phone jammer. The looks on people's faces when you shut them down is priceless. Hello? Hello? Hello? Works great in supermarket check out lines, or the post office. Highly recommended:)

RetroGrow

Veteran
cheap disposable pay as you go phones. i can toss em out regularly and get new ones. all i need is to be able to make a call . dont need the net on my phone too and all that fancy crap.

Yeah! And what's with watching movies or playing games on a two inch screen?

Latest posts

Latest posts