What's new

Is It OK, For Your Better Half To Snoop Through Your Phone?

Is It OK, For Your Better Half To Snoop Through Your Phone?

• yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • no

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

h^2 O

i once had a friend who's boyfriend went through her phone and read ALL the texts and logs and actually CALLED some of the men. Yeah. She was not happy. But she still wouldn't leave him for me, dang it. I loved her.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

okay, so maybe she shouldn't have looked but @ the same time they shouldn't be there. you've got a couple of daughters that you probably wouldn't want seeing that if they ever got their hands on the phone w/typical curiosity.

Molson

No, it's not ok.

It's a sign of insecurity.

Ya... she found the pics.... so she had the right to blow up. How would you feel if she had naked pics of ex boyfriends on her phone? You don't date those people anymore, no more feelings are there, but the pics are. Maybe you were lazy, etc, that can be forgiven. But the pics have to go now. Deleted. There's no reason to hold onto them.

Women don't like being treated like they're disposable. Like the next one is just around the corner for you. That's why they get mad when these type of things happen.

Get rid of the pics. She'll regain your trust. Easy peezy up and easy.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
she shouldn't be snooping, especially that deep in your phone. I dated a girl once for longer than I needed to, she was always snooping around and even outright accusing me of doing something she had absolutely no evidence of, just fucking paranoid and untrusting. Should have gave her the boot much sooner, the mistrust never ended and I did nothing to deserve it, there was nothing for her to catch.

Krunch, if its just a one time deal, blow it off, if it happens again, I'd seriously re-think things and make a call. If it keeps happening, it is not going away, so don't waste your time and energy on her.

For me, that type of mis-trust is totally uncalled for, if there aren't obvious signs of cheating. If they can't trust, thats a huge problem.

H

h^2 O

so i guess in my case which i posted above, the man was actually playing the role of a woman....it usually is the women who go through our phones, not the guys!!! Guys don't care, we trust and get a beer. This guy must have been really insecure. And gay. Yeah, most definitely gay

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your right krunch,she's a slut but she's your slut..crack her a few times to let her know you love her but don't ever pull that shit again... if she doesn't call the cops you own her...

WTF??
Sure hope thats a sarcastic post, if not you a big fat jerk!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should have known this would turn into a women bashing thread!...Do guys ever do anything shady or use women or say what they think we want to hear or lie,cheat and steal? You wouldnt think so around here!

V

vonforne

Should have known this would turn into a women bashing thread!...Do guys ever do anything shady or use women or say what they think we want to hear or lie,cheat and steal? You wouldnt think so around here!

They are just youngins Mrs. B. When they have fallen down enough they will figure it out.......well most will. Trial and error.....that´s the human way.

V

ZoSo

wait... you uploaded pics of your ex's naked to tmobile?

Yes, when taking nude pics is it important to upload them to the internet. They're safer there then on you're phone.

That, or you could download an app that will do this for you...without you knowing.

:biggrin:

S

SeaMaiden

If she's a keeper, she'll take nekkid pix of herself for you on your phone.

But, would that be wrong of her, to take your phone and sneak nekkid pix of herself onto it? I should do that to Dave. <insert winky of absolution here>

I voted that I don't care if he goes through my phone. I'll add that I don't care if he goes through my purse. Most times I have to tell him to do it, because he doesn't like to I guess. But if you're next to my purse and need that phone number, it's just easier, ya know?

Was she actually looking to find something on you, or was she just curious and happened upon them? It's not like either of you were virgins when you met, right?

T

toughmudderdave

But, would that be wrong of her, to take your phone and sneak nekkid pix of herself onto it? I should do that to Dave. <insert winky of absolution here>

<Makes a point to remember to "accidentally" leave his phone on Seamaiden's desk when he comes home for lunch>

**grin**

O

OrganicOzarks

Yes it is fine. Why be with someone if you can not trust them? You should not have anything illegal on your phone anyway because your phone can easily be scanned in a crowd and all of the info can then be gone through at a later date. You can do this with a remote program as well. If you ain't shady then you have nothing to worry about do you?

That being said, I don't own a cell phone.:)

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They bash them because it helps them forget how many times they've peered through their girls phones, lmao.....

S

SeaMaiden

How many people here, of those who have a cel phone, have smartphones or iPhones, vs how many have.. 'old style' cels? I chose mine because it was made to meet military specifications for durability. It has some features, but nothing like the later technology. Does it really matter?

supermanlives

Veteran
cheap disposable pay as you go phones. i can toss em out regularly and get new ones. all i need is to be able to make a call . dont need the net on my phone too and all that fancy crap.

hammalamma

Veteran
1. Attraction
2. Communication
3. Trust
I need to have all three of these before I can consider myself in a relationship with someone. Although number three is the last to come, it is also the most important to me. Going through any of ones personal property shows lack of trust.
On the other hand good women are getting harder and harder to find, so if she really is a keeper than tell her she is and give her another chance. If she she does it again, kick her to the curb, cuz she ain't gonna stop.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
My girl is livid because she decided to snoop through my phone when I was busy and found naked pictures of a couple ex girlfriends...

She confronts me, blowing the fuck up. I then pointed out that they were taken a couple years ago, from an old phone. If you upload your pics to your T-mobile account, they transfer to your new phone automatically ......

She apologizes...

But now im thinking, can I trust her? She just went through my phone, I feel like its an invasion of my privacy...

You have your -own- phone? Damn, my wife and I share everything, tell each other everything.... I mean everything. (No, not underwear, ya pervs! lol)

The emotional thing can be turned down by getting rid of processed food... completely. That's some heavy truth there.

The trust is an earned thing. After 10 years of no lies and sharing everything... we trust each other completely. Yeah... I used to get the "phone bill" treatment... having to try and remember what some strange number was for 15 minutes at some odd time of the day... a month or so earlier? Wow... glad all that quit, I can't remember shit like that anyway. LOL

Clean diet, clean mind... bliss. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts