What's new

Is Biobizz a good choice?

xtsho

The soy based amino acids are going to be derived from Okara which is the leftover solids after extracting soy milk. I make my own tofu from soybeans and save the Okara, dry it, and add it to soil. I would never pay money for amino acid products as easily obtained sources are close to free. With bottled products a good percentage of the cost is the packaging which is later discarded. You pay for the convenience of just measuring out a pre-made liquid.

Toasted Okara

okara.jpg

okaraaminoacidchart.png

exoticrobotic

I tried Biobizz nutes a few years back, topmax, heaven and all the malarkey.

It was good but didnt really produce a decent yield and wasn't really that much better than the sweet pukey cheesy earth juice which was also decent enough.

What blew me away was the yellow bottle line of organic nutes. An amazing line.

That stuff was like rocket fuel for yield and terps but it was expensive and a pain in the arse having to measure 0.5ml/litre each time.

But it created seriously large good stinky buds. It also controlled stretch very effectively and the one with tricontanol in it really bosted yields at the end.

But now i'm on simple 1 part chem canna nutes.

A quick squirt and go jobby.

Niiiiice

Cerathule

That would be a much more affordable option than heavenly-priced BioHeaven.
This one:

Grower products are mostly over-priced half-assed shit. Siapton has way more amino-acids concentrated, it's thick as glue and due to its special fermentation, lasts indefinitely. I had alot of mold developing on top of some of my BB products, esp. Root Juice, TopMax. They simply have too much water in them. Think of honey. It's too sticky so that anything can live in it.

Ingredients in amounts between 0.3200% and 0.0200%:
Amino acids: glutamic acid, glycine, alanine, tyrosine
Vitamins: A, B1, B6, E.

Ingredients in amounts between 0.0200% and 0.0010%:
Amino acids: histidine, leucine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, tryptophan.
Vitamins: B2, B3, B12.

Other ingredients in smaller quantities:
Vitamins B4, B7, B9, B10, B11, B15, C, K.
Most of that stuff isn't needed by plants.

Verdant Whisperer

for calmag I use dolomite lime. I grow only in soil.
I love dolomite lime, i premix it with wood shaving and sugar cane ash 20:2:1 20 parts wood shavings 2 parts cane ash and 1 part dolomite lime, by volume not weight. and mix for my chickens bedding, then after they around a month its ready, it last longer than traditional chicken mixes because of lime and charcoal, and after i mix it with alfalfa pellets, fish meal, leonardite, k-mag, mono calcium phosphate, and oil palm press cake. I bag it after gets super hot and stinky for around 3-4 days, then use after a month, its really good stuff. I use as a top dress for outdoor plants. I buy alfalfa pellets, and mono calcium phosphate, and press cake from animal feed store, the dolomite,kmag,leonardite, from agri supply, fishmeal from factory in 50kg bag that cost around 80$ and its good to use for the cats while its fresh, wood shavings from a lumber mill 1$ per huge sack and same for sugar cane ash around a dollar a sack from a sugar cane processing spot they sell it cheap, i get my molasess from the same spot they fill my container from a huge source. and it cost around 10$ to fill a 5 gallon container about 3/4 of the way. they also have molasess at the animal feed store but it cost more than the sugar cane plant. i use to be all scientific and measure my additives on super soil mixes but now i kinda just know what the ingredients are and i eyeball my mixes do it on instinct it works pretty well, just don't over do it and keep the mixed balanced.
1697340560453.png

Last edited: