What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
...i don't have a mastercard or visa.....can't get a room bookt...not even over the phone....Bastards...this realy sucks...

I also do not have a room booked, in the daily planner thread Jack the
grower is trying to organize a way to share the accomodations and split
the expenses, this is something that I am also interested in

southflorida

nottech

i'm fucked....i don't have a mastercard or visa.....can't get a room bookt...not even over the phone....Bastards...this realy sucks...

My first time in Amsterdam I too did not have a Visa. We just hopped on the plane, and started looking for accomodation in amsterdam.
Took us about 1 hour to find a somewhat worndown hotel right next to Bob's hostel(which also possible might be an option for you.) The hotel was called "Tamara". And the keeper is an old irish/british guy(sorry can't remember which. and i dont mean to offend anyone of the specified 'groups').

We paid him 25 euro a night per bed. And was given a room with 4 double-stacked beds. With a locker for worthy posssions.

You might check that out :)

- nottech

K

Karma Genetics

Amsterdam get Ready here I come.... Going for the Burger bar for dinner and scoring me some Kush to hit in the bong....................

See you soon all.

K

Karma Genetics

I can be there 14:30.

Got to load off my bags. and check in at 14:00.

See you tomorow ...........

K

Karma Genetics

Got here save and sound. Yeah i made it with my smelly suitcase.

Was fun seeing you again mr.haze, Also good meeting up with the boys from delta9.

See you soon all, The fun already started he he he

Ickis

Veteran
Good going H Resin. Hand delivery is about the surest way to get an entry in. LOL! That would be cool.

I now know mine is safely there. So I am officially in.

My entry came out of a cornfield in the NE U.S.A.
I sent in my best outdoor from 2008. I got nothing better I could have entered.

Let's get it on!!!!!

F

fizzbomb

Unless your names Paddi, lol, I used to think this as well untill I seen posts and pics of Paddi's Royal Dane that was nearly cup ready, how come no1 said shit to Paddi.

M

mosca negra

Yeah Ed-- you're not suppose to announce your entry. You could be disqualified for that...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
all samples are blind judged
I try to keep it as level as I can but info gets out
but by the time its bagged up most samples are hart to tell what is what
but we can't screen it on a post by post basis

Ickis

Veteran
I think Paddi was talking about what he is going to be getting people all over Amsterdam stoned with not what he was entering.

I think they were party buds. But I could be wrong.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Unless your names Paddi, lol, I used to think this as well untill I seen posts and pics of Paddi's Royal Dane that was nearly cup ready, how come no1 said shit to Paddi.
As op says abowe, I´m sure it´s a blinde judgement.

I was not aware there was such a rule. Now I know.
Pls op and GN...If u have enough entries, pleace let my entry go to the ppl that participates the cup but not have been lucky to buy judge-passes.
Sharing the weed is caring

P

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paddi, your heart is too big for your chest :yeahthats

It will be very nice to see you there :D

Ickis, I hope faith brings me to your entry, coz you're so pumped about it, you've made me curious :joint:

Karma, Mr. H, the folks from D9, and all the rest...

See you there! :woohoo:

B :abduct:

Ickis

Veteran
Browser I really hope you do too. I did send in 5 extra grams or a bit more so somewhere there might be some being tasted.

Have a great time partying.