What's new

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
picture.php

Cadburys puts a glass and half in every one of their half pounds... it seems the Moroccans have Cadburys beaten hands down :smile:

K

Karma Genetics

I think you are a Old Puch rider old pink. riding a brommer is fun for shure he he.

well guys im just tryin to enter but im finding it hard as i cant even send a pm on this sight yet but i cant wait and it will be good to see some good friends in amsterdam agen :joint::joint:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
You get a bike and pull in tight behind Mr.Haze and draft all the way to the Katsu...................................CC

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready:
P :smoke:

I previously suggested the use of farm animals, but I don't think you'll need the cuttings tools at the Cup :D 'erb looking lovely outdoor tho :yes:

Just pulling yer leg my friend :laughing: I can't wait myself, know the feeling :woohoo: "Woha, we are going to ... A'dam... we're gonna have a party, weo" :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what hotel are you in Browser?
any good links for a cheap hotel....or should i just find one when i come over on the 19th?...i've been to the cup 2 times before but never slept over.....coz is only a 2 hour drive for me....or are there peeps with a spare space where i can sleep for a night...i'm going by myself and it would be nicer to have some interaction....i'm willing to chip in ofcourse...
OHW yea i'm NOT gay.....lol !

D

Deleted member 75858

Yeap, thats mold.

Thats why I would never be a judge at a cup, I like to know what goes into my lungs.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so lil mold wont even kill a mouse. so you never smoke hash or oil piper? and do you always use a electronic microscope every time before smoking a bud?

neuroherb

Unless you were a mask like a lot of folk do in pacific countries your likely to get more mold spores in the air around the average house. Max I would pinch that bit of the bud out and have a good check to find anymore if there is any.

Eagle eyes for finding it indifferent

indifferent

Veteran
I meant no offense to anyone, you can just pick the mouldy bit off, it is important to remove it before storing it in a bag or jar as it might spread, little spots like that can crop up overnight, seen it happen so many times to buds of mine.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pick it off
check for more just in case
then pack that up and we will see you soon

im very interestes in smoking some good outdoor bud(all i get is indoor bud )

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm fucked....i don't have a mastercard or visa.....can't get a room bookt...not even over the phone....Bastards...this realy sucks...