What's new

Announcement Introducing Veteran members

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
how do you see how many posts? i thought i should have thousands of posts but i think i might be thinking of that old karma system...i should have way over 1000 of those...

oh wait i see if i hover over my name it has some stats
messages 1,316 / media 819 / reaction score 1,164 / points 113/

no idea what most of those mean.

but since i have you here...how do i put pictures in my album....then link those pictures in a thread without having to upload the pictures every time i wanna put em in a new post?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

Joined Oct 15, 2015
Messages 1316
problem is not the message number, but the 10 years less time here

I been here since almost the beginning just not under this account. i dont really care that much really. if you know the easiest way to add the same pictures to multiple posts that would be great. doe.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Is this the smoking lounge too?

dbc9a3f0ea15e268e3e7094825eb2066.jpg

cola

Can you please explain how the new membership members will be able to comply with this and still trade/gift?

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

I would guess that I may not be the only one wondering and pondering about this. Thanks, and much obliged! :smoke:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In legal environments I imagine it's different and maybe the tou needs adjustments to allow for the changes in laws and licenced businesses ,,

the tou was done so long ago it could need a lil tweek,, maybe allowance for licences and fully rec environments like Canada need to be included

cola

Thank you for your support @tobedetermined & @buteo! We already have set up the Vip Lounge, Trading Post and IcMag Archive here: https://www.icmag.com/categories/icmag-premium-subscriber-forums.17947577/
We are still working on sorting through the info in the Archives and setting up rules for the Trading Post, but wanted to have something ready for you to check asap.
Also, if anyone has ideas or suggestions on what benefits they would like as a premium subscriber, we are open to hearing them.
See you in the premium subforums soon! :wave:

Can you please explain how the new membership members will be able to comply with this and still trade/gift?
And, what about "commoners" that don't have deep enough pockets to join.. Does this rule still apply to them?

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

I would guess that I may not be the only one wondering and pondering about this. Thanks, and much obliged! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts