What's new

Announcement Introducing Veteran members

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
In this premium sub forum, is it something that only we can see, or something only we can post in?
I'm just wondering if standard grow threads could be run in there, where "the commoners" can't see. It's just that there may be one or two members, no names, who run more plants than they may be comfortable posting on open threads. Perhaps they keep what they post to numbers that wouldn't get them in too much trouble, but if they posted everything, might. Just asking for a friend 😁.

If it's just for trading genes though, that's cool too, just trying to get a grip on the scope of the sub forum.
We now have the Exclusive Cannabis Grow Area available here:
Thank you for your suggestion!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Don't forget to send us a message with your username on patreon or contact me to upgrade your membership status.
Guys, this above is very important! Especially when the email address used in patreon is diferent from the one on icmag! And if you did not messaged us on patreon to share your username, you will be messaged there and asked about it. So make sure to check back on patreon and reply if for some reason our genie bot doesn't manage to guess your username and apply your upgrade..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
lol yea, something similar was my first thought as yours @BudToaster
nothing-rambo.gif

BudToaster

Veteran
and Reddit is deep into it. scale this for the number of icmag posts and coments ...

In its IPO prospectus filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Reddit repeatedly emphasized how much it thinks it stands to gain — and has gained — from data licensing agreements with the companies training AI models on its over 1 billion posts and more than 16 billion comments.

“In January 2024, we entered into certain data licensing arrangements with an aggregate contract value of $203.0 million and terms ranging from two to three years,” the prospectus reads. “We expect a minimum of $66.4 million of revenue to be recognized during the year ending December 31, 2024 and the remaining thereafter.”

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Don't think posting an average of a post every 3 days means you're posting gibberish..
but good news, just 27 more posts to go.

JuC

Now I call that some timing!
Actually logged in after several years because seems like Germany actually did it and we will be allowed to have 3 Plants + social Clubs. And my first thought was: now i'm gonna rotate the highness shit out of these 3 😂
Awesome to be back!

Edit: ah okay just realized not for me yet. Still very nice to see some old names around and honored :)
✌️