What's new

Announcement Introducing Veteran members

LostTribe

Premium user
@LostTribe Please confirm accepting 1 year premium membership from Desert Dan. Thank you!
WOW! Thats NUTS...

I am grateful to accept the offer! Is it the same thing as the veteran tag? I am a year away from it haha!

I had checked in here last night and was going to add something but got side tracked, I had a few too many gummies!

You guys are the BEST!
:ying:
LostTribe

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Veterans….

being on icmag for ten years has no relation to the integrity of the information the person is putting out.
Anybody that’s been around , knows that.
what’s the point of denying people access to threads based on that?

is this place about sharing information anymore or is it a social club?
That's why it is 10years + 1000 posts or 420 reaction points. And keep in mind it's not hiding from the others, but giving more to those that put in some work and stayed around the forum long enaugh. Not sure what makes you unhappy about that.

Nextgeneration73

Dear valued IcMag users,
We are excited to announce that members who have been with us for 10 years or longer and posted at least 1000 messages will now receive special benefits as a token of our appreciation for their long-standing support and dedication.

These benefits include access to the Premium VIP subforum, Trading Post and full IcMag archive. It comes with a nice "Veteran" tag on your username. We are now working on setting up those benefits and adding new ones as well.
We want to thank our loyal long-time members for their continued contributions to our community.

If you want to get same benefits and support our forums, you can do so by subscribing to our patreon as a "Premium Supporter" here: https://www.patreon.com/internationalcannagraphic
Don't forget to send us a message with your username on patreon or contact me to upgrade your membership status. We look forward to celebrating and rewarding our most loyal members for their continued commitment to our forum. Thank you for being a part of our community!
I've been on icmag for about two to three years annoying everyone with my questions/messages about the KA5H that I kept planning over and over to finally get to order and then grow, and now one out of my six seeds is finally on Day 36 or 37 (I'll have to check again) I'm happy to be a part of icmag despite others who don't, with my long irritating messages and questions 😂 😆 I haven't reached ten years but it sure as hell feels like it, I also haven't reached a thousand messages yet but they're 307 and excruciatingly long and painful to read due to being highly detailed, does that count!? 😁
Jokes aside... icmag is awesome 😎👍

Last edited:

Redrum92

I love how many lurkers this is bringing out of the woodwork. I know I lurked this site for years because the fear of living under prohibition taught me to stay quiet. I doubt I made more than 20 posts in my first 5 years. It's quite a privilege to no longer worry about that and feel safe posting