What's new

Announcement Introducing Veteran members

windmills

I'm seeing lots of exclusive/elusive clones getting put up for trade in the Premium/Veteran forum. So get your badge if you're interested.
This looks to be right on the borderline of advertising / promotion, if it in fact is not. I have no way of knowing if you represent management here in any way, and am not interested in knowing, but a word of caution does appear warranted. As I discussed prior with Gypsy, it appears that your facilitating a paid area, might not be entirely wise.

I can only surmise that the rollout and perceived cash flow associated with it is not going as gangbusters or broad based as hoped. I certainly wish you the best in all regard,, so am not implying or speaking anything to the contrary.
I think that there are better ways and means of addressing financial shortfalls, with much less risk. Just my 2c again.

No sour grapes here whatsoever, although I am adverse to exclusivity. That does appear to be your overt direction.

Ignatz

Veteran
"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" :tiphat:

1k.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You should have a veteran lurker badge for those of us that are more reserved in our posting but have been here contributing for just as long the veterans.
There will soon be a way to be upgraded even if not too big of a poster, but have been a good contributor over the years. There are even more suprises to come in april, funny how you hit something we were discussing just today, same as woolybear did above.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts