What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing BPP (strawd x (ssh x abusive ogk)

Red_Nine

Frank, the BPP is starting to smell really good. I have a hard time getting my nose away from the plant. You rock bro, keep it up.

R

Raistlin Majere

cocktail frank said:
thanx cellerd weller :p

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cocktail frank again.
:muahaha:

CF that tickeled me in a way that if my wife tickeled me that way, i would say "Thats Nice"

Red_Nine

Some updated BPP pics. This is my first run, started from seed. 1 week after roots showed on clone, it went into 12/12. The smell is just incredible. Smells like candy. Definite berry/strawberry smell. As soon as you get your nose close you can smell it very strongly. If the taste/high is as good as it smells, it will be a keeper for sure.

CF, do you have any idea of how many people ended up popping beans? Just curious of the different phenos. Guess that's part of what this thread was for, huh? So everyone post your damn pics,lol.

Day 47 (Don't mind the nute deficiancy, it's just your imagination)

BPP

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i missed your post red.
i dont remember how many of these beans i handed out,
short term memory is hurtin'
pics will surface when they are ready i suppose.

Red_Nine

np cf. Just curious. Mine is kickin ass right now. Smells better everyday. I'll have to snap some new pics. Gonna chop the Querkle and Purps tomorrow night. If my lazy ass is up to it, I'll take some then.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More BPP beans for the masses :D

More BPP beans for the masses :D

pic of the mom i have 2 weeks into flower.
Strawberry Diesel:
these beans will be going into SEEDBAY for freebies.
please don't PM me looking for any handouts.
my pm's have been off the wall lately w/ everybody looking for something for nothing.
i don't know you, your beat.
:fsu:
if you want these, please spend some money @ SEEDBAY and pray u get these for freebies.
shit, pray the pollen i have saved is still viable :muahaha:

Red_Nine

Take his advice^^^^ I was one of the lucky ones to get some originally, and imo they are very much worth spending some $ on the bay to get some as freebies. I'll try to get some updated pics, mine is at day 65 I believe. Looks and smells better everyday.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got my keeper BPP mom ready for major cuts :D
pest free and ready to rock WOOOOO

now its time to spread some love

Red_Nine

Glad to hear it CF. Mine is at day 73. Just started seeing a few hairs changing color the other day. Glands are about 95% clear, with a few cloudy here and there. Looking like 80-90 so far.

R

Raistlin Majere

please please can i have some free seeds, you said no PM's so i won't but i really really want some !!!!

oh wait i already have them :muahaha:
mucho :respect: 'o
that's a healthy looking mommy too :rasta:

Red post up some pics for us broham :wave:

peace guyz

Red_Nine

Sorry Raist, I've been having major problems with my back this past month, and it has really drained my energy. I've been feeling better each day this week, and tomorrow I will take pics. Promise. I get off work early for a change.

Red_Nine

Ok, now I'm double posting, but here are the pics as promised. I know it's a little late, but hey, that's the way I roll Fuckers. Drumroll please........

BigPinkPole aka BPP, day 70. If you're wondering how It's still at day 70, I can't read a calendar right apparently. Not sure what happened. I'm thinking another 10 days at least. About 50%-50% clear/cloudy right now. Gonna wait till about 15% amber I think.

Please excuse the yellowing leaves. I had 6 strains at once going in ebb and flow and used straight water to flush my other strains. The smell is incredible, doesn't even smell like pot. More like strawberry candy or something. Very easy on the nose. You just want to keep smelling it, and I don't squeeze my buds to smell them either. I used too, but after looking at a bud under the scope after I squeezed it, I won't do it again. Totally destroyed the trichomes. Let me know what you guys think about this.

R

Raistlin Majere

:respect: nice buds bro
thanks for posting them up
as for the touching of buds, i have never done it while growing indoors
only cause i read about the trichome damage
i used to be a member at serious forums whem claude first got it up and running
simon said somewhere in there not to do it either, thats all i needed :joint:
again nice budz :respect:

keep it green

Latest posts

Latest posts