What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing BPP (strawd x (ssh x abusive ogk)

Buddle

Veteran
Just read the beginning of this thread.Very nice.
One of the first grows a good friend of mine did was the Kushazes..and he got a great pheno too.I grabbed a couple packs of F2's by Krizznap awhile back.
The Kushazes yielded fantastic..Nice work frank..peace

Han Grolo

A mighty fine pole indeed.

A mighty fine pole indeed.

Just finished up a grow log in the coco growers forum where I ran 6 BPP clones from my mom. The plants came out great! Here's the link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=214810

Thought this would be a good place to post some trimmed bud pictures ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Its still got a little ways to go on the cure. Thanks for the time and effort spent making and sending in these beans Frank.
What can I say, I've never been so excited to smoke someones pole before.

kathmandu

"I've never been so excited to smoke someones pole before. "....nice

the buds look great. have a strong resemblance to the Ogre pheno of sensi star.

C

chefro420

For those of you who have been smoking on CF's BPP for a while now , what's the taste and smells like? Happened to come across a grip of these!:dance013:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I am so fucking jealous Chefro! :D

I have been trying to get my hands on some BPP for quite some time.....

hope you document em! :tiphat:

Checked this thread out back when I started up on ICmag...glad to see you started something BIG here Frank, no pun intended...always wished for a test run of these beans myself, but doubt that shall happen. Just was gifted a cutting of Strawberry Diesel x AK-47 tho that I am excited for. The last time I had a Straw D plant it died due to negligence on my brothers part...so sad, lost that AND an Old Time Moonshine plant from DjShorts stuff that were also gifts. Thank God for good friends, new and old!

Han Grolo

Congrats on your score Chefro!

Ive been meaning to post a smoke report of this for some time.
The nugs from my female smell like flowers when sniffed.. somewhere between roses and fresh dandelions. Then once a nug is broke open, you get an intense chemdoggy scent that comes through. It tastes a lot like how it smells. Starts with real smooth floral undertones.. then once you hold in your hit and exhale you get that chemmy finish with it. Really good buzz, a good combination of head and body high.

Ive still got three beans left... Thinking about cracking them next round in hopes of finding a male. I would have to delay growing some others but kinda wanna do it while I have this mom alive. Perhaps between chefro or myself we can make some F2's and send em in to help keep the pole going strong ;)

C

chefro420

Maybe some f2's!

ALso happened to score a pack of OGKA x SSH !:dance013: Not too mention the killer Straw D cut I have :)

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She can get MASSIVE, Chef...expect huge nugs that blow like extra Hazy Strawberry Cough. Yields outta control.