What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing BPP (strawd x (ssh x abusive ogk)

mjcuresall

Great experiment, man. Heavy yielder it looks to be, too. Awesome results. Glad you found a keeper. :respect:

I don't know jack about Rez, but I'm gonna look into his stuff. Thanks!

Red_Nine

mjcuresall...my advice, take a look at Franks wares, the one's that came from Rez, as well as those made with Rez genes, and you have your answer. You will be very happy I'm sure. If the Boss of FUCKEM endorses Rez's beans, that's enough for me.

If you start to research Rez and his beans, don't believe all the trash talk you read about him. Sure he's to the point when he get's people trolling him, but I always get a good laugh out of it. It's like the cool thing to do these days is bash him. I'd be more of a dick than he is. Guess I just called you a dick Rez,lol. You know we love you around these parts. People talk alot of shit on Rez, but I look at it kinda like the music scene. When someone makes it big, everyone wants to bash 'em and call 'em sellouts. I don't care how much hype, advertising, etc goes into a product, people will quit buying it before long if it isn't up to par. I don't have a clue what some people expect from a pack of seeds, but damn, if Rez's genes suck, give me some of what you're smoking,lol. Sorry for the rant, I just get sick of everyone bashing him and wanted to get it off my chest.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad you guys like the cross.
im even more glad that other people got to grow these out :D
that tickles me in a way, that if my wife tickled me that way, i'd say "thats nice" :D

let the truth be told, not like its a secret, REZ does great work!

xOOx

wow dude.

you are out of control. it's a nursery of bpp! i'll take that one, and that one, and that one.

many props on that cross, it looks super scary in that single standalone bud pic, actually more like dangerous. i'd approach it very slowly to see what kinda buzz it gives. i've had and smoked bud of that type look and sparkle, some better then others, usually hit and miss when dealing with the commercial world. but i know yours must kick ass dude.

keep the bpp going!

xoox

Red_Nine

Frank, my Pole keeps growing bigger and bigger everyday! And I mean swelling up fat! Maybe that's too much info, but thought you'd like to know.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not sure how to take that red......LOL
if your beating around the bush asking for a date,
maybe we can make it happen :p

Red_Nine

Sorry Frank, I'm taken. As a matter of fact I think you are too. But maybe one day....lol. Man, this BPP is already smelling like Strawberries. That was at day 30. It's hard to tell because I have 6 strains in the same room, but when you smell the bud or you fingers after touching it, it comes on strong. I can't wait for the next 40-50 dayz.

B

bagseed77

this thread is full of good pics and good humor. i think everyone would agree that franks got a pretty pole.LOL i love the name of your cross. bignugget has big balls(spaceballs) maybe you could get a cut make another sick cross. keep it coming and sorry about the other day.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice bababooey, i didnt get a pheno like that in my run.
looks more like the abusive than anything.

Damn I am getting a late jump on this wonderful thread. Santa dropped me off some BPP seeds and look what happened :rasta: Thank You bro, ditto everything Cocktail Frank said describing this wonderful strain, I believe my pheno from seed was the more heavy Strawberry Diesel leaning, some of the best tasting smoke period. Much appreciated Santa :rasta: