What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

ForTheLove

Veteran
About time I posted here, Hey UK Brothers & Sisters :D Good to see so many of us in one place! I know Guy_Fawkes, pleasure to meet the rest of you .

Cuts we're running at the moment:
Chem#4
Gorilla Glue#4
Grapestomper
Princess75
Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
ECSD
Heath's Chiesel
Amnesia
Bubba Kush (katsu)
Indiana Bubblegum

Looks like the Fairy has been as good to all of you as She has to me :)

My oh my, she's a generous Girl.

Hip Hip Hoorah for the Clone Fairy .

Hey mate, good to see you over here to.You Dank hoarder you...haha;)

Speak soon man

PLR&£

guy fawkes

Veteran
just landed.

just landed.

sfv, ghost, startonnic and forum ... ooohhh yeah:woohoo:

Attachments

• new batch ) 002.jpg
    new batch ) 002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 15

harold

make sure your protein powder isn't full of soy, it will turn you into a trans! its estrogenic to f*ck.

nice clones boys :)

SativaBreather

Veteran
not quite mate, still a few days before she peaks,when just about all the skin is black :) il mash her up and chuck her in with a protein shake , the riper the more anti cancer goodies you get from them .

mate get some frankincense oil if you want anti cancer goodies - its better than chemo for some cancers - only targets corrupted cells -its worked wonders for a friend of mine.
I take half dozen drops in glass water every day along with honeygar (unpasteurised honey and cider vinegar) which makes ya body more alkaline which prevents cancer

lastly Beyond Tangy Tangerine is the best thing you will ever have - water soluble powder derived form over 115 fruits and veg and contains every one of the 90 vits and minerals and co factors ya body needs and which it is impossible to get in full on a daily basis from diet - its fucking amazing and has been proven to be effective against many cancers - double blind tests are being done now.
but i give it my full recommendation as being fucking amazin lol

can get in the uk to try but once u like better to order from usa in bulk as much cheaper even with import tax which can be abvoided anyway if u speak nicely to the lady taking ya order and ask her to ask the shipping dpt not to put a monetary value i.e 0 dollars on the shipping paper so the Queen dont mug you when it arrives

guy fawkes

Veteran
make sure your protein powder isn't full of soy, it will turn you into a trans! its estrogenic to f*ck.

nice clones boys :)

i have enough androgens in my body to see that dosnt happen mate, im pretty good at hormone management ;) though i do avoid soy like the plauge 100% whey all the way

guy fawkes

Veteran
Oh! What protein powder you using? Good for smoothies too :tiphat:

atm im just using a cheap basic choc whey mate, 50g serving in a pint of full fat milk, some time add a banana or soe oats and use pre and post workout or with a bag of nut or peice of fruit as a snack though out the day.

guy fawkes

Veteran
mate get some frankincense oil if you want anti cancer goodies - its better than chemo for some cancers - only targets corrupted cells -its worked wonders for a friend of mine.
I take half dozen drops in glass water every day along with honeygar (unpasteurised honey and cider vinegar) which makes ya body more alkaline which prevents cancer

lastly Beyond Tangy Tangerine is the best thing you will ever have - water soluble powder derived form over 115 fruits and veg and contains every one of the 90 vits and minerals and co factors ya body needs and which it is impossible to get in full on a daily basis from diet - its fucking amazing and has been proven to be effective against many cancers - double blind tests are being done now.
but i give it my full recommendation as being fucking amazin lol

can get in the uk to try but once u like better to order from usa in bulk as much cheaper even with import tax which can be abvoided anyway if u speak nicely to the lady taking ya order and ask her to ask the shipping dpt not to put a monetary value i.e 0 dollars on the shipping paper so the Queen dont mug you when it arrives

cheers for info mate, il check it out, that tangey tangertine stuff sound cool, heavy training puts a lot of stress on the body so try to get an many anti oxidants/ anti cancer type compounds in me as possible.

SativaBreather

Veteran
honestly mate its the absolute bollox, will change ya life
after a week the only thing on ya mind will be ensuring you have it for the rest of ya life
its full of anti oxidants
pollen burst is also THE best energy drink you will ever have, made from flower pollen and other stuff it is rammed with anti oxidants and gives tonnes of non rushy energy

youngevity.com

TheCosmicJester

Hey Cosmic mate,how is it?

I just typed out a big message to you at another place but when I tried to send it your box is full.
Have you flowered out that Grapestomper yet?I was impressed,never expected it to turn out as good as it did.

Hit me up somewhere else bro,could do with a chat.In 10 years I've yet to make enough posts here to use PMs.

Silas

Good to see you about Silas brother!:tiphat: Sorry about that. Get signed up on firestax, chat & pm is avail there straight away. How many posts do we need here to PM?

Yeah I've flowered the Gstomper, on the 2nd run with her now, looking to take her at 9 weeks or thereabouts. She is a lovely plant. Like you say, the resin is unbelievable and the taste ain't bad either, grape juice with hints of diesel in the background, yumyum.

Hey bro welcome back to the site bro I hope we can chat sometime if we bump threads! Nice list I've had a few and there,s a few IDE love to try sometime chiesel being one! Glad to see Katsu is still around it's absolutely great for pain and tastes awesome! See ya around buddy...

Thanks for the welcome Hemp, hit me up anytime on FS or czon(when I clear my pms lol) Yeah that katsu is a lovely plant, I have some backcross seeds maturing on her now. V excited for those.

welcome to the site man, nice line up!

Thanks for the welcome bro

:dance013: Success!

guy fawkes

Veteran
honestly mate its the absolute bollox, will change ya life
after a week the only thing on ya mind will be ensuring you have it for the rest of ya life
its full of anti oxidants
pollen burst is also THE best energy drink you will ever have, made from flower pollen and other stuff it is rammed with anti oxidants and gives tonnes of non rushy energy

youngevity.com

i could do with pre workout booster some days but refuse to use the chemical concoctions put up by various comps or drink red bull, its horrid gear lol. so pollen bust is good for focus and drive without getting clattered

"HEMPEROR"

Thanks for the welcome Hemp, hit me up anytime on FS or czon(when I clear my pms lol) Yeah that katsu is a lovely plant, I have some backcross seeds maturing on her now. V excited for those.

Thanks for welcome bro

Hey cos yeh I will hit you up over the road for sure! 50 posts here I think b4 you can use PM,s! Respect....:tiphat:

SativaBreather

Veteran
words cannot desrcribe how good it is mate, different league to any energy drink and many health benefits

search beyond tangy tangerine uk mate, trust me you will thank me

theherbalizor

Veteran

That's pretty cool. If that is the real ghost then that is the true, original OG Kush. I believe it was given to ghost via matt bubba back in the day. Or it may have come from origankid ( something like that ) was called the ogers for a while.

The ghost and triangle are as close to the founding kushs as you can get. Although there is some talk that the triangle is actually just a ghani that is very similar to Og. But until the o-genome experiment is completed we will not know for sure.