What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

yts farmer

Veteran
hey just finished pottin up! im making up some essence and gunna spray and give them some kip! ill get a thread goin asap! cheerz for the PM advice boyz:biggrin:......
View Image
View Image

hello Hemp how did you find brewing the essence?

how did you keep it at the tempreture was it small container inside larger container+ aquarium heater or did you use another method.

tried it myself on my last grow but fell at the first hurdle, was waiting for 20l bucket of water to warm up and stirred the bucket with my truncheon and tap....game over

guy fawkes

Veteran
not sure if anyone pics up but heres wd40 :biggrin:

Attachments

• WEEK 1 , GS, WD4O ECT 039.jpg
    WEEK 1 , GS, WD4O ECT 039.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 16
  • WEEK 1 , GS, WD4O ECT 035.jpg
    WEEK 1 , GS, WD4O ECT 035.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 23
F

Fields~of~Green

Finally some big yielders making their way across the pond

See if you can hunt down big rickys mcfly cut and the Choco-d skitty cut(mom of the glue so I'm told) those bad girls do 3lb + a light

theherbalizor

Veteran
My mate had the Mcfly cut before he got nicked a few years ago. I believe it is still floating around the UK.

The WD40 is a stonking yeilder and I think a bit stronger than the stardawg.

F

Fields~of~Green

I prefered the stardawg

Different strokes an all that

Herbs was it sourqueen( sour d x lonestars kq )x c99 big Ricky and nemotracks made it

Too much c99 in there for you lol :)

theherbalizor

Veteran
I never actually tried the Mcfly. My mate was growing it up north before he got busted. But as you say, if it has c99 in then I would def not like it.

Hate fruity strains. Lol.

And I'm still not sure what one I prefer out of stardawg or wd. I know the wd has more head to it and sends me to sleep pretty quick. Both are Stella and up with the chem d.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Finally some big yielders making their way across the pond

See if you can hunt down big rickys mcfly cut and the Choco-d skitty cut(mom of the glue so I'm told) those bad girls do 3lb + a light

choc d is on my wanted list mate , along with various ogs, kk's strawberry cough some high cbd cuts .. gsc again as she was lost last round

not heard of mcfly cut mate..i know its the name of a shitty boy band so that puts me off a bit lol

so far true's casey cut has been my best yielder, that things a monster :)

guy fawkes

Veteran
I never actually tried the Mcfly. My mate was growing it up north before he got busted. But as you say, if it has c99 in then I would def not like it.

Hate fruity strains. Lol.

And I'm still not sure what one I prefer out of stardawg or wd. I know the wd has more head to it and sends me to sleep pretty quick. Both are Stella and up with the chem d.

wd40 root in like 30% of the time chem d dose though lol . im a big fan of stardawg so if wd is anything close il be happy:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

choc d is on my wanted list mate , along with various ogs, kk's strawberry cough some high cbd cuts .. gsc again as she was lost last round

not heard of mcfly cut mate..i know its the name of a shitty boy band so that puts me off a bit lol

so far true's casey cut has been my best yielder, that things a monster :)

Hey I've got the GSC jigga cut not flowered her yet but got a mother..

guy fawkes

Veteran
Hey I've got the GSC jigga cut not flowered her yet but got a mother..

splendid ,the more we can get over the merrier mate! im nor familiar with that cut, ive only seen the forum, animal, ogkb and platinum. im not a big fan of her tbh , she dank but i think plenty others are better, but she's in demand , pretty looking thing to :)

"HEMPEROR"

splendid ,the more we can get over the merrier mate! im nor familiar with that cut, ive only seen the forum, animal, ogkb and platinum. im not a big fan of her tbh , she dank but i think plenty others are better, but she's in demand , pretty looking thing to :)

Yeh bro it's the original GSC cookie fam cut so it's the mother to the forum cut which is an s1 of the fam cut!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts