What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

F

Fields~of~Green

choc d is on my wanted list mate , along with various ogs, kk's strawberry cough some high cbd cuts .. gsc again as she was lost last round

not heard of mcfly cut mate..i know its the name of a shitty boy band so that puts me off a bit lol

so far true's casey cut has been my best yielder, that things a monster :)

There's some pics of the mcfly in my roll it large album called stuff also look up bud spleefman on here he's got some pics

Don't be put off by the name :biggrin:

Choco d is a beauty :ying:

I edited your quote hemp

"HEMPEROR"

Lovely picks of the casey btw bro I've only done the j schmoe which yielded nice but taste let it down for me! How's the TC in that department?.....I can't seem to find the roll it large album though drrrr hemp lol

TheCosmicJester

About time I posted here, Hey UK Brothers & Sisters :D Good to see so many of us in one place! I know Guy_Fawkes, pleasure to meet the rest of you .

Cuts we're running at the moment:
Chem#4
Gorilla Glue#4
Grapestomper
Princess75
Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
ECSD
Heath's Chiesel
Amnesia
Bubba Kush (katsu)
Indiana Bubblegum

Looks like the Fairy has been as good to all of you as She has to me :)

My oh my, she's a generous Girl.

Hip Hip Hoorah for the Clone Fairy .

TheCosmicJester

My indoor run was not ideal, had/s mites etc. But outdoors she really excelled.

The bubblegum smell is present most of the way through flower, but fades into hash towards the end, still stinks but the first smoke reports are just strong and hashy with a sweetish aftertaste.. Maybe a long cure will help.Typical afghani hashplant if you ask me .

My indoor ibg is still going anyway. Will take her down in a couple weeks, she's got some seeds maturing on her.

grobag

Hey Cosmic mate,how is it?

I just typed out a big message to you at another place but when I tried to send it your box is full.
Have you flowered out that Grapestomper yet?I was impressed,never expected it to turn out as good as it did.

Hit me up somewhere else bro,could do with a chat.In 10 years I've yet to make enough posts here to use PMs.

Silas

SativaBreather

Veteran
sort it out man lol i'd like to chat to you and gro again
i got some grapestomper in the prop now with p75 and wd40, glue, ammo core and few others

F

Fields~of~Green

Lovely picks of the casey btw bro I've only done the j schmoe which yielded nice but taste let it down for me! How's the TC in that department?.....I can't seem to find the roll it large album though drrrr hemp lol

Taste is very good it's strong stuff too ticks all boxes but I can't seem to control the stretch

Al drag some pics up later

"HEMPEROR"

Taste is very good it's strong stuff too ticks all boxes but I can't seem to control the stretch

Al drag some pics up later

Nice one mate, control the stretch? That pic of the cola next to pm calmag looked pretty stacked to me and fat buds I'm glad she tastes good I should have had it by now but seems my fairy was telling fibs lol:tiphat:

grobag

sort it out man lol i'd like to chat to you and gro again
i got some grapestomper in the prop now with p75 and wd40, glue, ammo core and few others

I'll get on it mate.
Nice selection of cuts there.I'm keen to try that WD40,heard a lot of good things.
That Grapestomper turned out to be one of the stars of the show for us last round.It was frostier even than the GG#4 and chunky as hell.

SativaBreather

Veteran
wow, sounds the nuts mate, post up some pics get ya count up and pass on my best to gro, cheers bud
got some blue meanie, chem sis, norcal blue dream, kaliscnhapple, jacksang, a few different caseys, pynamite and more all in the pipeline too

"HEMPEROR"

Glad to see back around the boards again gro/silas sorry to hear you had a crappy year but here,s hoping 2015 is better for ya! Hit me up anytime for a little strain talk! Respect.....

"HEMPEROR"

About time I posted here, Hey UK Brothers & Sisters :D Good to see so many of us in one place! I know Guy_Fawkes, pleasure to meet the rest of you .

Chem#4
Gorilla Glue#4
Grapestomper
Princess75
Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
ECSD
Heath's Chiesel
Amnesia
Bubba Kush (katsu)
Indiana Bubblegum

Hey bro welcome back to the site bro I hope we can chat sometime if we bump threads! Nice list I've had a few and there,s a few IDE love to try sometime chiesel being one! Glad to see Katsu is still around it's absolutely great for pain and tastes awesome! See ya around buddy...

SativaBreather

Veteran

Chem#4
Gorilla Glue#4
Grapestomper
Princess75
Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
ECSD
Heath's Chiesel
Amnesia
Bubba Kush (katsu)
Indiana Bubblegum

welcome to the site man, nice line up!